Author Topic: Man,, Help me please  (Read 683 times)

Hzonyeah

• View Profile
Man,, Help me please
« on: February 24, 2017, 11:22:18 am »
Dude, I can not join the ostyrion nation, I've already done the nation npc quest, but no evolution appears, and the parchment every time I click on it ... informs me that I can not join this nation, neither it nor the Vanov if I am not mistaken, the nation whose flag is a kind of dragon

Eternia

• View Profile
Re: Man,, Help me please
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 12:09:22 pm »
the Dragon is Lenaria, atm Envoy is open to Alethius, till it closes (sometime today I think) you cant go anywhere but Alethius
PS. I dont care if the topici is XeagorV2 since you're the one who took the time to start a tread about him,not even xeagor does that lol guess ur more likely the real Xeagor V2.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

Hzonyeah

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 03:14:42 pm »
I want to enter Ostyrion, because of the parchment I won, saying that I have to use it in the recommended nation, and also because I have a friend there, and I do not like to play alone

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 03:15:50 pm »
u should be able to tomo
PS. I dont care if the topici is XeagorV2 since you're the one who took the time to start a tread about him,not even xeagor does that lol guess ur more likely the real Xeagor V2.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

Hzonyeah

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 06:40:14 pm »
Do not ... I'm getting annoyed, "CANT'S ENTER NATION IN OSTYRION", and the NPC of picking up the nation is still saying that I did not do the quest ... I'm really upset, if I can not pick up a nation, I'll give up playing

escovar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 10:15:47 pm »
just so u know recommended nation isnt osty its vanov

Hzonyeah

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 10:56:42 pm »
What !? Because when I soon the Crown, is in Ost?

Hzonyeah

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2017, 05:40:17 am »
**** face, bugged game of ****ing, I'm going to play this, Vanoc can not come in, Ostyrion, can not come in, where's the gms? ****KK **** this game

Hzonyeah

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2017, 05:43:25 am »
This sucks .. not even to change the little altarpiece in the login of the nations those ghosts of gm's lent, I updated the game 2x and it was the mast ...
HzonYeah
842675913l
Anyone who wants to log in to see, feel free!

sendsophia

• SendSarcasm
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2017, 12:30:47 pm »
This sucks .. not even to change the little altarpiece in the login of the nations those ghosts of gm's lent, I updated the game 2x and it was the mast ...
HzonYeah
842675913l
Anyone who wants to log in to see, feel free!

All nations are locked except Aleth.
Osty has always had that crown on the log in screen. (on my screens anyways) Used to mean "recommended nation".
word has it once Aleth population has stabilized, people can join their choice of nations again. I understand many people are waiting to join nations.
As far as I know, you can continue in Osty, grind and level, do quests, hang with your friends...in pve after level 10. I might be wrong. It has happened before.  :3

~Born Osty, die Osty~
Illuminati forever!
~99 pally sendsophia~
~99 cl sendie~
~99 rm PaleHorse~
~90 dg SendSouls~