Author Topic: [EVENT] Aika Tournament 2017  (Read 6051 times)

666bonez666

• View Profile
Re: [EVENT] Aika Tournament 2017
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2017, 08:19:49 pm »
  Sunday I go to bed at 8:30pm to wake up at 2:30am to drive 2 hrs to work for the week, after which I check into motel and immediately crash into the bed after work tired as hell....   da*** u thinking asking ppl to be up at midnight when we have work/school....   and Monday is like most exhausting day of the week after all the drinking n drugs ppl did on the weekend....  lost your dam minds!

You crackhead , there isnt any chance you would win anyway with your fanboiis.

well I have a better chance then you ... for one I own my  gear and will not have to borrow any like you and my computer didn't come from k-mart like yours did....  plus I don't live with my mother and have a bedtime/allotted time on pc and still use dial-up connection you broke ass nikkah!

You rent a room to the closest mcdonalds and tap their wifi :o and sorry but I own al my sets and they all outgear any of your sets combined as I mentioned befor.. bonez yoj are nothing man lmao

if u have all these sets why u afking in front ah all time in quest gear farming talents for sugar cookies to sale in ah.... and complaining u can't play aika cause u lag/dc so much...   we all know your my biggest fan with my name as your signature LOL...  your one sad little mexican :o
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 08:41:46 pm by 666bonez666 »

GM Zike

• Protector of the Universe!
  • Game Master
  • Speed as ZIKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2017, 11:23:36 pm »
Hello! There will be a slight change(s) for the tournament:

Match schedule will be changed to:
- "Every Saturday/Sunday 00:00 Game Time"

- "Match schedules and bracket will be posted 1 day after the team registration ended"

- "Tournament is open to all nation team or combination of any nation team."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 11:28:03 pm by GM Zike »

AntiMacroLeader

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2017, 11:54:47 pm »
What situations are we allowed to use a sub? If a member D/C's during the match? Can we sub in and out without reason?
AtomicPancake's YouTube Channel

My problem with macros isn't the fact that it gives an unfair advantage, but that people don't play the game themselves.

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2017, 06:29:36 am »
  Sunday I go to bed at 8:30pm to wake up at 2:30am to drive 2 hrs to work for the week, after which I check into motel and immediately crash into the bed after work tired as hell....   da*** u thinking asking ppl to be up at midnight when we have work/school....   and Monday is like most exhausting day of the week after all the drinking n drugs ppl did on the weekend....  lost your dam minds!

You crackhead , there isnt any chance you would win anyway with your fanboiis.

well I have a better chance then you ... for one I own my  gear and will not have to borrow any like you and my computer didn't come from k-mart like yours did....  plus I don't live with my mother and have a bedtime/allotted time on pc and still use dial-up connection you broke ass nikkah!

You rent a room to the closest mcdonalds and tap their wifi :o and sorry but I own al my sets and they all outgear any of your sets combined as I mentioned befor.. bonez yoj are nothing man lmao

if u have all these sets why u afking in front ah all time in quest gear farming talents for sugar cookies to sale in ah.... and complaining u can't play aika cause u lag/dc so much...   we all know your my biggest fan with my name as your signature LOL...  your one sad little mexican :o

Lmaoo bruh why you lying so much?
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

GM Zike

• Game Master
  • Speed as ZIKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2017, 12:48:04 am »
What situations are we allowed to use a sub? If a member D/C's during the match? Can we sub in and out without reason?

Subs can only play if one of the main players disconnected during the match or main player is not present within the 30 minute call time for the participants before the match.

jfofonka

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2017, 04:59:29 pm »
The event is already starting tomorrow ?

AntiMacroLeader

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2017, 01:25:49 am »
To select the brackets, please make it random by allowing the team captains to roll the In Game Dice for position. For example:

The lowest number gets Bracket Position 1, second lowest number gets Bracket Position 2, etc. This prevents any sort of rigging in the tournament and gives everyone a fair chance.

My problem with macros isn't the fact that it gives an unfair advantage, but that people don't play the game themselves.

lkjhoy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2017, 09:53:10 pm »
Well i see Gm speakign lot but i wil say only 1 word !! THe macros will still macro and gm wil do nothign ABOUT taht is the reality zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good Job GM on doing nothign .. iam just saying if i see any macro inside during my challenge i wil quit from the batlefield ....

AntiMacroLeader

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2017, 04:10:56 pm »

Sent in a ticket as they were neglecting to respond here and left us without any updates regarding what to expect or when to expect it.

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2017, 04:44:58 pm »

Sent in a ticket as they were neglecting to respond here and left us without any updates regarding what to expect or when to expect it.

it was pretty  obvious, there is  only  3  teams and they  need  16, better  start  making   alt teams to fill the  other  slots

AntiMacroLeader

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2017, 04:48:42 pm »

it was pretty  obvious, there is  only  3  teams and they  need  16, better  start  making   alt teams to fill the  other  slots

There are 4 teams. lel.

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2017, 05:05:15 pm »

There are 4 teams. lel.

ok 4 of  16

AntiMacroLeader

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2017, 05:17:44 pm »

There are 4 teams. lel.

ok 4 of  16

If they genuinely want 16 teams they're kidding themselves. There's no way in hell that you'll get 16 teams when they actually intend to punish macros. ;P

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2017, 05:19:56 pm »

There are 4 teams. lel.

ok 4 of  16

If they genuinely want 16 teams they're kidding themselves. There's no way in hell that you'll get 16 teams when they actually intend to punish macros. ;P

event  is not  priority.
i have  1  ticket  open from 1 week   ago  and not  reply but   all  my tickets  regarding Exchange  event  were answered asap  :P

GM Zike

• Game Master
  • Speed as ZIKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2017, 03:44:41 am »
Update: Match schedules updated on the first post