Author Topic: Macro Mice ❤❤❤  (Read 841 times)

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
Re: Macro Mice ❤❤❤
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2017, 11:13:27 am »
Manual WR seems faster sometimes coz there is a lil timing involved, doing it too fast makes u get stuck and run in spot basically lol ...wr-ing is still fastest with a macro that is based on the perfecting time, coz its always consistent.

Ya there is a limit to how fast you can wr. I'm fast enough to hit that limit bare handed so I never bothered playing with a macro since I knew you couldn't go too much faster. If I was an RM or a PL that needed to auto I probably would have picked up a macro mouse to save my fingers + the consistency. Definitely not after this thread though, ban is no joke.

Ban ain't no joke but t3fun is rofl
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

timdo9x

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2017, 02:34:42 pm »
Manual WR seems faster sometimes coz there is a lil timing involved, doing it too fast makes u get stuck and run in spot basically lol ...wr-ing is still fastest with a macro that is based on the perfecting time, coz its always consistent.

Ya there is a limit to how fast you can wr. I'm fast enough to hit that limit bare handed so I never bothered playing with a macro since I knew you couldn't go too much faster. If I was an RM or a PL that needed to auto I probably would have picked up a macro mouse to save my fingers + the consistency. Definitely not after this thread though, ban is no joke.

Ban ain't no joke but t3fun is rofl

well said lmao

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2017, 04:40:54 pm »

in case you are lazy to open the link ♥♥♥

https://gyazo.com/24ec730a7e5416c841cd026e2eaf2ffd

This is care of AtomicPancake
Still bull**** why you all crying over macro lmao , it makes the game.more intrestint , you gotta react faster.

I do agree  that  macro  makes   game  more interesting, whenever  i  get  hit 100 times   in 1 second  ;im like   this   very interesting!!!  do it again   :( .

Increase your respond time , or make a limit to 5-6 shots per seconds , faster than that being bannable , Hellnet has same rule atleast what I remember when I tried it out.

increase our  respond time? do u mean  like  improve our reactions?  play better? sure i could  improve if i really want it, pay more  atention and  maybe  use  skills better  or  something  but  why do we have  to improve? what  about  the macroers? do they  improve? they do .. they  improve the  macro.
5-6 shots  per second? if they can do that  manually go  for  it , and do it manually, if  u get ur  fingers   tired  of  ac , go take  a nap and  come  back  when ur  fingers are not tired  anymore.

Dopinder

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2017, 07:23:21 pm »

Still bull**** why you all crying over macro lmao , it makes the game.more intrestint , you gotta react faster.

I do agree  that  macro  makes   game  more interesting, whenever  i  get  hit 100 times   in 1 second  ;im like   this   very interesting!!!  do it again   :( .

Increase your respond time , or make a limit to 5-6 shots per seconds , faster than that being bannable , Hellnet has same rule atleast what I remember when I tried it out.

increase our  respond time? do u mean  like  improve our reactions?  play better? sure i could  improve if i really want it, pay more  atention and  maybe  use  skills better  or  something  but  why do we have  to improve? what  about  the macroers? do they  improve? they do .. they  improve the  macro.
5-6 shots  per second? if they can do that  manually go  for  it , and do it manually, if  u get ur  fingers   tired  of  ac , go take  a nap and  come  back  when ur  fingers are not tired  anymore.
Its a video game, and if you find that macro is unfair you should sell your sets and start playing another game..

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2017, 08:00:24 pm »

Its a video game, and if you find that macro is unfair you should sell your sets and start playing another game..

it is  unfair and  yes im selling  my sets, no  bc macro is unfair tho.
the  game is good but  management  is  not that  good  and players  make  their  part  to make  it bad  too.

Dopinder

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2017, 09:03:48 pm »

it is  unfair and  yes im selling  my sets, no  bc macro is unfair tho.
the  game is good but  management  is  not that  good  and players  make  their  part  to make  it bad  too.

As said t3fun is garbage always been. Only fools who keep spinning luckyshop keeps the game alive.

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2017, 10:09:45 pm »
say the osty  macro............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwgkikJMC-U

topsidespade

• I quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2017, 10:48:43 pm »
Macro mouse with macro's set up is bannable, what about a macro mouse without any macro's set up? I used a razer naga when I played, I didn't have any macro's set up, just used the mouse for the extra buttons.
omfgnameV2 - Warrior since 2010 - Quit Again

AnnieHastur

• i like crayons :o
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2017, 10:50:51 pm »
Macro mouse with macro's set up is bannable, what about a macro mouse without any macro's set up? I used a razer naga when I played, I didn't have any macro's set up, just used the mouse for the extra buttons.

idk u should ask GMs or support with that.

I promise I was a cat first before being a Dino

The DC Update
Super Saiyan Rift

Dopinder

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2017, 05:27:22 pm »

idk u should ask GMs or support with that.

You can use any mouse you want , lmfao would be fuucked up if they decide wether you cna use the mouse or not..