Author Topic: open your eyes and look osty  (Read 1658 times)

WhereIsWaldo

• View Profile
Re: open your eyes and look osty
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 11:21:57 pm »
EVERY nation has macro RMs, some more than others..for example, in feo we got MindSet,bamboonuts,demun,MrMeows and many more, in van we got ppl like Fl1nn (funny how he always said that macroers were sht with no skills and look what hes become), OneTails, Marshmellow, SniiperGhost etc, in len we have Anino, Puddin, Toratz (or something like that), in aleth we got DeathDela,Diazoki,Ambush and well.... in osty theres only 1 active rm in PVP who macros (please correct me if  Im wrong) there are way more ppl who macro around the nations, not only rms but yeah GMs said that macro is illegal but you dont really see ppl getting banned for it unless they are macro farming so even when GMs say that its bannable I feel like they dont really give a crap if you macro in pvp and until they start caring this game will remain the same.

sniipergosht  doesnt  macro , he cant  aford  it, macro mouse  is  very expensive  for him.

Then if some1 pilots him they macro
You Osties are hypocrite af lol.
Secondly, you can't just generalize it and put the blame of it on an entire nation, that's stupid af.

xSniperGhost

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 12:14:53 am »
EVERY nation has macro RMs, some more than others..for example, in feo we got MindSet,bamboonuts,demun,MrMeows and many more, in van we got ppl like Fl1nn (funny how he always said that macroers were sht with no skills and look what hes become), OneTails, Marshmellow, SniiperGhost etc, in len we have Anino, Puddin, Toratz (or something like that), in aleth we got DeathDela,Diazoki,Ambush and well.... in osty theres only 1 active rm in PVP who macros (please correct me if  Im wrong) there are way more ppl who macro around the nations, not only rms but yeah GMs said that macro is illegal but you dont really see ppl getting banned for it unless they are macro farming so even when GMs say that its bannable I feel like they dont really give a crap if you macro in pvp and until they start caring this game will remain the same.
So I'm macro? tell me more.
Everyone who knows me, knows that I have never used it and I will never use it, because to me who uses it is because they do not know how to play
Players have the best armor in the game but need a program to play for them because they do not know how to play and will never know, they will always depend on a program.
Macros are disgusting, do not confuse me with them.

AnnieHastur

• i like crayons :o
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017, 12:19:26 am »
i can vouch for him i guess lol.. he took awhile to down me in rumble earlier lmao

I promise I was a cat first before being a Dino

The DC Update
Super Saiyan Rift

himura0001

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2017, 12:25:22 am »

OMG i macro? geez i didn't know that @_@ wow!

ToratzkeE
Lenaria

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2017, 12:42:39 am »

ToratzkeE
Lenaria
that was funny, i think your finger is fast = to macro tora hahahaha

timdo9x

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2017, 03:27:51 am »

himura0001

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2017, 03:35:52 am »

ToratzkeE
Lenaria

LOL maybe coz I take vitB complex more often nowadays. Ppl in their mid 40s need em and yeah, I do ROFL. On the other hand, maybe they stereotyped me as same heaven 7/7/4/5/8 set user still, GG. Pls do inspect me from time to time will ya? XD. And if financial status here is accepted then I'd say I can't afford to macro as well. I'm using a $5 generic mouse and a $10 generic kb how is that? *giggles*

ToratzkeE
Lenaria

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2017, 07:40:21 am »

ToratzkeE
Lenaria

LOL maybe coz I take vitB complex more often nowadays. Ppl in their mid 40s need em and yeah, I do ROFL. On the other hand, maybe they stereotyped me as same heaven 7/7/4/5/8 set user still, GG. Pls do inspect me from time to time will ya? XD. And if financial status here is accepted then I'd say I can't afford to macro as well. I'm using a $5 generic mouse and a $10 generic kb how is that? *giggles*

ToratzkeE
Lenaria

You still die as fast as in your old heaven set , so no need to inspect you.
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

ApoloNear

• Linkin Park - In The End.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2017, 07:42:34 am »
===> Thyaguinho - the one in your target at 06:38~06:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waDLwORFvNU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m56s

he was using this hack to lvlup in asteria and now using it on pvp.

And that **** isnt macro. its and old speed attack hack. '-'

you can see the same guy in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwgkikJMC-U

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 08:05:37 am by ApoloNear »
"Tu és o 'vice-treco' do 'sub-troço'"
                                - Mario Sérgio Cortella

AntiMacroLeader

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2017, 10:29:08 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1Kuwpm65As&feature=youtu.be
another hacker from osty

Report it. :) I'm not going to report every single one you guys catch because you're too lazy to do so yourself.
AtomicPancake's YouTube Channel

My problem with macros isn't the fact that it gives an unfair advantage, but that people don't play the game themselves.

minimauz3

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2017, 10:58:38 am »
Some people telling that you are macro blah blah blah , but they don`t know that  your skill is better than macro mice . true ?

ApoloNear

• Linkin Park - In The End.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2017, 08:10:39 pm »
bump :)
"Tu és o 'vice-treco' do 'sub-troço'"
                                - Mario Sérgio Cortella

himura0001

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2017, 01:30:13 pm »

ToratzkeE
Lenaria

ToratzkeE
Lenaria

You still die as fast as in your old heaven set , so no need to inspect you.

you don't macro to stay alive, it's to kill fast isn't it?

tasavi

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2017, 04:06:12 am »
Ppl macro to stay alive and kill fast. It actually works for both. For example, it's hard to kill a rm who macros, cuz you would probably die before you can reach him.
If he/she doesn't macro, chances are they will end up dead, sooner then if they did macro.

Same goes for any class, macro and you kill faster AND..... you live longer.

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2017, 04:12:22 am »
Ppl macro to stay alive and kill fast. It actually works for both. For example, it's hard to kill a rm who macros, cuz you would probably die before you can reach him.
If he/she doesn't macro, chances are they will end up dead, sooner then if they did macro.

Same goes for any class, macro and you kill faster AND..... you live longer.

who r  u on game? u always  make  a lot  of sense .