Author Topic: Macro Mice ❤❤❤  (Read 2267 times)

AnnieHastur

• i like crayons :o
    • View Profile
Re: Macro Mice ❤❤❤
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 03:42:31 am »
and ugh yeah i hate macros too (joining in the bandwagon of haters). they like bambam and u go pooof. doesnt matter if u get the perfect enchants. u just wait for a damn proc and the next second u go kissing the floor. poofed to smithereens lmao

I promise I was a cat first before anything else

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2017, 03:43:01 am »
i dont know who you are, and I dont know what ur IGN is, nothing I said was intended for you, if you knew anything about me, you would know what I said had no frustration involved. If you really wanna involve urself for no reason without knowing the context then knock urself out. Osty was complaining to us during my comment, they have been complaining and posting vid to Lens on FB and posting this type of stuff in forums, the ppl my comment was intended to know it. I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy, as I said I always have been anti macro.

See right here your comment shows frustration. Why bring an irrelevant topic onto a different topic. So you're anti macro great but the last part of your first comment was obviously irrelevant. You just assume that the people its intended for will just come and read it. Would that just start something though.

P.s. my forum name is my ign. But seriously take w chill pill. You're clearly frustrated.  And I say this again the post is about macro mouse being bankable not your frustration with the vids and comment some osty are posting.
Lol you have fun seeing frustration where this is none. Like I said, you very clearly dont know the context, the ppl complaining ARE involved with this post, you keep pushing urself and ur comment in to me (god only knows why, I did not say anything related to ur comment) Please stop assuming stuff and leave me alone :D I dont care to indulge with u any longer
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:46:10 am by Eternia »
PS. I dont care if the topici is XeagorV2 since you're the one who took the time to start a tread about him,not even xeagor does that lol guess ur more likely the real Xeagor V2.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

DukeOfHorror

• When you Assume, you make an ass of u and me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2017, 03:45:58 am »
And here we have the ragequit which is also a case of frustration. Ty for indulging me so far.
DukeOfHorror 99 Sniper

"In wars, fools kill other fools for foolish causes" -Thom Merrilin

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 03:49:01 am »
Not wanting to aimlessly explain very simple stuff to someone who can't understand is not remotely close to what a rage quit is lol This is getting funnier then the hypocrisy o,o Why do u want to be involved so bad when you dont even know whats happening? o,o
PS. I dont care if the topici is XeagorV2 since you're the one who took the time to start a tread about him,not even xeagor does that lol guess ur more likely the real Xeagor V2.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

AnnieHastur

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2017, 03:49:25 am »

well this post was just meant for everyone not just of osty. if u suspect someone of macroing just get it on video and report it. then watch as this server crashes to its doom and then t3fun will finally get it that they need to install a program to prohibit macro mices :3

but oh well. my bad if the post seemed to side with hypocrisy

AnnieHastur

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2017, 03:51:24 am »

t3fun should just do us a favor and ban every RM and DG in this game. there problem solved LOL

DukeOfHorror

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2017, 03:52:37 am »
But clearly you know you're in the wrong and choose not to admit it and only making excuses. I haven't seen anything in this post about what you seem to be complaining about. Why not leave your comments in the right places and instead in this one.
DukeOfHorror 99 Sniper

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2017, 03:53:00 am »
lol but then CLs will be godly ;-; especially with max silence resistance lol
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

AnnieHastur

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2017, 03:55:05 am »

oh that true. oh and can u tell that harlequinn DG from len that shes so annoying QQ i died to her like a gazillion times earlier QQ  tell her i hate her til all my 9 kitteh lives are exhausted LMAO

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2017, 03:56:20 am »
It would help for you to learn from the saying under you profile pic Duke :) stop making a fool of yourself. :D My original comment was not responding to you in anyways, but you some how assumed it was, why? Then you continue to think im talking about you, idk who you are dude lol and go speak to Atomic and all dem Dinos and lana and then tell me if im making excuses or you just like assuming sh1t :D You could have never been right, you dont even know whats happening, but ur still pretending to be invovled lol. Let me explain it a little further before you make more of a fool of urself, Osty has been complaining non stop about macroes from other RMs whilist there own ppl r macroing, they have been on going with the complaints while saying their Rms dont macro, that is hypocrisy. They post stuff bout macros being bannable while ignoring that they have ppl doing it too, Atomic is one of those ppl. Now do Osty a favor and stop assuming stuff, or ask them to keep u informed lol
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 04:01:17 am by Eternia »
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

AnnieHastur

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2017, 03:59:20 am »

uhmmm Im a Dino :'c

AnnieHastur

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2017, 03:59:51 am »

But I swear I am a Kitteh first :3

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2017, 04:00:20 am »
lol
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

DukeOfHorror

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2017, 04:07:00 am »
I clearly stated i didn't know what was going on. And yes obviously your first comment wasn't for me and i assumed that it was, since i'm an ostyrion rm and you posted right under me with an osty rm comment. But after that everything i said wasn't a lie though. Your comments showed you're upset, i told you about you being upset and you kept being upset. But now you're trying to dumb down my arguments.
DukeOfHorror 99 Sniper

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2017, 04:11:53 am »
You said I was upset specifcally about what I posted in the original comment, I clearly was not, which is exactly what I have said and nothing more, the only frustration involved is dealing with ur stupid assumptions but you keep on going on on making a fool of yourself lol Learn to understand buddy, comprehension is important. Was I frustrated when i posted orignally? Nope.... Does not wanting to talk to an idiot equal a rage quit? Nope...Do you have anything to say on the topic? No, you dont even know what ur talking about....Did you understand what I was saying before I dumbed it down for you? Nope...so you're welcome :D ...Are you insistently and effectively making a fool out of yourself? Clearly yes lol
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 04:14:19 am by Eternia »
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz