Author Topic: [EVENT] February Love  (Read 1848 times)

GM Hades

• Game Master
    • View Profile
[EVENT] February Love
« on: February 07, 2017, 03:12:33 am »

Duration/Schedule:  February 15 – March 15 2017

At random times or days this February/March 2017, AIKA Talent drops will be replaced with L,O,V,E coupons. Players then can exchange the coupons for items!

100 pcs (L Coupon) – 1x Pran RPS, 1x [3days] Caelium Extract Box and 1x [1day] Integrity Mark box
60 pcs (O Coupon) –  1x Lunar Cycle Package , 1x of Colorful and 1x Shining Auralar
30 pcs (V Coupon) – 1x PVP saucebox, 1x [30days] Caelium Extract Box
20 pcs (E Coupon) – 1x each Pellurite 3%/5/10% , x3 Conqueror Core box

Event exchange period:

- Accounts must send their exchange request(s) through Support starting from March 9 – March 15 2017 only. Make sure to include your Account ID and Character name.
- Upon sending exchange ticket request, Coupon(s) will be exchanged with the event item rewards so make sure that the coupon(s) are place on your character's inventory.
- Exchange request that are sent after the event exchange period will be disregarded.
- Exchange ticket request with incomplete item requirement will be disregarded.
- Rewards may be subject to change with or without prior notice.

Coupon images:

« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 04:04:27 am by GM Zike »

Vampa

• View Profile
Re: [EVENT] February Love
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 07:01:15 am »
No bouquets? that  was  something  to farm, come on  put  something  to  farm.

sendsophia

• SendSarcasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 08:30:54 am »
No bouquets? that  was  something  to farm, come on  put  something  to  farm.

WHAT!?  no bouquet??
~Born Osty, die Osty~
Illuminati forever!
~99 pally sendsophia~
~99 cl sendie~
~99 rm PaleHorse~
~90 dg SendSouls~

TwoGuns

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 11:24:26 am »
Sell 50 +- bouquet of last year !

ambin05

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 02:19:06 am »
Please make an event that will make all the players "ACTIVE", not AFK or just topping up...

We're supposed to be moving in this game... Not just using our cash or just doing nothing...

tasavi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 03:25:25 am »
PVP is almost non-existent, pve/pve events is not even a priority for tfun, and gbs crazily inflated now (thx events).
How are we as aika community going to draw more players into the game or keep the player base we have atm going?
I feel tfun is forcing out the majority of the community, which are players that don't spend alot of cash in game to be some what competitive.

And awesome how they have afk event instead of making it pve oriented. Great way to make us lazy afk kings and queens. We should all be well trained by now. smh...

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2017, 07:33:05 am »
the events relater to  lucky shop  are finally  giving people decent gears, we have to  pay but  at least is more  safe, in the  past u could pay and pay and get nothing  from the  scam plus  system.
But  where or how  to get gold to buy Gold Bars? there is nothing  to farm,february was the month  petals and   stems  droped to crafht  bouquet, maybe Management  dont  see how  good Bouquet event  is  good for them,many ppl uses  bouquets  and stack them to use all year and maybe  sell later  when  price  goes  up, but  most  cash shoper  dont really farm, so they  buy materials and how  do they buy materials? they  charge  tcoins  and  sell  GB to get those materials ( there is  ur  profit  t3fun)
Is this  lame  event  gona  replace  bouquets? come on  best  thing to get on  this  event is  enriched  pell but  there is  already more +12 weapon  on this  game than stars on the sky,at least  give rub not  pell.

supercook

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 10:46:20 am »
the events relater to  lucky shop  are finally  giving people decent gears, we have to  pay but  at least is more  safe, in the  past u could pay and pay and get nothing  from the  scam plus  system.
But  where or how  to get gold to buy Gold Bars? there is nothing  to farm,february was the month  petals and   stems  droped to crafht  bouquet, maybe Management  dont  see how  good Bouquet event  is  good for them,many ppl uses  bouquets  and stack them to use all year and maybe  sell later  when  price  goes  up, but  most  cash shoper  dont really farm, so they  buy materials and how  do they buy materials? they  charge  tcoins  and  sell  GB to get those materials ( there is  ur  profit  t3fun)
Is this  lame  event  gona  replace  bouquets? come on  best  thing to get on  this  event is  enriched  pell but  there is  already more +12 weapon  on this  game than stars on the sky,at least  give rub not  pell.

+1 on this. i wish gm will make a march boquet.

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 11:27:44 am »
yeah put the bouquet events on, stop removing events that ppl actually like to do and replacing them with recycled talent afk bullshh1t.
I have never once deny macro increase DPS.
I have never once say macro is fair.
That still didn't mean I say it is unfair.

moneyinthebank

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2017, 07:34:21 pm »
yeah put the bouquet events on, stop removing events that ppl actually like to do and replacing them with recycled talent afk bullshh1t.

ya shud listen to people sometimes. stop making it " all about money "

lolpfft

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 12:42:00 pm »
PVE People need love too..QQ
o.o;;

Ratatoskr88

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2017, 11:32:48 am »
Um..Hi, im a new player here (just around 3days or so)..
I read on old thread about "Lvl jump to 70 & Meister set" event, then its long over now. RIP me  :-X
But it can't stop my spirit to play, so i decided to just lvl up from lv1 and reached lv50, then i meet lv 50 player on ATC who has Lv50 set (forgot the set's name), but he said its from "Recomended Nation". And after few research, i think the said set is from "Lvl 10 Supply Box Coupon".. But now im stuck, since i cant use the coupon/take quest from specific NPC on Regensein (Lilioa hawn or something).
To be honest, i want to farm something to sell, but i doubt it will sells, since most people already high lvl nowadays and the mobs around lv 50 is starting to painful vs my lv1 set  :-\

My question to GM/veteran players here is, will you kindly guide me about how to get that "free" lv50 equip?
Thanks a lot in advance..

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2017, 08:32:42 pm »
I read on old thread about "Lvl jump to 70 & Meister set" event, then its long over now. RIP me  :-X
But it can't stop my spirit to play, so i decided to just lvl up from lv1 and reached lv50, then i meet lv 50 player on ATC who has Lv50 set (forgot the set's name), but he said its from "Recomended Nation". And after few research, i think the said set is from "Lvl 10 Supply Box Coupon".. But now im stuck, since i cant use the coupon/take quest from specific NPC on Regensein (Lilioa hawn or something).
To be honest, i want to farm something to sell, but i doubt it will sells, since most people already high lvl nowadays and the mobs around lv 50 is starting to painful vs my lv1 set  :-\

My question to GM/veteran players here is, will you kindly guide me about how to get that "free" lv50 equip?

here some points to ur quest for free gear:
1. the free lv1 set+5 u got from the box is the lv50 unique set so its good up to lv75 in arena.
2. there are other free set when u collect the atc training ticket and exchange it to npc in the honor merchants near the regen portal. theres lv75+7 set. u can also exchange ur atc tickets for lower honor set+0, just explore those honor merchants. u can stay in atc up to lvl89, so dont lvl up to lv90 if u still want to collect tickets. just collect the exp tickets and crystals enough to make u lvl 91.
3. if u want building ur own gear set. u can start with TS (truth seeker gear) u may buy cheap at AH or farm in some dungeons. U can use those rub/pell B u earned from atc on that set.

so, start with those sets if u dont want to spend $$ and enjoy. Join an active guild as they can help u or give u more tips and info.

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2017, 03:30:51 pm »

here some points to ur quest for free gear:
1. the free lv1 set+5 u got from the box is the lv50 unique set so its good up to lv75 in arena.
2. there are other free set when u collect the atc training ticket and exchange it to npc in the honor merchants near the regen portal. theres lv75+7 set. u can also exchange ur atc tickets for lower honor set+0, just explore those honor merchants. u can stay in atc up to lvl89, so dont lvl up to lv90 if u still want to collect tickets. just collect the exp tickets and crystals enough to make u lvl 91.
3. if u want building ur own gear set. u can start with TS (truth seeker gear) u may buy cheap at AH or farm in some dungeons. U can use those rub/pell B u earned from atc on that set.

so, start with those sets if u dont want to spend $$ and enjoy. Join an active guild as they can help u or give u more tips and info.

he  is  talking  about the  sets that  u can get  if register on recomended  nation that is  vanov atm.
when u register u  get  a box that has  some free sets and  pod 30  days at lv  40 box, 50 and  60.
lv  50 set is  same  as  lv 1 free  set  +5  but the  lv  50  is  +7, there is  a meister  +8  and  ancient  honor  +8 as well