Author Topic: Meet and Greet!  (Read 37243 times)

KenjiMishima

• Just your friendly neighborhood pve scrub
    • View Profile
Re: Meet and Greet!
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 06:55:31 pm »
IGN:KenjiMishima(Previous Gpot Mod)
Class:Warrior
Nation:Osty
Expectations on new publisher:I dont expect there to be lower prices, but it would be nice if that did happen. And since no one wants to purposely offend, but I do expect the game not to die fast >_>.
Other comments and suggestions:I am hoping some things can be fine tuned to compensate for our low population compared to aika. Such as 80 unq equips. Over 40 of our players need weapons, including myself. Our previous GMs added a box to the light of hestia store costing 120 lights. But we dont have the players for that. Though I do not wish to have anything drastic like other versions of aika, sea being the worst. Players would also like to see the Gms in game more often, and they also like events whatever they may be. In short both I, and our previous Gms would love to see t3 take us in a better direction than gpot did.
(Godlike)-KenjiMishima 85 War

chem_dude

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 07:01:35 pm »
IGN: Zegrr
Class: Warrior
Nation: Lenaria
Expectations on new publisher: Keep aika fun and hopefully more active! Listening to customer feedback.  Also have GM's that enforce rules in game and make it very clear what is/isn't allowed
Other comments and suggestions:  Hopefully a system to help balance out pvp better and is changed when needed, not delayed as its been.  I'd like something on the order of a pvp buff and a drop rate buff for those nations who fit this category.  Something that would be enticing for some players to exile there and help out to help balance pvp, that is given based on pvp performance, not population and other statistics.  Also it would be nice to see more GM events and GM involvement in game! 

Less honor from battlefield, more honor from pvp if possible.  if not maybe a way to put double or triple honor from pvping and keep BF honor at regular rates. 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 02:11:10 am by chem_dude »

Vigilante

• Saving the world, one false conclusion at a time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2013, 07:02:55 pm »
IGN: No1Roleplayer
Class: Warlock
Nation: Ostyrion
Expectations on new publisher: Take appropriate steps to either preserve or increase activity of Aika NA
Other comments and suggestions: Lower prices on the Cash Shop, increase in game GM activity, increase events, and reduce reliability on cash shop per player.

DoctorFang

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2013, 07:05:57 pm »
IGN:DoctorFang
Class:Warlock
Expectations on new publisher:Cheaper enriched extracts/trade section on the forum
Other comments and suggestions:more events in game

JustJim35

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2013, 07:06:23 pm »
IGN: Filbert
Class: Warlock
Nation: Osty
Expectations on new publisher: Keep the game running, give good customer service
Other comments and suggestions: Create a real wiki page and allow users to edit it. Increase the honor players get for pvp kills and relic caps.

Kezii

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 07:09:35 pm »
IGN:Kezii
Class:Warlock
Expectations on new publisher:Better servers!!!(not as many crashes as before) Lower prices of Cashshop items
Other comments and suggestions:Stick close to the players and more events :D

Orb0n

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2013, 07:10:50 pm »
IGN:Orb0n
Class:Templar
Nation:Ostyrion
Expectations on new publisher:NO more exiles, no server crashing every sunday, better reinforced items for reinforced nations

itsyourself

• Classic paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2013, 07:37:50 pm »
We'd like to get to know more about our incoming players, so please post your thoughts here along with this format:

IGN:Lostsolidust
Class:Rifleman
Nation:Vanov (for moment)
Expectations on new publisher:Active GM's in game and in forums
Other comments and suggestions:observe the game and see how you can balance the game accordingly to progression of nations,never reply bto a player Via E-mail after a support ticket saying expect betetr customer service when more Gpotato has been purchased.... Sooo $3000+ not enough?

Soliderity - Breaking free from Aika

Qelris

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2013, 07:43:24 pm »
IGN: Qelris/QelrisV2
Class: Cleric/Cleric
Nation: Lenaria/Lenaria
Expectations on new publisher: Anything that will not kill the game.
I've been forum moderator of gPotato's Aika for a long time(probably the oldest mod currently). I'm not playing anymore, but I'm still checking the forum from time to time to help manage.

nosaleid

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2013, 08:21:41 pm »
xDiv
Warlock
Feonir
To be better then Gpotato. Have more then 2 gm's that work on aika and be inside the game seeing at what kind of bugs we have to deal with on a daily basis. Fix the bugs when you actually say you will and stop the game from crashing so many times. Fix the Lead nation system and Recommended nation.
(Can we post any new topics atm or am I blind and not able to see it atm)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 08:31:27 pm by nosaleid »

Cat

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2013, 08:33:26 pm »
IGN: EnjoyBubbles
Class: Cleric
Nation: Feonir

Expectations: Active GMs and bug fixes would do A LOT to make current playerbase happy. Also, when we log out in traband/karena don't port us back to Lakia.
Other comments: Please please please please please! Fully investigate/research suggestions and take what players QQ about with a grain of salt
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 09:38:15 pm by Cat »

vulc1992

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2013, 08:43:50 pm »
IGN: vulc1992
Class: Arcanist
Nation: Alethius

Expectations on new publisher:no more server crashes and for the GM's to be more involved with the game and actually log in and socialize..

Other comments and suggestions:just do better than the gpotato GM's did D:

gP-Croxe

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2013, 08:52:31 pm »
IGN: It's a secret
Class: Also a secret
Nation: Yup, Secret
Expectations on new publisher: Continued success and to be given the tools and personnel needed to achieve this.
Other comments and suggestions: Attentiveness and knowledge is noticed and appreciated.  The players of Aika are its strongest feature. Take care of what they really need and they will take care of you. Best of luck.

Pizzaboy

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2013, 09:12:33 pm »
IGN:~
Class: sexy ass pally
Nation: Alethius

Expectations: Listen to the aika community

Tony215us

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2013, 09:16:37 pm »
IGN:Tony215us
Class:Sniper
Nation:Feonir
Expectations on new publisher:Better and faster response from Customer Support.
Other comments and suggestions: Add a Buy Back option for General Shops, increase drop rates, and NO Exile Scrolls.