Author Topic: [EVENT] Aika Tournament 2017  (Read 3541 times)

xDaBoss

• View Profile
Re: [EVENT] Aika Tournament 2017
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2017, 08:25:12 am »
weekend woud be best time since most ppl will not work
On Another lvl Than These Scrub RM's In-Game, Mr.3 Shot Your Whole Party, Now You See Now You Don't, Killer Instincts.
Unidentified/JustCallMeBoss
John Doe Vanov Rifleman

jfofonka

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2017, 08:56:12 am »
I am in favor of the schedule, but for more players to participate, I would be in favor of the event happening Saturday and Sunday  ;)

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2017, 05:13:50 pm »
Entry No. 1

Team name: IZUMI

Team Leader : GM Bael

Members: GM Infernus
    GM Kalel
    GM Hades
    GM Eien
    GM Cera
    GM Zike

Sub Members:
    GM Shinkei
    GM Survivor

So many gms.. so useless
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

chem_dude

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2017, 05:35:06 pm »
:( it's of course at a time I can't participate in anyway.  midnight when I get up at 5 am......no thanks. 

Should move it to either Friday or Saturday night so people can stay up for it :)

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2017, 06:00:43 pm »
  Sunday I go to bed at 8:30pm to wake up at 2:30am to drive 2 hrs to work for the week, after which I check into motel and immediately crash into the bed after work tired as hell....   da*** u thinking asking ppl to be up at midnight when we have work/school....   and Monday is like most exhausting day of the week after all the drinking n drugs ppl did on the weekend....  lost your dam minds!

Dopinder

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2017, 07:06:52 pm »
  Sunday I go to bed at 8:30pm to wake up at 2:30am to drive 2 hrs to work for the week, after which I check into motel and immediately crash into the bed after work tired as hell....   da*** u thinking asking ppl to be up at midnight when we have work/school....   and Monday is like most exhausting day of the week after all the drinking n drugs ppl did on the weekend....  lost your dam minds!

You crackhead , there isnt any chance you would win anyway with your fanboiis.

sakatoable

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2017, 02:30:26 am »
Will we be using our own gear or like the one in battle academy?

AntiMacroLeader

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2017, 10:34:38 am »
Will we be using our own gear or like the one in battle academy?

Since the GMs are being typical and not responding after the first few questions, here's your answer. It's the first rule noted after the photograph in the post.

Quote from:  GM Zike
- No equipment, skills, item restrictions.

Don't mind me while I do your job GMs :)

That being said I'll try and see if I can get my own question answered LOL

What situations are we allowed to use a sub? If a member D/C's during the match? Can we sub in and out without reason?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 10:38:15 am by AntiMacroLeader »
AtomicPancake's YouTube Channel

My problem with macros isn't the fact that it gives an unfair advantage, but that people don't play the game themselves.

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2017, 11:34:31 am »
wew at midnight on a Sunday?...aint staying up for that with the finals weeks of college coming up! what terrible timing.
I have never once deny macro increase DPS.
I have never once say macro is fair.
That still didn't mean I say it is unfair.

timdo9x

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2017, 12:15:14 pm »
How will the GMs detect macro-er?

AntiMacroLeader

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2017, 12:29:57 pm »
How will the GMs detect macro-er?

I'm sure it will be a combination of them monitoring the games themselves and  actually utilizing the features that xTrap has such as input monitoring and 3rd party program activity as well.

My problem with macros isn't the fact that it gives an unfair advantage, but that people don't play the game themselves.

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2017, 12:39:35 pm »
This is T3fun I doubt they will have any features, I guarantee there will be people macroing in the tourney... how will they tell the difference? lol I'm not gonna give them the benefit of the doubt due to their track record of sheer incompetence and inefficiency and no one else should either, but I prolly wont be there :D so I won't have to deal with any of it.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 12:43:07 pm by Eternia »
I have never once deny macro increase DPS.
I have never once say macro is fair.
That still didn't mean I say it is unfair.

AntiMacroLeader

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2017, 02:35:49 pm »
This is T3fun I doubt they will have any features, I guarantee there will be people macroing in the tourney... how will they tell the difference? lol I'm not gonna give them the benefit of the doubt due to their track record of sheer incompetence and inefficiency and no one else should either, but I prolly wont be there :D so I won't have to deal with any of it.

Lucky you. I'll be recording any matches I get into, but I'm a sub so. XP IDK how that works. We'll seeee

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2017, 07:11:58 pm »

well I have a better chance then you ... for one I own my  gear and will not have to borrow any like you and my computer didn't come from k-mart like yours did....  plus I don't live with my mother and have a bedtime/allotted time on pc and still use dial-up connection you broke ass nikkah!

Dopinder

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2017, 07:24:31 pm »

well I have a better chance then you ... for one I own my  gear and will not have to borrow any like you and my computer didn't come from k-mart like yours did....  plus I don't live with my mother and have a bedtime/allotted time on pc and still use dial-up connection you broke ass nikkah!

You rent a room to the closest mcdonalds and tap their wifi :o and sorry but I own al my sets and they all outgear any of your sets combined as I mentioned befor.. bonez yoj are nothing man lmao