Author Topic: which is better set for warrior full 12 mystic or full 12 resolute  (Read 352 times)

supercook

• View Profile

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
Re: which is better set for warrior full 12 mystic or full 12 resolute
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 12:01:13 pm »
:)

Id still go for.full 12 oc mystic, but resolute is cool tho
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

supercook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 12:16:17 pm »
:)

Id still go for.full 12 oc mystic, but resolute is cool tho

with good macro, war with oc 12 is lit af

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 03:58:11 am »
I had  both and  i liked  them both.
reso  is  more  for  tank and  oc  for dmg.
lol  dont  macro on wr  that  is  a sin wrs must  stay pure and  far  from  macros  :P
how  about  cruel ,yes  ik many said  b4  cruel  was waste on wr  but i  tested  dmg  with a  friend  with  cruel and  was  superior than  oc  by far and more  tanky, only thing  is  paralize  proc is  so good, on wr is  not that  common but if u macro it  will  proc more often.

i would  like   oc  more for  a def and reso for  a raid.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 04:01:48 am by Vampa »

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 12:38:18 pm »
lol  dont  macro on wr  that  is  a sin wrs must  stay pure and  far  from  macros  :P
how  about  cruel ,yes  ik many said  b4  cruel  was waste on wr  but i  tested  dmg  with a  friend  with  cruel and  was  superior than  oc  by far and more  tanky, only thing  is  paralize  proc is  so good, on wr is  not that  common but if u macro it  will  proc more often.

Cruel is pure bull**** for warrior lmfao stop the crap. Resolute is tanky cause the crit resist, nation absorb other then that I wouldnt recommend it. Oc mystic would be preferably one best sets in the game currently. The proc the extra cons, all the things a warrior benefits from.
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 05:17:30 pm »

Cruel is pure bull**** for warrior lmfao stop the crap. Resolute is tanky cause the crit resist, nation absorb other then that I wouldnt recommend it. Oc mystic would be preferably one best sets in the game currently. The proc the extra cons, all the things a warrior benefits from.

lol when i said   cruel is more tanky is  on  the  decrease dmg other  nations and  we are talking  about  a  +12  sets , also cruel has  19-20k extra  hp? the  dmg cruel can do on wr   is  superior  than the oc or  the  reso, ofc the  pc proc  is still  op and  to be  considered but  cruel isnt  that bad.
cruel would be tankier than oc and deal more  dmg ( more  dmg  without  counting  proc)

minimauz3

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 05:50:11 pm »
the better is when you can buy both set .  ;D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 07:06:17 pm by minimauz3 »