Author Topic: Mystic OC vs 95h cruel RM.  (Read 638 times)

UnluckyXIII

• View Profile
Mystic OC vs 95h cruel RM.
« on: February 15, 2017, 03:29:32 am »
Curious what others feel about this comparison. I already have my own opinions on the 2 sets but I want to hear what others feel is the superior set. (chose cruel because rm's want to maximize damage but feel free for any other input on the other cores)

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
Re: Mystic OC vs 95h cruel RM.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 08:24:42 am »
For PVP, cruel has more def and consistent atk power and crit.

For PVE, OC mystic still shines but may be equally vs cruel.

Portability, OC mystic is very handy.

claraandchris88

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 11:14:56 am »
There both about same dam but cruel more tanky cuz nation def

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 12:16:42 pm »
Depends if you macro or not lol, If you do macro the faster it is the higher chance u have to OC proc in a shorter time frame. Its basically proc vs consistency, you can rely on cruel to do what you need it to do. OC is dependent a lot on the proc, if it doesnt proc enough its really not comparable to 95h in PvP, but if it does proc enough its retarded OP, you have the option of stunning thru ward and ag, and the proc takes down too many ticks off of ward as well, but again thats if you proc. It is luck vs reliability, but that luck can completely destroy any lvl of skill depending on how much u proc lol...so the question is, you feeling lucky punk?!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:18:48 pm by Eternia »
PS. I dont care if the topici is XeagorV2 since you're the one who took the time to start a tread about him,not even xeagor does that lol guess ur more likely the real Xeagor V2.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz