Author Topic: Dear Xeagor,  (Read 490 times)

Shinnobisty5

• View Profile
Dear Xeagor,
« on: May 03, 2017, 09:01:24 am »
When you literally just return to aika and buy a char like 9,000 other people. Just to get banned by Xeagor being a report ***** thinking I hack. Why are GMs so intrigued on ban hammer when they can't even fix the game. Sincerely, Goin back to pserver for life after this experience.

AnnieHastur

• i like crayons :o
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Xeagor,
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 09:17:44 am »
:-o im intrigued

I promise I was a cat first before anything else

The DC Update
Super Saiyan Rift

AntiMacroLeader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 04:30:21 pm »
What was your characters name?
AtomicPancake's YouTube Channel

My problem with macros isn't the fact that it gives an unfair advantage, but that people don't play the game themselves.

Shinnobisty5

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 06:28:25 pm »
ZeroResolution. Like I literally just started playing and raiding with vanov and im banned and I know for a fact Xeagor reported me. Because in rift he was all QQing I hack? I bought the character... I even talked with asderel about who I was and how i've played for a long ass time.

mcknapp7

• View Profile
    • You just want attention
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 07:43:00 pm »
an unfortunate loss.
For the past 2 years, it can be clearly seen that certain players are given more privileges by the Management.
This is not the first or the last time it happened.
Certain tickets raised by players are given more attention.
Certain players, whom are hacking/macroing, are still playing freely even after being reported.

Taking this opportunity to actually raise this concern,
I am beginning to feel the management of T3Fun has shifted their attention now.
It is very money making driven.
I used to be loyal/addict of AIKA T3Fun.
It is kind of disappointing how things turn out to be.
Not even going to mention about certain toxic players who ruined the community and gameplay.

NeZuMi87/iEurydice/MeWillKillYou/BubblePony
Quitted
Clearance Sale

Shinnobisty5

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 07:48:08 pm »
Most definitely. I wish T3Fun was smart enough to learn from Pserver that if you just work on the big problems money comes naturally and players. Rather than focusing on 24/7 scam boxes, and banning people based off one dumb LM who has obviously been like that for years now.

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 06:33:11 am »
an unfortunate loss.
For the past 2 years, it can be clearly seen that certain players are given more privileges by the Management.
This is not the first or the last time it happened.
Certain tickets raised by players are given more attention.
Certain players, whom are hacking/macroing, are still playing freely even after being reported.

Taking this opportunity to actually raise this concern,
I am beginning to feel the management of T3Fun has shifted their attention now.
It is very money making driven.
I used to be loyal/addict of AIKA T3Fun.
It is kind of disappointing how things turn out to be.
Not even going to mention about certain toxic players who ruined the community and gameplay.

This would have been better as a little poem :S
But so true, i have never Tcoined once in my life (which is likely why i cannot play anymore), but i still have an open ticket from 2013... not even sure what that was about, doesn't ring a bell... but the simple rules to AikaNA is "If you Tcoin alot, you can do what you want, if you don't... wtf how are you still playing!"

But then again there is one issue i take with your statement, T3 has always been only concerned with their financial well-being, even if it comprimises the games structure and longevity.

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

soloisticorc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 02:10:33 pm »
That is unfair, but you should just buy set separate to prevent possible hack sale.

Darsia

• Big Mama Darsi
    • View Profile
    • eLands.co
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 04:36:29 pm »
Anyone buying stuff with real money not using gold bars will be ban. It's in the rules. That alone got you ban. And don't tell me you didn't know that that set of yours was not hacked for no one would believe you. Sorry. You knew the risks when you did it. But why are you even bothering talking here ? You should just mail support with all this nun of us can help

soloisticorc

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 04:59:37 pm »
Anyone buying stuff with real money not using gold bars will be ban. It's in the rules. That alone got you ban. And don't tell me you didn't know that that set of yours was not hacked for no one would believe you. Sorry. You knew the risks when you did it. But why are you even bothering talking here ? You should just mail support with all this nun of us can help

He could of not known it was hacked, but I agree with Darsia real money trade is not good if you want to play safely as possible.