Author Topic: [EVENT] Aika Tournament 2017  (Read 3540 times)

Eternia

• View Profile
Re: [EVENT] Aika Tournament 2017
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2017, 04:33:15 pm »
Macro Mouses use to be legal, GMs started temporary banning people sometime after the post in my sig, where a certain incompetent forum mod made a colossal fool of himself and in trying to defend macro he just puked all over the post and ended up giving reasons why it is unfair lol (Made my job and Neo's job easy :D)...also full +12 GM came to the rift and got destroyed by a random macro rm, GMs had no idea what a macro could do to the damage output up til that point....Macro always should have been banned, it is a 3rd party object/program that breaks the damage output balance, thats a no-brainer...the issue was GMs are slow and dumb af so it took them far too long to even come and test the difference...and apparently took them 1.5 years after that to make it perma ban instead of temporary. Games are designed with a certain balance in mind, everything is based on that balance, the gear, skills, classes etc, just because it is "common" is no excuse lol it still breaks the game balance whether it is common or new/rare and that is why its banned from the bat in all the newer MMO's, especially the ones that require timing. Pvp at equal gear comes down to who makes more mistakes and who is more consistent, basically skill and consistency, macro eliminates that requirement completely. Whether you are scared of a macro/macroer or not personally doesn't change what it does factually. Macro should always be banned where it breaks game balance, blame the GMs for handling it so poorly, they had their chance before it became the norm.

PS: GMs inefficient way of dealing with hackers does not factor with macro being banned or not, they both should be punished obviously, but the fact that Aika devs cant program for sh1t to prevent hacks has nothing to do with banning macros...GMs dont favor hackers, they favor anyone who is rich and spends a lot of money, whether its a macroer or hacker.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 04:56:32 pm by Eternia »
I have never once deny macro increase DPS.
I have never once say macro is fair.
That still didn't mean I say it is unfair.

timdo9x

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2017, 06:59:28 pm »

a very good friend of mine offered to fix those loopholes that he saw to "better" the game. he saw all the holes in it as clear as the day and technically offered to fix it without even asking for payment. and what does support do? "if you blah blah blah blah we will ban u blah blah blah rubbish rubbish rubbish more blah blah blah."  that friend of mine crippled the "other" aika when they were testing for other loopholes and shiit and they listened to him and it has a better chance against hackers.

as a cleric im totally against macros coz theres nothing really to defend against it. one click of a button and ur full HP to zero. it isnt even about "bettering" ur reaction time. macro on an rm is too much. macro on any ranged class that relies on auto attack is too much. all it takes is one proc and you'll melt. if t3fun decides to upgrade the defenses a lot more to counter against the macros then i guess i am cool with it. coz right now it only takes one skilled RM on a macro to wipe a decently geared party
CL is the tankiest class in the game, you know why you die so fast?? maybe its time for you to have a look at the set you're using. Why many CLs with OC ruined dont have that much problem when it comes to macro but a CL WITH BRIL qqing about it so much?

Wait so, just really quickly, are you speaking from experience?
I didnt have much issue against macro when i was playing ruined CL. I never had any problem with macro players really :) Only people cant handle their class well complains about it ^^!

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2017, 08:03:08 pm »

a very good friend of mine offered to fix those loopholes that he saw to "better" the game. he saw all the holes in it as clear as the day and technically offered to fix it without even asking for payment. and what does support do? "if you blah blah blah blah we will ban u blah blah blah rubbish rubbish rubbish more blah blah blah."  that friend of mine crippled the "other" aika when they were testing for other loopholes and shiit and they listened to him and it has a better chance against hackers.

as a cleric im totally against macros coz theres nothing really to defend against it. one click of a button and ur full HP to zero. it isnt even about "bettering" ur reaction time. macro on an rm is too much. macro on any ranged class that relies on auto attack is too much. all it takes is one proc and you'll melt. if t3fun decides to upgrade the defenses a lot more to counter against the macros then i guess i am cool with it. coz right now it only takes one skilled RM on a macro to wipe a decently geared party
CL is the tankiest class in the game, you know why you die so fast?? maybe its time for you to have a look at the set you're using. Why many CLs with OC ruined dont have that much problem when it comes to macro but a CL WITH BRIL qqing about it so much?

I didnt have much issue against macro when i was playing ruined CL. I never had any problem with macro players really :) Only people cant handle their class well complains about it ^^!
This is a lie lol... Firstly, I have never lost to a macro myself 1v1 so you know as well as I do that handling class and hating macro are not co-related in that way...but what you said makes no sense Timmy, people macroing are not even handling their class, the macro is...the reason no RM knows how to perma silence a cl or finds it too hard is because of macro...you know full well it is much harder for you or any macroer to kill a cl without that macro...because u lose ur dps and most RM dont know how to utilize skills/cc.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:43:21 pm by Eternia »

timdo9x

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2017, 09:23:42 pm »

This is a lie lol... Firstly, I have never lost to a macro myself 1v1 so you know as well as I do that handling class and hating macro are not co-related in that way...but what you said makes no sense Timmy, people macroing are not event handling their class, the macro is...the reason no RM knows how to perma silence a cl or finds it too hard is because of macro...you know full well it is much harder for you or any macroer to kill a cl without that macro...because u lose ur dps and most RM dont know how to utilize skills/cc.
true, most player that are macro cant even play their class well. But my point is that i dont find its that hard handling against macro RMs and the rest im just laughing at their macro (Kepler).

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2017, 09:30:08 pm »
Yes you do, the reason you can't tank on WR even with resolute properly is because of macro lol...all of our own cls hate macro for that reason too, so idk what ur talking about!

timdo9x

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2017, 11:44:58 pm »
Yes you do, the reason you can't tank on WR even with resolute properly is because of macro lol...all of our own cls hate macro for that reason too, so idk what ur talking about!
but they never qq!! and i dont qq about it!! only thing i ever qq about is mystic proc!

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2017, 01:03:56 am »
but they never qq!! and i dont qq about it!! only thing i ever qq about is mystic proc!
Whether you complain publicly about the problem or not doesn't change the problem. Our cls hate fighting macros just as much as any cls, they have already voiced that to both of us lol

LanaD3lRey

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2017, 12:17:44 pm »
Not just with Len Clerics..

I personally don't have a problem with macros when I could outheal the damage that's done to me within seconds. However, when a macro RM switches from targeting me and looking toward my raid, I notice life bars drop quickly. Even with fast reaction time, I can barely keep a percentage of the raid alive. Meaning, there are always going to be people dying around me. This is natural in a raid, of course. However, the speed at which I notice some of these people dying is abnormal. This is frustrating for a cl when your job is to keep your raid alive.

♥Credits xJAE

Freazer

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2017, 02:53:34 pm »

I personally don't have a problem with macros when I could outheal the damage that's done to me within seconds. However, when a macro RM switches from targeting me and looking toward my raid, I notice life bars drop quickly. Even with fast reaction time, I can barely keep a percentage of the raid alive. Meaning, there are always going to be people dying around me. This is natural in a raid, of course. However, the speed at which I notice some of these people dying is abnormal. This is frustrating for a cl when your job is to keep your raid alive.

Simply true.

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2017, 03:39:04 am »

Simply true.

The people dropping around you are prolly one of the weakest of the raid.. havent seen a full 12 drop that quick not even to bamboo
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

Freazer

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2017, 03:57:04 pm »

Simply true.

The people dropping around you are prolly one of the weakest of the raid.. havent seen a full 12 drop that quick not even to bamboo

LOOOOOOOOL .