Author Topic: Slowness of the t3fun staff  (Read 404 times)

CrackKingz

• View Profile
Slowness of the t3fun staff
« on: May 18, 2017, 01:50:33 pm »
T3fun should close aika for  3 days to a week. They haven't fixed the roll back problems. People still have hacked gold bars including me thats alts gifted. Feo has robe in Knari for 2 days. They dont answer tickets to say when new  tournament is. They dont reply to most tickets. Feo even has crit capped by Darsia in 4th slot of kynari and no news on removing it. This is nonsense.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 01:53:22 pm by CrackKingz »

Darsia

• Big Mama Darsi
    • View Profile
    • eLands.co
Re: Slowness of the t3fun staff
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 07:55:06 pm »
crtic was removed and just give them some time they working to fix things. they can not close aika for a week, they will loose a lot of players by doing so. i know we are in a time were we all not sure what is real and what is not, do like me and just do not buy anything for now. i do not see any more gold sellers and gbs sellers in aika or in forums, maybe that was already fixed?

soloisticorc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 08:39:43 pm »
T3fun should close aika for  3 days to a week. They haven't fixed the roll back problems. People still have hacked gold bars including me thats alts gifted. Feo has robe in Knari for 2 days. They dont answer tickets to say when new  tournament is. They dont reply to most tickets. Feo even has crit capped by Darsia in 4th slot of kynari and no news on removing it. This is nonsense.

Closing even for a short amount of time would basically be the end of aika. Too dead to piss off more people by closing for a while. Rollback did enough damage to us and the only tickets they reply is if its like them and their money related.

CrackKingz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 08:48:50 pm »
crtic was removed and just give them some time they working to fix things. they can not close aika for a week, they will loose a lot of players by doing so. i know we are in a time were we all not sure what is real and what is not, do like me and just do not buy anything for now. i do not see any more gold sellers and gbs sellers in aika or in forums, maybe that was already fixed?

wrong Darsia, they did not remove crit.  len van raided it and you as LM should not be capping crit in 4th slot of kynari. You played long enough to know  kynari has 2 slots unless glitched also nice sandal you put in algon.

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 06:07:00 am »

Bruh and stealing peoples **** isnt gonna cost them players? Darsia please use your momey elsewere. You're 1 of the dumb people keeping this game alive

Dumb banana picking nerd
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

sarry

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 09:25:53 am »
originally opened a ticket on 05/07/2017.. got a generic reply after (3) days - asking for the details of the items that I lost.
submitted a detail information on the same day..
took (10) days until I got a reply - saying that they fix it..
login to check - nothing is fix...
replied back to the ticket... (guess you know how long i will wait again to get another useless reply?)

sidenote: they even said they will give compensation.. (in my dreams?)
time and effort wasted everyday.. wishing t3fun just did their job in manually tracing the dupe items.. instead of messing people accounts..

i will also give a veryyyyyyyyyyy sloooowwwww clap... clap... clap... to T3fun.
t3fun, are you some kind of a sloth animal????

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 05:33:42 am »
I dont really understand players, if you want T3 to pay attention to your tickets title them in one of the following ways:

1. Paying Issues
2. Cant buy Tcoins
3. Payment not being processed
4+ As mentioned in the other 3, etc.

Im sure T3 will at least look at them then... even if it is about relics xD

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly