Author Topic: Macro Mice ❤❤❤  (Read 2268 times)

Eternia

• View Profile
Re: Macro Mice ❤❤❤
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2017, 04:14:31 am »
Nothing I have said is remotely wrong, nothing you have said is remotely accurate or relevant.
PS. I dont care if the topici is XeagorV2 since you're the one who took the time to start a tread about him,not even xeagor does that lol guess ur more likely the real Xeagor V2.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

AnnieHastur

• i like crayons :o
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2017, 04:15:08 am »

Eternia, u should watch the youtube video on my signature. Your name made a special appearance there LOL

I promise I was a cat first before anything else

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2017, 04:15:34 am »
Aight o,o
PS. I dont care if the topici is XeagorV2 since you're the one who took the time to start a tread about him,not even xeagor does that lol guess ur more likely the real Xeagor V2.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

DukeOfHorror

• When you Assume, you make an ass of u and me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2017, 04:27:29 am »
To be honest, i'll admit that if i did read the comment properly before commenting this wouldn't have started. But i didn't make a fool of myself everything said after admitting to not knowing what was going on was relevant to our argument. And yes you are taking the vids and whatever they posted on facebook too seriously. You need to relax, it's just a game, enjoy it. :)
DukeOfHorror 99 Sniper

"In wars, fools kill other fools for foolish causes" -Thom Merrilin

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2017, 04:32:02 am »
I was perfectly calm till you started assuming stuff and refused to understand what I said :) and tbh you already had made a fool of urself, but never too late for redemption xd
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

DukeOfHorror

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2017, 04:35:34 am »
i didn't refuse to understand what you said, but how was saying "but whats with the Hypocrisy from Osty? Osty RMs clearly macroing too" have to do with
DukeOfHorror 99 Sniper

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2017, 04:42:38 am »

in case you are lazy to open the link ♥♥♥

https://gyazo.com/24ec730a7e5416c841cd026e2eaf2ffd

This is care of AtomicPancake

Hi ...
i have  2  questions  :
is  that my ticket?
and what does  it  mean   '' this  is care  of  AtomicPancake''?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 04:47:20 am by Vampa »

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2017, 04:44:54 am »
u very clearly didnt wanna understand coz u said Im in the wrong and im making excuses lol...lets not start this again...and there r plenty of rms in osty and what I said has everything to do with  this post and the ppl posting it.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2017, 04:46:03 am »

Still bull**** why you all crying over macro lmao , it makes the game.more intrestint , you gotta react faster.

I do agree  that  macro  makes   game  more interesting, whenever  i  get  hit 100 times   in 1 second  ;im like   this   very interesting!!!  do it again   :( .

AnnieHastur

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2017, 04:51:42 am »

Hi ...
i have  2  questions  is  that mu ticket?

Oh the ticket was submitted by AtomicPancake and this was the response that he got from the GMs. We have been making rounds in Osty PvE and technically have found people using macros to farm/grind. Weve been sending them videos and stuffs. We came across one person who was macroing way points in pve. Although it seemed not really relevant or harmful but it was a little suspicious for us that the person was doing something "more" than just macroing way points (1+1=2 if u know what i mean). So yeah i think this was the response he got from that. There were a couple of ostys who actually got banned by doing so. a full +12 OC ruin cleric i believe got the ban hammer for it. so yeah it aint just in raiding or defending or in pvping.

DukeOfHorror

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2017, 04:53:10 am »
1. You brought an irrelevant comment to a different topic.
2. The post/vids are not in this topic
3. The people you're concerned about are not in this topic.
4. I tried to tell you how irrelevant the last part of your comments were.
5. I may have taken a few jabs at you.
7. You tried to pass our arguments as me making a fool of myself, even though i was not necessarily wrong.
8. You still won't admit you're wrong for bringing another topic into a different topic.

But ofcourse i'm wrong and you're always right. I see that now, oh dear intelligent one, thou hath enlightened me.
DukeOfHorror 99 Sniper

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2017, 04:56:52 am »
Oh lawd Jesus Christ have mercy on my soul, what did I get involved in...now he is contradicting the admittance. The abundance of incompetent RMs in this game is real. Next time if ur not involved and do not know the context, have some self respect and stay out of it...follow ur all so enlightening quote under ur profile pic.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

AnnieHastur

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2017, 04:58:22 am »
I do agree  that  macro  makes   game  more interesting, whenever  i  get  hit 100 times   in 1 second  ;im like   this   very interesting!!!  do it again   :( .

Awesome too when I leave with full health and just when I step my little paws outside the rift poooof!!!!! from 98k to 0 LMAO

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2017, 04:59:31 am »
Annie please do something bout Duke LOL how do u put up with him in ur nation
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2017, 05:00:19 am »

Hi ...
i have  2  questions  is  that mu ticket?

Oh the ticket was submitted by AtomicPancake and this was the response that he got from the GMs. We have been making rounds in Osty PvE and technically have found people using macros to farm/grind. Weve been sending them videos and stuffs. We came across one person who was macroing way points in pve. Although it seemed not really relevant or harmful but it was a little suspicious for us that the person was doing something "more" than just macroing way points (1+1=2 if u know what i mean). So yeah i think this was the response he got from that. There were a couple of ostys who actually got banned by doing so. a full +12 OC ruin cleric i believe got the ban hammer for it. so yeah it aint just in raiding or defending or in pvping.

this   is mine :

only  i didnt  ask about  pve because it was  said  many times  that  ofc  using  at  pve  was banable  offense,i ask them  about   using  it  on  pvp ,and the  answer  was that  was  prohibited on pvp too.
I think  Eternia  is   right , talking  about   ppl  macroing   while  u use  macro  is hypocrite.