Author Topic: Meet and Greet!  (Read 41752 times)

eclairs

Re: Meet and Greet!
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2013, 09:18:59 pm »
IGN: EnjoyCrossfire
Class: Pistoleer
Nation: Feonir
Expectations on new publisher: More events and GM presence in game
Other comments and suggestions: Bring back the Nibbler for Easter event!!!

thatnovaguy

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2013, 09:28:27 pm »
IGN:Wyon
Class:Rifleman
Nation:Feonir
Expectations on new publisher: To provide the same great services, if not better, as gpotato did.
Other comments and suggestions: You would do well to take the advice and suggestions of the players. We tend to be an easily angered bunch :P

Dieck

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2013, 09:32:03 pm »
IGN: Dieck
Class: Sniper
Nation: Vanov
Expectations on new publisher: More active support for ingame problems
Other comments and suggestions: Would like to see more pve/pvp events to encourage more use of the different areas in aika, skill bugs to be fixed (i.e, Pred, Ghost stance, Stealth not casting) and nation systems to be looked over (i.e. Recommended/Reinforced/Lead)

n0rmalista

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2013, 09:40:34 pm »
IGN: BoNiCoLe
Class: WR
Nation: Feo
Expectation on new publisher: Balance In Game Economy. Same or Lower (better) price tcoin. No Server Down (Like Global). Active GM's. More Events.
Other comments and suggestions: Make nice advertising so that many New Players will come, the more the merrier. :))

EnjoyDownSyndrome

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2013, 09:58:38 pm »
IGN: NothinButSkillz
Class: Rifleman
Nation: Aleth
Expectations on new publisher: Sell Me +11 80 Unique Sets
Other comments and suggestions: Patch Your DLL Files and Block Blue Eye Macro!

inflames4lif

• Metal will never die! :3
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page :D
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2013, 10:00:43 pm »
IGN: RAWAWRWRA
Class: WR
Expectation on new publisher: Listen to feedback from players, More gm support/interaction, balancing economy
Other comments and suggestions:
1.Add new areas or more opportunities to pvp
2.(to help new players) guide on how to get started (ex. making money etc.)
3. been hearing this alot but not really a big factor, add a marriage option lol
4.advertise to get more people playing ^^

Rayne

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2013, 10:53:36 pm »
IGN: RayneeDay, RayneeDawn, UzADeadNikka, EnjoyBlossom
Class: Paladin, Rifleman, Warrior, Cleric
Expectations on new publisher: Increased effort to make this game fun and exciting as well as full effort towards providing rapid GM support for issues, bug fixes, random typo fixes, and best attempts to rapidly grievous glitches and exploits in the game. I.E: Following people in stealth, temple1 is under attack (when temple1 is every temple), abyss walls missing for a while, etc
Other comments and suggestions: Please, Please, Please, look into the warlock skill polymorph and see if their is anything you can do to fix it or alter is so that is retarded effects on tanky people are removed (I understand its a code related issue, but some investigation into a tier 1-2 skill being able to negate the effects of buffs, armor, accessories, mount, etc. and effectively allowing the 1 shotting of any non Lord Marshal would be nice) also a more active involvement of the gm's to promote pvping would be nice. Mainly if you guys stay more in tuned with the workings of the game I am sure you can do a fine job.
"Try Letting Go"

MourningRayne - Arcanist 90
R.I.P. RayneeDusk

mystaudict

• ♥ ♥ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2013, 11:11:37 pm »
IGN: PolkaCake
Class: Cleric
Nation: Osty
Expectations on new publisher:Faster Customer service, and always respond to emails :/
Other comments and suggestions: Lower gpot prices by a little bit, economy sucks right now.  :)

♥ RoseCupcakez ♥ Slustie ♥ PolkaCakes ♥ Feonir ♥
♥ PM here for fast response
♥  ♥

polyxenia

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2013, 11:17:02 pm »
IGN: Polyxenia
Nation: Lenaria
Expectations on new publisher: More interaction with the player-base, and steady customer service.
Other comments and suggestions: It'd be great to have more events, and GM presence in the game. Keep Aika fun, lively and eventful. It can get a bit tedious at times, so changing it up a bit and giving us something to look forward to/do, is a great turn in the right direction. Also, fixing glitches/exploits/bugs in the game would be wonderful, as well. :3 Interaction needs to be key, as communication is a highly advisable key to making anything successful. Please keep us in mind, when making a decision on what to do with this game. We promise to give you our best insight and opinion. After all, we're the ones playing it.. we should be considered first and foremost. Maybe try and help with this horrible inflation in prices, too.. it's ridiculous. x.x;

Erin

• Miao
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2013, 11:20:06 pm »
IGN: Erinsena
Class: Saint
Nation: Ostyrion!
Expectations on new publisher: Fix the bugs and things can be exploited ;s. An active GM Presence that isn't so damn lazy and idgaf attitude. Like everyone else said listen to people, to the players, I mean we are the ones playing and paying it. Hmm.... ohh right!! A good customer support -.- nothing is more annoying than having tickets backed up to where people have to resubmit new tickets just so a previous problem can be solved.  Oh... updates and patch notes would be lovely! :3 More Events most definitely!!!
Other comments and suggestions: Please do something about the drop rate. Especially for 80 uni weapons ugh x.X... But.. just listen to the players please! :)

memo

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2013, 12:53:08 am »
IGN:Memoko
Nation: Feo (for now xD)
Expectations on new publisher:
1. Dont try to change too much of the game >_< ask the players first .. or better yet come play with us :D
2. Dont make the game too easy or else it'll get boring <.< ( dont increase drop/reinforcement rate too much)
3. Fast customer service.
Other comments and suggestions:
1. Drop rate increase would be nice :3
2. Make Cash Shop items more affordable
3. Make the new map be able to have talents D:

HaiyadaHon

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2013, 12:54:24 am »
IGN: HaiyadaHon
Nation: Alethius
Expectations on new publisher: Employ GMs that will be active in game and respect the responsibilities of their jobs and follow a guideline so they game doesn't become corrupt nor die. Lower current Cash Shop prices for certain items (like the Mercenary Ticket which is $50.)
Other comments and suggestions: I'm glad the game was taken from gpotato bc they were letting it die and become very unbalanced. I hope to see a system that better balances out the game and prevents so much exiling from one nation to another. If an idea to remove some nations existed, I think 3 nations is perfect because it always seems that only 3 nations at a time are ever decently populated/powerful. I hope to see maintenance time go towards more than fixing Cash Shop prices and more towards fixing bugs and text errors and switching it up with new events. If it's even possible, more educated coders should be assigned for this game, as it seems every time they changed/added coding into the game something else was glitched in the process (so it's obvious code placement was wrong.)

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you take this game to a new and successful level!

Ynette

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2013, 01:56:06 am »
IGN: Ynette
Nation: Alethius
Expectations on new publisher: Lots of events. Out of ideas? I'll give you plenty. Faster customer support.
Other comments and suggestions: Please don't make rash decisions or give overpowered prizes that would ruin the balance. If you're unsure of the impact your events or changes might have, ask the mods.

kneegrow15

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2013, 06:09:10 am »
IGN: Mordekaiser012/BadKnee012
Class: Warlock
Nation: Ostyrion
Expectations on new publisher: From what I hear T3Fun is owned by Hanbiton. So I'm expecting better Developer support. Also more GM presence in game, our last GM team never had time for this because they were way too understaffed.
Other comments and suggestions: Fix drop rates to match our versions population. As said before 40 people in our version waiting for 80 Unique weapons to drop. Our current population only allows a maximum of 5 runs of the 24 man dungeon per week. Given that there's 6 classes and 4 possible weapons per class that's a 1 in 24 chance that any weapon that drops is the one you need.

urielbeliel

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2013, 06:12:33 am »
IGN: urielbeliel
Class: wl
Nation: Osty

IGN: RayneeDay, RayneeDawn, UzADeadNikka, EnjoyBlossom
Class: Paladin, Rifleman, Warrior, Cleric
Expectations on new publisher: Increased effort to make this game fun and exciting as well as full effort towards providing rapid GM support for issues, bug fixes, random typo fixes, and best attempts to rapidly grievous glitches and exploits in the game. I.E: Following people in stealth, temple1 is under attack (when temple1 is every temple), abyss walls missing for a while, etc
Other comments and suggestions: Please, Please, Please, look into the warlock skill polymorph and see if their is anything you can do to fix it or alter is so that is retarded effects on tanky people are removed (I understand its a code related issue, but some investigation into a tier 1-2 skill being able to negate the effects of buffs, armor, accessories, mount, etc. and effectively allowing the 1 shotting of any non Lord Marshal would be nice) also a more active involvement of the gm's to promote pvping would be nice. Mainly if you guys stay more in tuned with the workings of the game I am sure you can do a fine job.

I think bunny is supposed to do what it does. It says turns you into a helpless furry animal. How many helpless furry animals do you know with 16k pdef and an lma buff?

I will complain about a few things along these lines though. Smash should be purifyable as should heartbreaker.  if dgs and wars are meant to have that kind of lock down ( and I mean they can lock down an lm) then wls are mean to cripple to the degree they can.

Also Hai I am urielbeliel (uri for short) Osty wl and my job is to try to get you to think.