Author Topic: Until when are you going to keep NA open?  (Read 1410 times)

alberthoffmann

Until when are you going to keep NA open?
« on: June 26, 2018, 01:09:33 am »
Any estimated date for the server to close? I logged in a bit today to see how aika was doing. AHAHAHA how many people play erm all nations 40 maximum? 25 of which are in the alethius nation !!
From what I see this Aika NA will not last much longer ...
I'm just sorry for what will become of Xeogor when Aika closes?
relax merely a joke
feonir this 4 position in the population issue! why continues lokcd for new players?
In short, it does not matter at all like this AIKA NA .... move on long time ago!
But if you want to solve and make aika better, just have one option, close the 2 less populated nations "in this case feonir and lenaria" and distribute them for the remaining 3 nations "alethius, ostirion and vanov"

BYE I hope you guys have fun in AIKA NA

enjoythegames

Re: Until when are you going to keep NA open?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 03:58:26 am »
Reduce 5 nations to 3 nations can’t help much with the current situation.

The basic problem for AIKA NA is it’s keep losing old players for hack/dupe/macro/Goldbar and so many well-known reasons, while no ‘new’ players enter.

If T3FUN can’t provide a fair&interesting game environment, even those FEO or other players who currently playing at ZEREKA AIKA back, the game still will go dead.

ToxicWrath

• Ostyrion
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 06:46:11 am »
Reduce 5 nations to 3 nations can’t help much with the current situation.

The basic problem for AIKA NA is it’s keep losing old players for hack/dupe/macro/Goldbar and so many well-known reasons, while no ‘new’ players enter.

If T3FUN can’t provide a fair&interesting game environment, even those FEO or other players who currently playing at ZEREKA AIKA back, the game still will go dead.

even this forum is becoming more boring....
Ex-Lord Marshal Vanov
ToxicWrath
FatKidzLoveCake

alberthoffmann

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 07:21:52 am »
close 2 nation not good optiiion ?  dude aika BR have the same problem like aika NA .. they did that close 2  nation .......and the game player increase so much they need do new server and merge the 2 server and now they have 5 nations again.....
and other solution his give AIKA NA again to Hanbisfot " gpotato" and iam sure they know how manage this game....
Iam one off oldest players in aika NA and you cna be sure i wont come back LOL and many off my friends same..
So aika NA its Bomb tiic tac tic tac tic tac .......till explod and close ahahah

KoonRn

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 09:26:42 am »
They been saying game was going close for years

Darsia

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 11:25:57 am »
even I lost interest... I barely log in

the game is too dead to be interesting.

Slamspigs

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 04:22:45 pm »
close 2 nation not good optiiion ?  dude aika BR have the same problem like aika NA .. they did that close 2  nation .......and the game player increase so much they need do new server and merge the 2 server and now they have 5 nations again.....
and other solution his give AIKA NA again to Hanbisfot " gpotato" and iam sure they know how manage this game....
Iam one off oldest players in aika NA and you cna be sure i wont come back LOL and many off my friends same..
So aika NA its Bomb tiic tac tic tac tic tac .......till explod and close ahahah

LMFAO!!! How does AikaBR have the same problem?? According to you, as you just tried to say there, they closed 2 nations some time ago, and the players increased so much that they had to do new server, and merger the 2 server and now they have 5 nations again...???? <-- That's complete effing IRONY there. To coincide with your suggestion of closing 2 nations here.

Aside from that, there's a large population of former AikaBR players here on this AikaNA, because you and your cronies got BANNED from AikaBR.
Enough said there!

Apolo

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2018, 08:13:12 pm »

LMFAO!!! How does AikaBR have the same problem?? According to you, as you just tried to say there, they closed 2 nations some time ago, and the players increased so much that they had to do new server, and merger the 2 server and now they have 5 nations again...???? <-- That's complete effing IRONY there. To coincide with your suggestion of closing 2 nations here.

Aside from that, there's a large population of former AikaBR players here on this AikaNA, because you and your cronies got BANNED from AikaBR.
Enough said there!

well 3 nation will be atlast some change to the current situation of the game, ppl will come back to test. This server will close at some point anyways they should test something.

about aika br timeline:

They started with 5 nations like all other aikas >> so they changed to 3 nations >> a long time after they make a new server with 3 nations also  >> a few time after the new server(krizon) was dead as fk exactly like Aika NA >> so now they had the idea to merge server Arcan+ Krizon >> yes the populace grow was amazing >> they didnt back  to 5 nations system, now its 1 server Krono with 3 nations and the numbers of 2 servers.

Hackers are everywhere. Not even 1/3 of the hackers in aika na are brazilians. Most of the brazilian hackers/duppers are so obvious that they cant  even stand on this server for more than 1 month. The only reason to come this server instead of stay on br server its because br server is almost "pay to play" there are many benefits on aika NA server that come for free while on aika br u cant even level up in ATC(atc isnt free), Asteria or use PVP potions without spend money, its never 4xp(1xp most of the time) so ppl take months to level up 90 if they are alone etc. On Aika na they can easily go 91+ with a +9 80 uni + Acessory + blue mount + rank A stone + CE + pvp potions all for free .. while on aika br they need almost 200$ just to get the same in a reasonable time.

Anyways all the benefits get ****ed when theres no pvp.

kid's logic:

_"if u dont agree with me u suck"

a kid.

¯\(°_o)/¯

Apolo

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 08:32:37 pm »
Right now Feo, Osty and Aleth have good numbers but they only lock 2 nations(osty and feo) what makes  aleth grow while van and len still weak. they dont know how to hold this. They lock Osty and Feo, leave Aleth free to get stronger, give recomended nation to Van(maybe len) and fk Len(maybe Vanov).

Lets say that aika na have like "100" players that log sometimes during the week. The best we will have is 20 players per nation(we know its not like this because while some nation have 30 some have 5). In a 3 nations system it change to 33~34 per nation. better than nothing... better than 20 per nation. And if a nation get weaker than others they can lock the other two and hold or make 1 or 2 envoys till solve the problem. Easier than work with 5 nations.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 08:45:06 pm by Apolo »
kid's logic:

_"if u dont agree with me u suck"

a kid.

¯\(°_o)/¯

ToxicWrath

• Ostyrion
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2018, 02:36:30 am »
Right now Feo, Osty and Aleth have good numbers but they only lock 2 nations(osty and feo) what makes  aleth grow while van and len still weak. they dont know how to hold this. They lock Osty and Feo, leave Aleth free to get stronger, give recomended nation to Van(maybe len) and fk Len(maybe Vanov).

Lets say that aika na have like "100" players that log sometimes during the week. The best we will have is 20 players per nation(we know its not like this because while some nation have 30 some have 5). In a 3 nations system it change to 33~34 per nation. better than nothing... better than 20 per nation. And if a nation get weaker than others they can lock the other two and hold or make 1 or 2 envoys till solve the problem. Easier than work with 5 nations.
Some people dont want to log in because they are not in good terms with their current LM/archons...there is no solution for that....thats the very reason ...feo...len and van dying...even in van 3 ex osty want to cs me...but they dont want to get along with my archons...they dont raid with us and always talk shyt whenever we show up to defend cs...same goes for feo cuz since darsia dropped lm feo died promethius solo raids relics these days.... len isnt that dead...people made it look dead...that LM reso dg in len.....and Markus..... if you guys are busy IRL ...doont take LM please....if u do find decent pilots...Billabong is doing good...but he needs that afk support too. Players are at fault too...dont only blame the management,
Ex-Lord Marshal Vanov
ToxicWrath
FatKidzLoveCake

Chi

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2018, 05:34:43 am »

Some people dont want to log in because they are not in good terms with their current LM/archons...there is no solution for that....thats the very reason ...feo...len and van dying...even in van 3 ex osty want to cs me...but they dont want to get along with my archons...they dont raid with us and always talk shyt whenever we show up to defend cs...same goes for feo cuz since darsia dropped lm feo died promethius solo raids relics these days.... len isnt that dead...people made it look dead...that LM reso dg in len.....and Markus..... if you guys are busy IRL ...doont take LM please....if u do find decent pilots...Billabong is doing good...but he needs that afk support too. Players are at fault too...dont only blame the management,
zOnly merc'd to Feo while he was still LM in Len and many of the BR players from Vermillion's guild merc'd to Van and got banned. Markus did not want to be LM but no one else was willing to do it. His Laptop broke and he was without a means to play Aika. He had been inactive  for over a month and  while  people took the time to talk sh*t no one stepped up to take over, until we convinced BiLLaaBoNG to do it. and even now people still want  to talk sh*t but no one steps forward.  i think every nation has some who will solo raid, some who complain and refuse to be active without an alliance... some who complain and refuse to be active even WITH an alliance ... Len has lost many of its players to real life, mercing to other nations and even moving to private servers. I am currently the only consistently active cl in Len and yes, i know, "Chi is worst cl NA" blah blah but i try to support Len as best i can. Aika is losing players  faster than they can replace them .. with no advertising / marketing .. people just aren't coming to play. and when they do come they have  no way of  catching up to the  OP sets in game  and  they hit a wall at  lvl 80 sets and quit. with no GBs  in game and trying to farm 30billion gold with low drop rates in dungeons and junk drops that should have been updated with the  99 cap .. how can they buy a decent + heaven set with even moderate enchants. Hard to place all the blame on the Devs / Admins when it's the community actively killing the game with overpriced items in AH, scam sets, illegal/ duped items, glitch abuses, hacks and macros. The game isn't just dying .. its being murdered.

mihaist89

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2018, 07:12:06 am »

zOnly merc'd to Feo while he was still LM in Len and many of the BR players from Vermillion's guild merc'd to Van and got banned. Markus did not want to be LM but no one else was willing to do it. His Laptop broke and he was without a means to play Aika. He had been inactive  for over a month and  while  people took the time to talk sh*t no one stepped up to take over, until we convinced BiLLaaBoNG to do it. and even now people still want  to talk sh*t but no one steps forward.  i think every nation has some who will solo raid, some who complain and refuse to be active without an alliance... some who complain and refuse to be active even WITH an alliance ... Len has lost many of its players to real life, mercing to other nations and even moving to private servers. I am currently the only consistently active cl in Len and yes, i know, "Chi is worst cl NA" blah blah but i try to support Len as best i can. Aika is losing players  faster than they can replace them .. with no advertising / marketing .. people just aren't coming to play. and when they do come they have  no way of  catching up to the  OP sets in game  and  they hit a wall at  lvl 80 sets and quit. with no GBs  in game and trying to farm 30billion gold with low drop rates in dungeons and junk drops that should have been updated with the  99 cap .. how can they buy a decent + heaven set with even moderate enchants. Hard to place all the blame on the Devs / Admins when it's the community actively killing the game with overpriced items in AH, scam sets, illegal/ duped items, glitch abuses, hacks and macros. The game isn't just dying .. its being murdered.
Amin

Vampa

• Professional Psychopath
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2018, 09:23:12 am »
seriusly  lock vanov , we  growing too much  we went  from  2 ppl active to  3 , what is next  4 ppl?  come on  that  will be crazy

ToxicWrath

• Ostyrion
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2018, 10:59:02 am »
seriusly  lock vanov , we  growing too much  we went  from  2 ppl active to  3 , what is next  4 ppl?  come on  that  will be crazy
+12
Ex-Lord Marshal Vanov
ToxicWrath
FatKidzLoveCake

Slamspigs

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2018, 03:46:02 am »
*Insert Meme-Generator.. Kermit*

"Ya'll talking about how this game is inactive, while forums here always active..
  But that's none of my business!"

Lol...

Heck, obviously this AikaNA is not nearly as active as it was in the past,
But it certainly is still active enough. Even more so, the fact that's it's actually more active
than any of us even realize.

Unfortunately for most of us these days though, is that our real live's have taken over..
(Work, family, etc.).. So yes, a LOT of us are at fault for "inactivity"... Yet we're still here.

Let's all plan a weeks vacation from reality!
That way we can all surprise ourselves when we realize just how many of us have been mostly
"AFK" for far too long now! lol :D