Since there are about a 100 posts asking random questions about the very basics of this game, here's a walk through for all of the people that have never played the game yet you chose to jump ahead 71 levels and skip half the content. There is also a wiki in my signature, use it to find other information.Sequence of events you must do after using the jumpstart:
- Talk to Guard Diego and do his "Makin Bacon" quests until Guard Pizaro or Jimenez on the bridge to Regenshein have the "Reporting for Duty" quest. Continue this guard's quests and follow directions until you get your 2nd Inventory Bag.
- Talk to Captain Cromwell in Verband at the Flour Mill for instructions on getting your Pran*. Your Pran must be equipped to get future quests, not optional.
- Go to Bitter Mushroom Farm in Verband and do 1 of Major Krauss' quests, this will unlock Kiki's (Krauss's Pran) quests. Complete all of Kiki's quests (except for dungeon ones) and she will give you the "Kiki's Boring Errand" quest line. Do not choose "Go back to Kiki" as an option until you have given the package to the correct person (Mrs. Stadler right?). This will give you your 3rd Inventory Bag.
- Now you may either board the ship in Cirrugor to go to **Traband or **Karena to grind/quest or you may go to **Termiz (Basilica Giovannis) to grind/quest. If going to Termiz, see next bullet.
- Talk to Nick Yarsh to get "Heart of Bravery" quest, go to "Joshua Farm" in Verband to complete, and then go to Termiz to begin questing!
**Termiz is a 60-70 map in Lakia, it is no more prone to having gankers than any other. There are still yellow and orange mobs in this map. Plus all of the quests in this map give 300k+ experience (some give more than Traband).
**Traband is a 70-80 PvP map, so there are a lot of gankers. You should take a friend and either mass aoe normal mobs with an orange colored name or duo mutants (may be difficult due to stuns).
**Karena is a 70-80 PvE map, you can not be ganked. This map is slightly more advanced than Traband; however, you may kill mobs here just as easy. There are yellow, orange, and purple mobs. This map also has its own mutants and quests. You can get to Karena by traveling to Argent Forest in Traband, at the southeastern most part of the Argent Forest map there is a teleport that is not marked on the map. Argent Forest and Hidden Argent Forest are not the same thing.
*Pran is the little creature that follows everyone around. Must have it equipped to get quests.
Quick Pran information:
- 20 Inventory slots for extra storage. One additional bag may be purchased from the Cash Shop (per Pran).
- Pran's MP is for buffing you, it does not lose HP and can not die.
- Pran food may be purchased at any of the general goods stores. You must feed your Pran or she will return to the Pran station.
- You must kill yellow, orange, or purple mobs to give your Pran experience. You can see how much she gets per kill on the right-side action feed.
- Higher level Prans give more advanced buffs. At levels 5, 20, and 50 you must complete a quest from Theletar Bariel to evolve your Pran. She will not get more experience until you do these. Talk to your Pran at these times to get the quests.
- When your Pran is level 50, you must complete a Pran Evolution Stone. This can be purchased from Stefano Lantos the Auction House manager. The materials for it are dropped mainly in Darkrane Forest, Ashwood, Termiz, and Traband or they may be purchased from AH. There is a chance of failure; however, each time it fails there will be a lessened chance. After 2nd or 3rd failure, the failure rate becomes 0.
- If your Pran becomes "missing", go to the Pran Station next to the Bank in the center of Regenshein to retrieve her.
- You may only have 2 Prans per account (not character).
For complete info on Prans, check out this forum thread
**Mount is optional
and should wait until you have enough gold to get your skills and have a little extra for the mount. This is a level 40 quest that begins in Cirrugor at Sir Ruffington. If you can't afford a mount, you can't afford enchants to put on the mount so don't worry with it until later.Easy ways to get gold for your skills (since you won't have any):
- Run Lost Mines [Elite] and kill all mobs and sell these drops to NPCs. Repairing equipment that you get as drops before you sell will give you more profit. If you can't run [Elite] solo, you may try [Hard].
- Go to Algon Post in Mt. Hessian and complete the quest for the Crystal of Haste. Sell this in auction house or in your nation... prices have dropped so don't expect to get much more than 800k but this is enough to get skills!
- Go to Celestine Caverns and complete the quest line for the Crystal of Condemn which comes from the Captain's Box quest. These quests come from the Alchemist at the entrance of the Caverns, complete all of his quests. After the Captain's Box quest: Right-click the "Soul Dust" that is in your inventory to get another quest that ends with the Theletar at the Halo of Nereon. Prices for these have also dropped.
- You can always do quests for lower levels. These will still give you experience and gold, just make sure your Pran is equipped.
- Easiest way: Sell tcoins for gold or buy tcoins and get an "Amnesia" from the Cash Shop.
I'll add more to this later. When in doubt... get a guild and ask them. That is what they are there for and there are helpful guilds in all nations. If they don't help you, join a different one that is more helpful.