Author Topic: OC Ruin vs Resolute 95h - CL  (Read 3683 times)

AnnieHastur

• i like crayons :o
    • View Profile
Re: OC Ruin vs Resolute 95h - CL
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2017, 07:33:26 am »

I think there's one resolute CL full 12 in LastFallena or UpToGu, cant really remember but i know it was one of those two. i only saw her once in regenshein bank a few days ago and was surprised that there is a full 12 reso CL set.

I promise I was a cat first before being a Dino

The DC Update
Super Saiyan Rift

LanaD3lRey

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2017, 06:57:08 pm »
O_O Never seen anyone like that from those guilds, I'll keep an eye out! Thank you

♥Credits xJAE

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2017, 06:01:34 am »
O_O Never seen anyone like that from those guilds, I'll keep an eye out! Thank you

Feo SiaM guild is a cl full resolute 12
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

premadonna

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2017, 12:42:44 am »
I think OC ruin is good for pvp and resolute set is for pve.
I liked my 12 resolute dress + OC ruined set (12 12 11 12 12). It's a perfect combination set for both pvp and pve.
It doesn't really matter what kind of set you have. It really matters how fast u heal and puri.
BTW, who said RM can't kill resolute and ruined set cl?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdB4wvtEP0g
Sorry, Macro RMs can kill any cls in 1 sec.  Enjoy game, but DO NOT waste your money too much in macro AIKA.

LanaD3lRey

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2017, 01:46:09 pm »

Feo SiaM guild is a cl full resolute 12

I also found IIChowySnakeII, a feo cleric in BigCap. Will try to get a hold of these people in order to test damage...

♥Credits xJAE

LanaD3lRey

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2017, 01:54:15 pm »
I liked my 12 resolute dress + OC ruined set (12 12 11 12 12). It's a perfect combination set for both pvp and pve.
It doesn't really matter what kind of set you have. It really matters how fast u heal and puri.
Sorry, Macro RMs can kill any cls in 1 sec.  Enjoy game, but DO NOT waste your money too much in macro AIKA.

It's obvious he uses macro to the maximum degree in which he can maximize the speed and timing of his auto attacks. However, bamboo has slowed down since the most recent news of GMs banning macro. I was raiding Feo yesterday, and he struggled to kill me by himself with relics - he waited for mofupuni and others to come and help. Granted, I do have archon buff. However, I can tell you that it's not much of a problem anymore (for me, at least).

♥Credits xJAE

premadonna

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2017, 04:20:32 pm »

It's obvious he uses macro to the maximum degree in which he can maximize the speed and timing of his auto attacks. However, bamboo has slowed down since the most recent news of GMs banning macro. I was raiding Feo yesterday, and he struggled to kill me by himself with relics - he waited for mofupuni and others to come and help. Granted, I do have archon buff. However, I can tell you that it's not much of a problem anymore (for me, at least).

It's obvious that macronut uses macro, but GMs are not banning him and other macros (like mofupuni). Are they slowed down to use macro? Those machine guns are still there and enjoying massacre. They turn on their program anytime they want.  To be honest, Osty has many macro/ 3rd party program users compare to other nation. (Osty > Feo> Len> Aleth =Van )
Yes, You are a tanky cl, but  osty macros protect you well from other macros, too.

resolute dress + OC ruined set (12 12 11 12 12) is tankier than 12 OC ruined set. (more hp, magical and physical def, and  decrease damage from other nation). However, it doesn't have oc proc to paralyze others in pvp. I believe Aoko is the tankies cl in Aika because he has resolute dress + 4 parts of 12 OC ruined set. Unfortunately, I don't have resolute dress + OC ruined set (12 12 11 12 12) anymore.

Resolute dress + OC ruined set > all OC ruined set> all Resolute set (for pvp)

LanaD3lRey

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2017, 12:56:10 am »

It's obvious that macronut uses macro, but GMs are not banning him and other macros (like mofupuni). Are they slowed down to use macro? Those machine guns are still there and enjoying massacre. They turn on their program anytime they want.  To be honest, Osty has many macro/ 3rd party program users compare to other nation. (Osty > Feo> Len> Aleth =Van )
Yes, You are a tanky cl, but  osty macros protect you well from other macros, too.

resolute dress + OC ruined set (12 12 11 12 12) is tankier than 12 OC ruined set. (more hp, magical and physical def, and  decrease damage from other nation). However, it doesn't have oc proc to paralyze others in pvp. I believe Aoko is the tankies cl in Aika because he has resolute dress + 4 parts of 12 OC ruined set. Unfortunately, I don't have resolute dress + OC ruined set (12 12 11 12 12) anymore.

I do agree that Osty has their fair share of macro/3rd party program users (LastFalena members especially). However, I have to argue that we are not at the top of that list. When it comes to using macro, a lot of active PvP players in Osty have stopped using it as a result of the most recent events. I am, by no means, protected by macro. A lot of the capable dps in Osty (RasAlGhul, ZeroExtreme, etc) do not macro anymore. I would also like to add the bias in your list. Take a look at your lma and you'll see but one common factor: macro. As a result, Van should not even be relatively close to the end of that list. Your nation is notorious for hacks, macro, and scamming/lying - a perspective from someone who's actually been on the inside for years leading up to my merc to Osty.

The Resolute Dress + 4 parts OC Ruin combo is the best combo by far in terms of optimal tankiness. It is a lot more expensive, however, which is why I decided not to go for that. I do not regret this decision, because my Ruin Proc has saved me more times than I can count.

I agree with that last list, Resolute chest + 4 parts OC ruin > every other set.

♥Credits xJAE

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2017, 01:48:49 am »

I do agree that Osty has their fair share of macro/3rd party program users (LastFalena members especially). However, I have to argue that we are not at the top of that list. When it comes to using macro, a lot of active PvP players in Osty have stopped using it as a result of the most recent events. I am, by no means, protected by macro. A lot of the capable dps in Osty (RasAlGhul, ZeroExtreme, etc) do not macro anymore. I would also like to add the bias in your list. Take a look at your lma and you'll see but one common factor: macro. As a result, Van should not even be relatively close to the end of that list. Your nation is notorious for hacks, macro, and scamming/lying - a perspective from someone who's actually been on the inside for years leading up to my merc to Osty.

The Resolute Dress + 4 parts OC Ruin combo is the best combo by far in terms of optimal tankiness. It is a lot more expensive, however, which is why I decided not to go for that. I do not regret this decision, because my Ruin Proc has saved me more times than I can count.

I agree with that last list, Resolute chest + 4 parts OC ruin > every other set.

mmm i have raided and def with u b4 as a  van and  as an ally when u became   an osty, and   sry  but   saying   ''  van hacks '' doesnt  mean  is  a fact ,  i thought u would  have a  better  idea of that, i remember  the video bonez  posted about  u porting from him ( i dont  believe u  used anything) , even now  many times i heard  how u  cd  hack and speed  and many others thing, that   is  how  ppl is  on aika  and  always  will be .
List is  like this  :
1 Osty, not  only with hacks and macros  but  so many disnohest  behavier  such  as  reset relics ( reset more  relics  than the other  4 nations  together) ,stuff relics on  other nations,win  TW with alts with other nations, and many more.

2 Feo . mostly  macro, feo  rarely resets  a relic  and   dont really win tw  with alts.

3 aleth , macro only ,  have a  high  rm  population and   rms are best  class to macro  so is natural, reset relics sometimes  but  not that much.

4 and  5  Van and  len,both nation macro but is not  out of control and none of them have  a notorius  macroer , like feo  and osty does.

osty is  a very large  nation and  not  everything  can be blamed on LastFalena guild.

About  scam /and lying idk is hard to be scamed on the  game unless  u r too inocent, idk why u lefht  van , as long  as i know u lefht bc  ur  friends  on van  quit or moved and u went to play  with ur  friends on osty,if u lefht  van  bc  van  hacks u must be  high.
Note: whole  van  lma  will be  wiped  by Ras in  1 blink.

LanaD3lRey

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2017, 02:09:56 pm »

mmm i have raided and def with u b4 as a  van and  as an ally when u became   an osty, and   sry  but   saying   ''  van hacks '' doesnt  mean  is  a fact ,  i thought u would  have a  better  idea of that, i remember  the video bonez  posted about  u porting from him ( i dont  believe u  used anything) , even now  many times i heard  how u  cd  hack and speed  and many others thing, that   is  how  ppl is  on aika  and  always  will be .
List is  like this  :
1 Osty, not  only with hacks and macros  but  so many disnohest  behavier  such  as  reset relics ( reset more  relics  than the other  4 nations  together) ,stuff relics on  other nations,win  TW with alts with other nations, and many more.

2 Feo . mostly  macro, feo  rarely resets  a relic  and   dont really win tw  with alts.

3 aleth , macro only ,  have a  high  rm  population and   rms are best  class to macro  so is natural, reset relics sometimes  but  not that much.

4 and  5  Van and  len,both nation macro but is not  out of control and none of them have  a notorius  macroer , like feo  and osty does.

osty is  a very large  nation and  not  everything  can be blamed on LastFalena guild.

About  scam /and lying idk is hard to be scamed on the  game unless  u r too inocent, idk why u lefht  van , as long  as i know u lefht bc  ur  friends  on van  quit or moved and u went to play  with ur  friends on osty,if u lefht  van  bc  van  hacks u must be  high.

No, I don't hack. Yes, I've been accused many times. Does that mean it's true? Of course not.

We reset relics more than any other nation?? Edeco, I think this is just a lack of awareness during your inactive time. When I was in Van, you rarely raided when I did (because of timezones, of course). As a result, I don't think you're completely aware of what Fl1nn does while you're away. He resets relics more than ANY of the 4 nations combined. It might seem like he's actually trying to td them, but he's just trying to screw Osty over. Your Lord Marshal ALONE makes your list completely invalid. We both know Van shouldn't be at the bottom of that list from all the hackers that have come and gone out of that nation like it was their hub or something.

Scamming should not be placed on the innocence of the victims. Rather, it should be blamed on the maliciousness of the seller.

And no, I had my own reasons for leaving Van. It had partly to do with my friends going inactive there, and some to do with the duping scandal revolving around HyacinthBabe at the time.

♥Credits xJAE

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2017, 04:41:02 pm »

List is  like this  :

No, I don't hack. Yes, I've been accused many times. Does that mean it's true? Of course not.

We reset relics more than any other nation?? Edeco, I think this is just a lack of awareness during your inactive time. When I was in Van, you rarely raided when I did (because of timezones, of course). As a result, I don't think you're completely aware of what Fl1nn does while you're away. He resets relics more than ANY of the 4 nations combined. It might seem like he's actually trying to td them, but he's just trying to screw Osty over. Your Lord Marshal ALONE makes your list completely invalid. We both know Van shouldn't be at the bottom of that list from all the hackers that have come and gone out of that nation like it was their hub or something.

Scamming should not be placed on the innocence of the victims. Rather, it should be blamed on the maliciousness of the seller.

And no, I had my own reasons for leaving Van. It had partly to do with my friends going inactive there, and some to do with the duping scandal revolving around HyacinthBabe at the time.

I never said  u did, most  of  Hacks on this game  is  ppl being  butthurt for  being   outplayed and  tha t happens  on  all nations.
the  only  hackers  that  u can  say have been  on van, they  have  come  and  go to the other nations  ( feo  and  aleth )  and  funny thing is those  nations  only QQ  when  they   were out  of their  nations.
If  fl1n   pulls  a relic and   as  result  that  relic is droped  and  recaped other  nation  or  reset on same  nation, it must suck but  there is  a big   diference  with the osty relic  reset, im not talking  about  reset  with  a  LM  with  full +12 set  but   with an alt   that  has zero chance to  td .

I never  put the  blame  on the the inocent  ppl  , just  said  is hard to be  scamed, actually i dont  know  why  u put  van  about  it ,if u  had  a  experience  and  were  scamed on van,that  doesnt make van  a  scamer  nation at  all, i have heard about   ppl  was  scamed and  all nations but i  dont really have  info on that.

i dont  know  how  hya  scandal  is  to be  blamed on van, she  was  from len, is not  even to be  blamed on len, and  all nations  were involved on buying the  sets ( some more than others).

On topic RM did  kill  cls   good  geared  b4, idk why ppl   said  they  didnt,  not all  rms  were  able  to  do that  but they did.

soloisticorc

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2017, 06:43:12 pm »
OC Ruin is op :)

Doctor Oppa

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2017, 09:18:57 pm »
 8)