1. when running the vm and aika client, DO NOT MOVE YOUR CAMERA ANGLE VERY FAST WITH MOUSE. The camera will move very fast and you will lag if you don't have a lot of ram
How to resolve the "the camera will move very fast and you will lag" problem:
- Run VMWare and power on your virtual machine.
- In the "Edit" tab, go into Preferences ( or just Ctrl+P ).
- On the left side of the Preferences menu, you'll see "Input", 2nd down on the list.
- In the "Input" section of Preferences, find the bottom cursor option that says "Optimize mouse for games". Some Virtual Machines may have this set to "Automatic" by default. Change this cursor option to "Always".
- After selecting "Always", click "OK" at the bottom to close the Preferences window and run Aika ( or any other game VMWare is being used for ).
- The fast-moving camera problem should now be solved.
Bare in mind while rotating the camera there is a high chance you will still lag from low frame-rate. However, the incredibly fast camera panning/movements will no longer ( or shouldn't ) take effect anymore when rotating the camera view, making it a lot easier to manage.