Author Topic: [EVENT] Aika Tournament 2017  (Read 6035 times)

WhereIsWaldo

• View Profile
Re: [EVENT] Aika Tournament 2017
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2017, 08:21:55 am »
That makes  no sense, GMs give the current rules right before we go in so people know what they can and  they can not do during that specific match, with your logic we could say that Gms can say "You can not take objectives during this match or you will get disqualified" and then a team starts picking objectives and they win because of it and then the GM says oh you know what it doesnt matter I changed my mind in the middle of the match but I didnt tell you guys beacuse YOLO... NO SENSE
You Osties are hypocrite af lol.
Secondly, you can't just generalize it and put the blame of it on an entire nation, that's stupid af.

sarry

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2017, 08:22:25 am »
i think he didn't know that. coz he dc? or he went defending the relics.. :)

sarry

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2017, 08:26:25 am »
That makes  no sense, GMs give the current rules right before we go in so people know what they can and  they can not do during that specific match, with your logic we could say that Gms can say "You can not take objectives during this match or you will get disqualified" and then a team starts picking objectives and they win because of it and then the GM says oh you know what it doesnt matter I changed my mind in the middle of the match but I didnt tell you guys beacuse YOLO... NO SENSE

it happens to us too.. even thou the rules are posted specifically for a member vs sub-member.

dragons keeps switching members, even thou the original members are present..

GM didnt even bother giving proper sanction for it..

vodie

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2017, 08:27:21 am »
My logic? that is a quote from the written rules on page one of this thread.
You can even click on the link posted.
Wait hold on let me post it again for your convenience.
 I know it's hard to click through pages.

Mechanics:

- Tournament will be held using Battlefield (Battlefield rules will be applied).

- No equipment, skills, item restrictions.
- No class and level restrictions.
- Player(s) will be instructed to not use the In-game public chat during the game match. Only party chat will be allowed. A single warning will be given to player(s) team who will be caught using the public chat.
- Any kind of disturbance from player(s) during the game of the tournament will have their team warned.
- Team who will receive 3 consecutive warning will automatically lose the match.
- Game lagging will not be considered and the match will be continued as scheduled.  (Make sure to close your other application to avoid any problems on your AIKA Client)
- Players that will be disconnected inside the BattleField Arena will be given 5 – 10minutes to re-logged and join the match again. If the 10minutes expires, the sub player will be the one who will replace the disconnected player and the match will continue.
- GM’s may disqualify ill-mannered participants/teams if deemed necessary.
- GM’s has the right to change the tournament mechanics with or without prior notice.
- Character double team registration is not allowed
- There will be 30 minute call time for the participants before the match
- Player(s) who are not present within the call time will be considered disqualified.
- 15 minutes will be given to both teams for preparations.
- Only registered characters can participate on the tournament.
- Registered players are prohibited to change their character's name for the whole tournament period. Failure to comply may result in a character or team disqualification and any possible rewards will be forfeited.
- Teams that are not officially registered cannot participate on the tournament
- GM’s decisions will be always considered FINAL.
- Any Player(s) who will be caught using illegal program and macro will be automatically disqualified from the match and be suspended for 30 days.

Team Mechanics:

WhereIsWaldo

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2017, 08:33:40 am »
Yes your logic because your missinterpretating, because according to YOU its ok if GMs say something  right before the match and then change it in the middle of the fight by claiming that they can change rules withou prior notice, which is true, they've done it in every single match but let me make it easier for understanding.. If a GM say "You can pick objectives" and a team starts picking objectives hes not gonna be like "You know what picking objectives is not allowed anymore you guys are disqualified" it doesnt work like that.
You Osties are hypocrite af lol.
Secondly, you can't just generalize it and put the blame of it on an entire nation, that's stupid af.

FusRoDah

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2017, 05:15:41 pm »
when we can get rewards tho