Author Topic: Hall of Shame  (Read 1270 times)

Vampa

• View Profile
Re: Hall of Shame
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 03:48:42 am »
If only macro was the only issue. . . There are out there many who use hacks that make them godly near other players. Players that have hacks combined with macroing. I'm a wl and macro doesn't help my class at all and as such I should be the one QQing most here but what I really hate is seeing hackers out there that break the game and make it impossble to raid or defend or have fun.  Those people know who I am referring too and enough is enough now...

u can macro on  wl too , is not  common but is  doable, and   u  macro  on RM  dont u?

tasavi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2017, 05:21:30 am »
Looks like one osty on hall of shame~ rofl

And I noticed some of the macro-ers not macros anymore, which is just as hilarious!  lmao

soloisticorc

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2017, 09:14:50 pm »
You can macro on literally every class with the same exact macro whether it is AA or skill lol. Also that was a funny comment about take away macro and see because I mastered the arts of RM AA long ago. I'll rapid fire on all those noobs while they try pressing 1w XD *Cough its not hard* *Cough press 1w and 1s while clicking ground next to you with auto off * *Cough EZ*

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2017, 01:48:38 am »
(Yes, been a while now..)..

But still.. a "Define Macro".. Which is nothing but pre-programming a defined set of keyboard strokes, which would normally be "punched in/typed/call it what you will" by a human being, or even a robot (if ya's want to go that far)... And, the GAME ITSELF HAS A BUILT IN MACRO SYSTEM ("Auto-Hunt" Or whatever it's called within the game)..

Each and every Class and ALL their skills have "Cool-downs".. Whether be 1sec, 2secs, 3secs, etc etc etc...  A "Macro" can not defeat a "Cool-Down" of a skill..
The BEST a person can do "Macro-Wise" is have/set that skill auto-strike again, as soon as that cd is over... (Just as the built in "Macro" "Auto-Hunt")...

It's that simple as far as Macro's go folks!...

People actually won "Events" in the past (Yes, was under the other "Provider".. yet was/is still Hanbit, etc,).. Which made "Macro-able Devices "Legal" In-game"...

And yes, another Provider, another day...  Rules are subject to change, play at your own will, etc etc...

But realize.. now, if what I've read from others, if RM's are "Macro-ing" to basically have "Machine-guns" now.... That's not fudging "Macros"... THAT's HACKING!!!

Every few days or so.. sometimes weeks these days, because of work, real life.. I catch myself thinking.. "Damn, I gotta get on Aika, at least sell some of those 80uni's..  and have some fun playing again...

But then I see such.. from a GM, that they're BANNING People for "Macros".. S__T..   I Still manage, type, etc..  FAST AS HELL!!! lol
Like I really want to be accused/banned/etc. Just because I can press "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8... *SHIFT*-1-2-3-4-5-6.. *CTL-7-6*... Faster than most of you can even read that?!?? lol :P...  (I honestly don't even remember what my skill sets are over all atm, but ya's get the idea!)...

That aside.. in regards to the concept of deterring players..  7th Anni. pcs.???? Are you Effing Kidding me?!?!? 1,000 pcs of (whatever, Zareka coins??? (I think, something like that) But.. PER PC.?????  Random drop from dungeon mobs, based on lvl, etc)... "Welcome to the bot spammers Event!"...  Considering those damn coins barely drop(dropped, if it's even on going)..Let alone that they (were at least), just looking like the worthless bones, whatever they're called from "fishing"...

All in all, perhaps soon enough ya's will see me in game again soon enough.. (Though If I do, I'll go into instant cognito, hiding, lvling, etc.. lol.. just so ya's can be like "Wtf?!? When did he come back?!? And suddenly max lvl?!?!" lol :P

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2017, 05:06:54 pm »
Skraggy you Hoe, Auto Hunt is slow as fock >.> Macro being legal before is also irrelevant, rules change, obviously because they realized how far a macro can go. Macro goes WAYYY farther then Auto Hunt Skraggy, how do you not know the huge difference? I am 100% certain now that you don't know the extent of a macro lol, It is NOT "that simple as far as Macro's go folks!". You can't change Auto Hunts attack speed or alter it in anyways, the macros ppl use can be optimized for insane attack speeds, and I already explained, CD is irrelevant to how fast you can use the skills in sequence when they are off cd. I wonder who would win? a person who can use 4+ skills easily per cc by macro or someone doing 2 by hand (random example, but you get the point) CD won't change that, neither does it affect how much faster and consistent Auto Attack is with macro as compared to hand. The person using macro will use his skills much faster in sequence like I said, which also means his skills will be off CD faster and he will not be missing CC timings, it is far more efficient, the difference is day and night even if you don't compare the Auto Attack speed difference. Like you said "pre-programming a defined set of keyboard strokes" but you fail to understand what that means and how fast a macro can punch them in lol not to mention its always 100% accurate key inputs, the difference is ludicrous. No one is against macro just coz its a macro, ppl are against it coz it is far superior to playing by hand and eliminates skill.

PS: Auto Hunt is much slower then ACing by hand, and Macro is wayyyyyy faster, you can't use Auto Hunt as an excuse at all.
PPS: Their is a clear distinction between a speed attack hack and a macros attack speed, so lets not go there.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 05:18:42 pm by Eternia »
PS. I dont care if the topici is XeagorV2 since you're the one who took the time to start a tread about him,not even xeagor does that lol guess ur more likely the real Xeagor V2.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

ApoloNear

• Linkin Park - In The End.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2017, 05:19:57 pm »

But still.. a "Define Macro".. Which is nothing but pre-programming a defined set of keyboard strokes, which would normally be "punched in/typed/call it what you will" by a human being, or even a robot (if ya's want to go that far)... And, the GAME ITSELF HAS A BUILT IN MACRO SYSTEM ("Auto-Hunt" Or whatever it's called within the game)..

F12 Auto-Hunt = 1 attack per second.

"Define Macro" in aika:

Macro Program = 3~4 attacks per second.

'-'
"Tu és o 'vice-treco' do 'sub-troço'"
                                - Mario Sérgio Cortella

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2017, 05:22:16 pm »
Yep, but in Skraggy's defense, he doesn't get on a lot or PVPs at all anymore so it makes sense he has no clue what a macro is capable of, but Skraggy for the love of God if you don't know then stop comparing it to Auto Hunt and that CD sh1ts lol
PS. I dont care if the topici is XeagorV2 since you're the one who took the time to start a tread about him,not even xeagor does that lol guess ur more likely the real Xeagor V2.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2017, 03:14:27 am »
Yep, but in Skraggy's defense, he doesn't get on a lot or PVPs at all anymore so it makes sense he has no clue what a macro is capable of, but Skraggy for the love of God if you don't know then stop comparing it to Auto Hunt and that CD sh1ts lol

Lmfao.. I'm not trying to "Compare".. just stating the facts.. YES I agree that "Macros" these days are far and beyond being "Macros"..  But clearly now at this point they're not really "Macros".. it's mere HACKS that people are using.  Which leads me back to my point of trying to convey to folks to STOP using the term "Macros" in reference to people that are PURELY HACKING!!!  Notice the "trend" so to say.. months/years/etc ago.. GMs got sick of people "accusing" others of "Hacking" because those players were legitimately using "Macros".. Via Devices that THOSE PEOPLE WON VIA AIKA EVENTS... Yet STILL, to this day, a LEGIT Macro, can NOT defeat a system... Which CLEARLY leads to such "Macros" these days as being NOTHING MORE THAN HACKWARE!!!

Yes "Rules are subject to change", (as I stated in my previous post, I believe).. as with ANYTHING in online land, and real life as well!..
To me though, this kind of sh!t is so purely discouraging to even bother logging in again.

Put it into perspective.. Imagine "YOU" won either a keyboard, mouse, whatever else that "Razor" give-away "Event" was.. that made "Macros-Legal"... You've been a faithful, long lasting player years later.. Then all of a sudden, because HACKERS have HACKED such a "MACRO" system.. You've gotten banned, because YOU WON a Macro device, from a game that TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN USE IT!!!... That's what I mean.. If I'm getting it across the way I mean to now or not.. I hope! lol...

On top of which though.. I know I referred to the fact that I can type fast, etc... I generally press the same sequence of keys, as fast as I possibly can, obviously needing to re-press, go back through, etc.. All this "BANNED FOR MACRO USE!"... sort of talk.. To me, simply just says "Hey!, You're too good with your fingers, you'll be banned!" lol   

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2017, 04:31:02 am »
Greetings to all!

Starting on June 21st, we will have changes on our rules against macro users in-game. We've noticed that some players are still using it in-game most especially "Sniper" class. Since they cannot be seen when using predator skill. Therefore, Administrators will be more active in banning players using this kind of technology inside the game. All player(s) that will be proven guilty in using macro in-game will be denied in support ticket as well inside the game.

1st offense: -3 upgrade to his/her equipment and 15 days ban
2nd offense: -5 upgrade to his/her equipment, enchantment wipe and 30 days ban
3rd offense: account wipe out "including alternate accounts"

^^^ This... Ya'll know that my DRSeuss is an RM... THIS Post by a GM, to me is basically a "Threat to Get banned!"

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2017, 04:55:30 am »
Skraggy you still don't understand that their is no confusion between a speed Attack Hack and a macros potential speed, so their is no point explaining that again, the difference is common knowledge even among-st current ppl using/defending macro. First of all, Macros are still just Macros lol no hacks are involved with this specific issue, speed attack hack is a completely separate issue, no one ever refrences to macroers as hacker lol, there is no trend of that o,o. It's common sense that CD can't defeat the macros enormous advantage (adding a cast time to everything could ;D but would also change the game completely). And Earth to Skraggy! been too busy making alts?! lol Legit Macro has already been defeating the system by allowing a lot more dps then intended due to speed and perfect inputs. There is absolutely no focking way to confuse a macro for fingers or a hack because there is something called logs, which shows the inputs pressed, a macro will be perfect and quick eg: 1wr 1wr 1wr 1wr 1wr 1wr...whilst hand inputs will show up as something like: 1w1r11r1w11rr1wr1rwrr1wr1w11w1r1w1r1w1rw1rw1r1wrw1, there is no way for someone to get banned by "being too fast with fingers". I don't know what you think is going on with macro, but your misinformed and confused. You are not stating any facts, you are assuming GM and ppl are confusing hacks with macros speed, but no one is, as I said there is a very distinctive difference, its 100% obvious. I think your confusion is stemming from the assumption that their is some confusion between a speed attack hack and a pure macro lol but their isn't, a pure macro (no hacks) can be insanely fast, that is common irrefutable knowledge amongst the people defending it and fighting against it.

The timing of the macro ban and how they went bout it is a different issue. They shouldn't have ever made it legal (macro is strictly banned in all MMOs requiring skill, especially those in e-sports) They shouldn't have given out macro devices, but they did and should have handled the ban transition better. They had all the reason to ban it as it 100% breaks the game, but could have went about it better or shouldn't have made it legal at all....a completely different argument though.

PS: You were comparing F12 Auto Hunt to Macro whether you intended to or not ;D and didn't seem to grasp the difference between the 2 whatsoever lol but its all good.
PPS: If Macros could never be faster then F12 Auto Hunt, no one would care as it would not break the game lol
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 05:21:49 am by Eternia »
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz