Author Topic: Looking For Poyson  (Read 2850 times)

Caboosey

• View Profile
Looking For Poyson
« on: May 02, 2013, 05:49:56 pm »
anyone know where poyson has disappear to i need to speak wit her but dont know how to get ahold of her lol if anyone know hit me up

addme

Re: Looking For Poyson
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 11:54:53 pm »
Im definitely against a stun resistant castigating tanky cl that can heal and, as per your request, stun. OP?

KiraEvangelis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 12:59:28 am »
Im definitely against a stun resistant castigating tanky cl that can heal and, as per your request, stun. OP?

This doesn't help caboosey find poysen D:<

^true dedication!

Dendimonee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 11:34:51 pm »
It is possible to have this again. Because the content is really great.

raz44

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 12:21:24 am »
anyone know where poyson has disappear to i need to speak wit her but dont know how to get ahold of her lol if anyone know hit me up
try feo i think i saw a warr with his pran named poyson or poysen i just dont remember..
IgN: MightyHaz
Noob RM

Pervade

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 08:39:52 pm »
try feo i think i saw a warr with his pran named poyson or poysen i just dont remember..
Poysen hasnt played aika in a long while. That person in feo with Poysen pran is Akane.

unicyber

• Spawn camping was an art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2015, 01:41:14 am »
Poysen hasnt played aika in a long while. That person in feo with Poysen pran is Akane.

lmfao
It was good while it lasted, Aitans.
Don't be too hard on T3Fun, their employees make the equivalent of $100 a month.

Pervade

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2015, 08:23:55 pm »

lmfao
lmfao