Author Topic: Meet and Greet!  (Read 37266 times)

GM Protocool

Meet and Greet!
« on: January 15, 2013, 12:46:01 am »
We'd like to get to know more about our incoming players, so please post your thoughts here along with this format:

IGN:
Class:
Nation:
Expectations on new publisher:
Other comments and suggestions:

We hope to hear from you soon! Thank you!

Nameless AikaGM
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:37:25 pm by GM Eien »

Krelic

• View Profile
Re: Meet and Greet!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 01:23:15 am »
First i would like to say Hello!

IGN: Krelic
Class: Warlock
Nation: Osty
Expectations on new publisher: Listen to player feedback!
Other comments and suggestions: Please Fix the drop rate that Gpotato messed up so very badly, also maybe take a close look at dead man walking debuff and the honor amounts per pvp kill! Thank you very much in advance!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 02:38:45 am by Krelic »

akbarshah

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 05:40:22 am »
IGN: Akbari
Class: Paladin
Nation: Feonir
Expectations on new publisher: Better customer support!
Other comments and suggestion:
1)Make a system so the nations can balance.
2)Replace paladin skills level 21,23,69,71,75,81 with something better so they can be more effective in PvP. PM for suggestions  ::)
3)Increase honor from Battlefield.
4)Questing should have better rewards.
5)Decrease cost of some items in Cash shop (Merc ticket, Rub A/Pell A, PvP Sauce Box)                                                   

Pervade

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 01:03:14 pm »
IGN: PiercingSkies
Class: Sniper
Nation: Alethius
Expectations on new publisher: Better customer support
Other comments and suggestions: PVP has been reduced to basically pinging temples and waiting for people to run in, arena, and Raiding/defence. Maybe something that would encourage actual grinding to level? I miss running around ganking. Increased dropped rate on certain items such as 70 uni DIYs or even the boxes that drop in 12/24 man. I'm not really concerned nor bothered by the prices of cash shop, but some prices I wouldn't mind if they had a tad decrease in amount. Such as the PVP sauce box, but in the words of NaughtyDream "Im just sayian dough."

Popochama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 01:49:44 pm »
IGN: Popochama
Class: cleric
Nation: Feonit
Expectations on new publisher: better service, active GMs, more events
Other comments and suggestions: Community Marshal system! it was great on Global Aika. maybe i'd join :P

Check out my videos here!

Choisel

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 02:50:34 pm »
IGN:Veala
Class:Paladin
Nation:Feonir
Expectations on new publisher:Lower cash shop prices, fix typos in quest log, please please PLEASE actually care about the players/community
Other comments and suggestions: I hope you guys bring Aika back to life, it desperately needs work and I love this game and do not want to see it die so easily.  Thanks!

TheBio

• DRAGON BALLZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 04:09:42 pm »
Hello there GM!
IGN: BioBully
Class: Rifleman
Expectations on new publisher: Be way better than previous publisher
Other comments and suggestions: Keep GMs close to players and bring back the events every online game has and we will open our wallets!!... I mean hearts! Also I suggest bringing that last expansion Korean Aika has as an opening when the game transfers to t3fun and everything will be a blast!!
Also it has come to my attention that there is no button to start new threads?!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:18:05 pm by alyous »

BioBully Feonite RM Lv.85

tyranttheo

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 04:26:24 pm »
IGN: TyrantTheo
Class: Warlock
Nation: Alethius

Expectations on new publisher: Less server outages, more regular bug fixes (eg temple 1 bug) Better rule enforcement, weapon and armour names need fixing (eg cored truth seeker called armour 12),more active GM's

Other comments and suggestions: Discorea drops for mobs and dungeons needs looking into as the rates and the items dropped are not very good, possibly another pvp based map other than just Traband. + rates for unique and honor sets are too low considering the cost and difficulty of obtaining these sets.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 09:48:37 pm by tyranttheo »

Bottle

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 05:11:29 pm »
IGN: BottleCocaCola
Class: Cleric
Nation: Osty
Expectations on new publisher: Better servers! (Sundays' crash -.-), fix bugs and glitches (especially the ones that randomly log you out...), Active gms that pay attention to players and in game issues
Other comments and suggestions: Lower the prices for cash shop (Not everyone is rich...), Item Drops (At least have a better drop rate system instead of farming for hours...), +ing system (100+ enriched for just +9 e.e), new maps???, some better way of getting honor or increase the amount of honor we get...damm you honor set...

EmpressArcana

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 05:30:46 pm »
IGN:LadyArcana/EmpressArcana/GoddesArcana
Class:Paladin/Dual Gunner/Cleric
Nation:Lenaria
Expectations on new publisher:More people, less lag/bugs/glitches, and no server crashes!

Other comments and suggestions:More stable LMA system,(tired of constant lma spots being changed/switched), cheaper dungeon xtals, MORE EXP, more character customization,marriage option! and please remove poc usage requirement on skills
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 12:16:14 am by EmpressArcana »

rracing

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 05:41:56 pm »
IGN:Racing/FinalReaction
Class:Warrior/DG
Nation:Feonir
Expectations on new publisher: Faster response to issues and tickets.  More events to allow more chances of getting premium items. I would also like to higher drop rates.  Better reinforcement rates.   Less BF honor farming (half the ppl that honor farm do not pvp).  New unscaled dungeons to encourage more party plays instead of soloing everything.  New pvp map.
Other comments and suggestions:  Cheaper customization items like purifying ores, skins, etc.  We should have more skins as well a dye system.  Each character is unique to the player themselves and we should have more options to make them that way.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 05:44:04 pm by rracing »

tournesoll

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 05:51:57 pm »
IGN: tournesol
Class: Cleric

Expectations on new publisher: to not do anything too drastic (e.g. I hear previous t3fun aika crew made the whole game 2 nations)
if you start thinking about doing something game-altering like this, consult the playerbase first, and perhaps our previous GM's for feedback if they are still willing to do so.

Other comments and suggestions:
cash shop prices with gpotato are rather high.
Battlefield farming (i.e. going AFK and clicking a button every 5 minutes for free honour) is stupid, no need to increase honour gains there. alternatively; honour rewards for nation vs. nation pvp should be increased.
Drop rates are fine, with the exception of the 80 weapon boxes from Aquados' final boss (which is too low).

tbs77

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 06:07:12 pm »
IGN: bunnyrabit
Class: warlock
Nation: feo
Expectations on new publisher: to listen to the players better
Other comments and suggestions: give a reasonable amount of honor per kill (~300, not 17 like it is now >.>), make dead man walking 2 min and also not reset on death, basically give incentive to pvp over honor farming, also reduce the price of mercs from their rediculous $50, i mean come on, i could go buy the latest first person shooter with that money :P

Zemik of Aika

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 06:33:59 pm »
IGN: Zemik
Class: Sniper
Expectations on new publisher: Better GM player relations. Better servers. Faster updates go keep up with Kaika.
Other comments and suggestions: We need more events, especially pvp, perhaps try to get more players into traband, Hell visit the Kaika site and look at their events. Fix thing like drop rates to match our current player population. Increase the honor you get from kills so people will get out of battlefield. Lower prices in cash shop so new players wont quit after level 51. Do something about all the people who macro or use hacks. All in all this game needs a ton of fixes but im sure you can deal with them. I look forward to a better expiriance playing under T3.

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 06:46:07 pm »
IGN:BeastLord
Class:Warrior
Nation:Ostyrion
Expectations on new publisher:Less lag! Lower prices on cash shop.
Other comments and suggestions: This game is based on latency/ping/ms. If someone has decent skill and good connection to the server, it gives that player a lot of advantages over other player. Hoping T3Fun would have a few server across American if possible! I lived in Canada, I still have major lag issue, like those people living across the world in Asia countries..