Author Topic: Hall of Shame  (Read 1258 times)

666bonez666

• View Profile
Hall of Shame
« on: June 19, 2017, 06:30:50 am »
Macro user 1st offense 3 plus upgrade reduced from gear......Sounds fair to me!  Show the noobs who use it how weak they are...  im rdy to see a bunch of 12+ laggers who need macro to make up for fact their pc is a cheap piece of sh$T knocked down to 9+! ;D

ApoloNear

• Linkin Park - In The End.
    • View Profile
Re: Hall of Shame
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 09:27:08 am »
fair :)

if they really do it, maybe be interesting to back play on rm *-*.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 04:11:27 pm by ApoloNear »
"Tu és o 'vice-treco' do 'sub-troço'"
                                - Mario Sérgio Cortella

tasavi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 04:12:45 am »
I love that gms/devs are trying harder to clean up the game for better pvping and fair pve-ing ( if ppl do still do that).

I'm curious to see names on the macro list too. Wow!?!? Did I just said that? Shows the lack of excitement aika is when forum gets you more excited then the game itself. :/

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 05:09:17 am »
I love that gms/devs are trying harder to clean up the game for better pvping and fair pve-ing ( if ppl do still do that).

I'm curious to see names on the macro list too. Wow!?!? Did I just said that? Shows the lack of excitement aika is when forum gets you more excited then the game itself. :/

im more excited about  who won  the rps

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 03:49:53 am »
Why is Macro's even still an issue????

GPot made macro-ing "legal" when they did that Alien Ware (I believe it was, whatever mice/keyboard give-away though.)

All in all though, The game Aika itself has a built in Macro system. (The whole f-12, set it up, auto-farming I believe.. Been a while for me of course
But pretty sure that's what it is).

As far as pvp-macro use??? Really people??? Again, Gpot had that give-away!
Let alone that aika, as we all know has the whole hot-key system, just as any other online computer game.

Simply learn to set yours properly! That simple! Macro's can't defeat the system! Each skill has CD for such reasons.
If a certain player is "better than you".. then it's your fault, learn a better hot-key set up, and simply put.. learn to use your keyboard faster! lol
There is absolutely no such thing as a "macro" that can defeat/change/etc such of an online game's CD (cool-down for those less savvy).. all
Macro's will do is repeat a persons "finger actions" possibly faster than any such person could do manually.. BUT still CD.. so therefore.. said "Macro" is
purely nullified from the start in any pvp such scenario..

It's either that other player is using flat out hacks, or you just suck compared to that other player! That simple!
Hell, I concluded to my sucking pvp a long time ago.. keep debating in my mind so to say about playing again
(I have over 20 80 +9 sets to sell btw. lmfao)... But threads like this, comments, conversations...???

Are nothing but pure reminders of "Ohh.. yeah, that's why Aika-NA hasn't been able to draw in new players, and flat out opened up access to the rest of the world..
in hopes of receiving such new players... (Yes, I still think to myself "F-YOU BRAZILIANS!!!! (Brasil for you actual players from there! lol))...

All in all though.. Quit ****ing people.. you either enjoy the game, or you don't.. "If you see something, say something!"... one of the damn npc's in the game says that every time you click on him.. He's referring to hackers.. not macro-ers!!! lmfao....

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 03:57:10 am »
LMFAO!!! I just caught/saw that GM's post regarding banning macro's... Basically say good-bye to Aika-NA folks!!

As my previous post referred to, suggesting to simply just get faster at pressing your hot-keys...

Now just imagine.. You, he, she, etc etc.. All fast, pressing, going through  such hot-key sequences.... BAM!!! You're suddenly a macro!...

Seriously WTF?!?

TheLastDance

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 08:53:42 am »
Macro User List

June 21 2017

-no one
-no one

June 22 2017

-no one
-no one

June 23 2017

-no one

June 24 2017

-no one

June 25 2017

-no one

June 26 2017

-no one

June 27 2017

-no one

Dec 31 2099

-still no one

Another pointless try to fix this game

Looking for event ...that can do something ...regarding...the hate and the toxic in this game....maybe macro is not the issue....maybe hate is the issue.

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 12:35:52 pm »
Skraggy, I don't think you have seen what macroing is atm xd If you still played you would know exactly why, its irrefutable...The macro RMs don't use any skills, other then CC (RM is the real macro problem) they use macro to auto attack like a machine gun at a speed never possible with fingers because it requires precision and accurate inputs to cancel and attack at that specific op speed, the macro can essentially press 6+ keys in a second and its always the right keys in the right order, for example, if someone is using WR to cancel auto attack, it would be 1wr 1wr,1wr, pressing it fast with fingers will obviously result in a ton of mistakes and inconsistency, not with a macro tho ;D You get crazy fast and consistent attack speeds + an OC stun and "et viola" you've broken PVP. CD has not stopped it, and it won't unless they add a real cd/a small cast time to the auto attack.

Same goes for wrwrwrwr running, there is a "too fast" way to input it which u need to avoid, macroing it always gives the perfect wrwr inputs, so you run fast af consistently without a worry of inputting too slow or too fast, and as a carrier with ward, you can outrun a large number of people and be out of their target range in a few seconds. Manual wrwr can never keep up because humans simply can't input anything that accurately/fast/with 100% consistency.

Lastly Macro is still not nullified in pvp coz of CD, the amount of skills you can get off 100% of the time during any cc is still faster then what you can do manually (CD won't change how fast a macro can use skills in sequence, you know this Skraggy!) the DPS increase with macro is always significant, CD alone will never nullify macro, not in Aika. With all that said, it is too late to make a difference now.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 01:00:09 pm by Eternia »
PS. I dont care if the topici is XeagorV2 since you're the one who took the time to start a tread about him,not even xeagor does that lol guess ur more likely the real Xeagor V2.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

ApoloNear

• Linkin Park - In The End.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 03:20:50 pm »
Skraggy, I don't think you have seen what macroing is atm xd If you still played you would know exactly why, its irrefutable...The macro RMs don't use any skills, other then CC (RM is the real macro problem) they use macro to auto attack like a machine gun at a speed never possible with fingers because it requires precision and accurate inputs to cancel and attack at that specific op speed, the macro can essentially press 6+ keys in a second and its always the right keys in the right order, for example, if someone is using WR to cancel auto attack, it would be 1wr 1wr,1wr, pressing it fast with fingers will obviously result in a ton of mistakes and inconsistency, not with a macro tho ;D You get crazy fast and consistent attack speeds + an OC stun and "et viola" you've broken PVP. CD has not stopped it, and it won't unless they add a real cd/a small cast time to the auto attack.

Same goes for wrwrwrwr running, there is a "too fast" way to input it which u need to avoid, macroing it always gives the perfect wrwr inputs, so you run fast af consistently without a worry of inputting too slow or too fast, and as a carrier with ward, you can outrun a large number of people and be out of their target range in a few seconds. Manual wrwr can never keep up because humans simply can't input anything that accurately/fast/with 100% consistency.

Lastly Macro is still not nullified in pvp coz of CD, the amount of skills you can get off 100% of the time during any cc is still faster then what you can do manually (CD won't change how fast a macro can use skills in sequence, you know this Skraggy!) the DPS increase with macro is always significant, CD alone will never nullify macro, not in Aika. With all that said, it is too late to make a difference now.

i agree with u but rms arent the problem, macro is .

do u remmember Mofupuni in arena? if u dont have atlast 2 strong cls in your team and a strong dps against him solo was like  lose 9/10 arenas. And if he got cl to keep him moving all the time... gg.
"Tu és o 'vice-treco' do 'sub-troço'"
                                - Mario Sérgio Cortella

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 05:05:01 pm »
I know what you mean, I didn't mean RM is the only problem, I meant that with an OP macro RM is most deadly coz of Auto attack damage, range and pred :D "RM is the real macro problem" I just meant RM+Macro combination breaks PVP the most atm, of course macro is the cause.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 05:07:23 pm by Eternia »
PS. I dont care if the topici is XeagorV2 since you're the one who took the time to start a tread about him,not even xeagor does that lol guess ur more likely the real Xeagor V2.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 05:05:40 pm »

Stop crying youre just slow.
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2017, 05:09:56 pm »
1) Everything I said is a macro fact, if you think you can compete with a macro's consistency and speed with fingers then you're deluded :)
2) People use macros to compete with finger users who are too fast for them to compete with without the macro help lol :)
3) Are you saying people defending macros (basically a speed assistance tool in Aika now) are not "too slow" without it?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 05:42:27 pm by Eternia »
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2017, 06:08:55 pm »
ppl are quiting because macro rules the game not skill.. thus t3fun is losing money from tcoin sales..... 

tasavi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 08:28:20 pm »
For all the macro players, go to a game that is macro legal, otherwise gtfo!! lols

Put a macroer in rankings and see how they suk, practically every mob is one shot, so it's not as simple as auto lock, click and cycle till foe is dead.
Talk about slow fingers ---> macros.  roflmao

Darsia

• Big Mama Darsi
    • View Profile
    • eLands.co
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2017, 03:04:47 am »
If only macro was the only issue. . . There are out there many who use hacks that make them godly near other players. Players that have hacks combined with macroing. I'm a wl and macro doesn't help my class at all and as such I should be the one QQing most here but what I really hate is seeing hackers out there that break the game and make it impossble to raid or defend or have fun.  Those people know who I am referring too and enough is enough now...