Author Topic: [EVENT] Lucky Shop Rewards List  (Read 3813 times)

ZelSutcliff

• View Profile
Re: [EVENT] Lucky Shop Rewards List
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 04:05:48 pm »
crit rate (total 143):

weapon  10
gear set 44 cored 95
mount    10
accs        59
ab/soup  20

total      143

crit res (total 162):

set effect  39
set xtals   48
mount       40
accs          32
title             3
total        162

crit res over crit rate = 19

Your Crit rate is off, you're a warrior right?
Base Crit rate: 1
Weap Crystal: 8 (where did you get 10 from?)
95 Cored set: 44
Blue Mount: 10
Accessories: 59
Masochism 5: 24  (same slot as AB/Soup/Black Rose/Mystic Proc, highest buff takes priority)
Battle Instinct 9: 9
Pran Shades: 3
Fire Pran: 10

Total: 168

Let's not forget you have a Fire pran, it has a Gas Cloud skill. My Fire pran is only level 89 at the moment so it has a level 7 buff.
Gas Cloud level 7: 22
Temp Total: 190!

The point of crit resist is to counter crit rate.
The more crit rate that is added the more crit resist should be added to counter it.
If you value landing crits that much go wear Mystic and go Dex build instead of Strength.
The Masochism and Battle Instinct I listed are for lvl 97, if they can go to 99 then factor in more crit. The Pran can get two more Gas Cloud levels too.
You're asking for more crit rate stuff because you don't like not criting against someone who IS STACKING max crit resist. EVEN though it is ALREADY possible to crit against someone who IS STACKING max crit resist.

Better yet, quit Warrior and go play DG. DG can crit close to 100% against a Crit Resist stacker even with Con/Dex in play.

You forgot valor buff ( 48 dex from that ) so around 4 crit. Pran dress as well (3 crit ?)
Max crit rate I reached was 215 .
Lv 99 wr dex stat build ( i forgot the exact crit i got but it was around 20+ )was using awake zere zere awake at that time with crit 4 and dex 10 all part ( 40 dex = 4 crit )
Lv 9 gas cloud is around 30 crit .
I know u guys talking about 95h bonus but as for mystic proc crit bonus I forgot the exact amount but you said its the same slot as maso ( im not sure if i understood it correctly but do u mean it doesn't stack? ) well it does . It still gives additional crit rate when proc'ed even with maso buff on.

Don't forget about d. Charge debuff too , (-25? Crit res)

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 04:28:07 pm by ZelSutcliff »

ミス・ブルー

• 蒼崎青子
    • View Profile
    • 魔法使いの夜
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 04:47:32 pm »
Only pran head slot gives crit. I was ignoring valor/dex since he was ignoring con in his crit resist calculation(since we technically dont know the exact gained anyway). The game already has what it needs to beat crit resist stacking so his crying about wanting more crit rate is so unwarranted. He just needs to l2p.

ZelSutcliff

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 05:18:23 pm »
Only pran head slot gives crit. I was ignoring valor/dex since he was ignoring con in his crit resist calculation(since we technically dont know the exact gained anyway). The game already has what it needs to beat crit resist stacking so his crying about wanting more crit rate is so unwarranted. He just needs to l2p.

I see , well just play and enjoy the game I guess .

P.s. Its fun stunlocking people :p so don't worry too much about crittiing .

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2017, 07:27:33 pm »
crit rate (total 143):

weapon  10
gear set 44 cored 95
mount    10
accs        59
ab/soup  20

total      143

crit res (total 162):

set effect  39
set xtals   48
mount       40
accs          32
title             3
total        162

Masochism 5: 24  (same slot as AB/Soup/Black Rose/Mystic Proc, highest buff takes priority)

Let's not forget you have a Fire pran, it has a Gas Cloud skill. My Fire pran is only level 89 at the moment so it has a level 7 buff.

The more crit rate that is added the more crit resist should be added to counter it.
If you value landing crits that much go wear Mystic and go Dex build instead of Strength.
The Masochism and Battle Instinct I listed are for lvl 97, if they can go to 99 then factor in more crit. The Pran can get two more Gas Cloud levels too.
You're asking for more crit rate stuff because you don't like not criting against someone who IS STACKING max crit resist. EVEN though it is ALREADY possible to crit against someone who IS STACKING max crit resist.

Better yet, quit Warrior and go play DG. DG can crit close to 100% against a Crit Resist stacker even with Con/Dex in play.

You forgot valor buff ( 48 dex from that ) so around 4 crit. Pran dress as well (3 crit ?)
Lv 99 wr dex stat build ( i forgot the exact crit i got but it was around 20+ )was using awake zere zere awake at that time with crit 4 and dex 10 all part ( 40 dex = 4 crit )
I know u guys talking about 95h bonus but as for mystic proc crit bonus I forgot the exact amount but you said its the same slot as maso ( im not sure if i understood it correctly but do u mean it doesn't stack? ) well it does . It still gives additional crit rate when proc'ed even with maso buff on.

yeah i  can reach 225 on wr oc mystic  without  vile ring or bf, and u r rite dealy charge or pinpoint are  a option.

LanaD3lRey

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2017, 05:29:35 am »
The point of crit resist is to counter crit rate not the other way around. If you could pump your crit rate so high that you could crit 100% on someone who has the maximum amount of crit resist then there is no point in having any crit resist at all. Please remove your head from your ass.

not  only  that, stack  critical rate is  much  more cheaper than stack critical resistance, get crit crit resist  is facking  expensive.
i have crit resist around 135 but  i get crit  90% of the time.

+1 To both of you; Well said, Aoko.

I have to say that cleric is a lot more expensive, like Edeco said. Our role to stay up on the battlefield in order to keep our raids alive is, without a doubt, the most crucial. This is an indisputable fact, as the difference is quite noticeable once the clerics of a raid are down. The point is, the longer we (the clerics) stay up, the longer our raids stay up. Therefore, we need to stack crit resist. However way you spin it, there is no other option for optimal tankiness. And it just so happens that crit resist is the most expensive to stack (i.e. crit res 12 for armor = 30k GB; crit res 6 MS = 10k GB). Cut me some slack, my cleric's a spoiled lil brat.. (=
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 05:31:15 am by LanaD3lRey »

♥Credits xJAE

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2017, 08:35:48 am »
crit rate (total 143):

weapon  10
gear set 44 cored 95
mount    10
accs        59
ab/soup  20

total      143

crit res (total 162):

set effect  39
set xtals   48
mount       40
accs          32
title             3
total        162

yeah i  can reach 225 on wr oc mystic  without  vile ring or bf, and u r rite dealy charge or pinpoint are  a option.
ok -25 crit res is to be considered.

if you calculated crit rate, it will be helpful if you also show how much crit res you can reach...

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2017, 10:06:14 am »
crit rate (total 143):

weapon  10
gear set 44 cored 95
mount    10
accs        59
ab/soup  20

total      143

crit res (total 162):

set effect  39
set xtals   48
mount       40
accs          32
title             3
total        162

ok -25 crit res is to be considered.

if you calculated crit rate, it will be helpful if you also show how much crit res you can reach...

crit resist 12 x 4= 48
blue steed def + crit resist 8 x3 = 34
Awakaned ring and necklace + pran flower earring and bracelet = 32
eldin hero title = 3

total=117 ( 267 constitution from oc set and karena soup )

the only classes that wont crit me is  a cleric,dont misunderstand, is not an attk or troll , i do want  crit 6 acc , specially from  this sale  will be nice but saying cant crit  atm or something  like that, is not really true,i have  been watched  how +12 ruin oc Cls  get down in 1-3 sec and being  crit.

captainneo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2017, 12:08:27 am »
whats with the  +9 helm/glove/armor/boot/wep. It says x2? . does that mean i can get One cored + 9 honor helm, and a second +9 cored 95 honor helm of a different type ?

KRR123

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2017, 11:51:25 am »
Hi  :D

I am confused and would like to know if the reward material for 300th Points Reward:

Mount Stone [Critical Resistance 10]

same as the 400th Points Reward:

3pcs of mount stone (Increase 10% crit resistance) ?

Anyone can help pls?

lkjhoy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2017, 12:21:39 pm »
HElp dude iam try get my itens wil do now 6 days no replay from GM no replay from any place.. this really suck .... OP suport they give custmer they only want or Fu king money and thats all if know will be like this never spend this amount real money in this Failure GAme ....

dcbarii

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2017, 05:46:18 pm »
HElp dude iam try get my itens wil do now 6 days no replay from GM no replay from any place.. this really suck .... OP suport they give custmer they only want or Fu king money and thats all if know will be like this never spend this amount real money in this Failure GAme ....

Please search for google translate and try again.

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2017, 06:49:04 pm »

I am confused and would like to know if the reward material for 300th Points Reward:

Anyone can help pls?

i have not reach 300 or 400 th but most likely they're the same as clearly described.

smashnrun

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2017, 08:31:00 pm »

it is the same

Anyone can help pls?

i have not reach 300 or 400 th but most likely they're the same as clearly described.

lkjhoy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2017, 08:11:16 am »
Amazing work GM lool i wait for itens around 1 week and today i got the itens !!!! well but not everthing ok ahahah this GM and this suport is like !" Drunk factory !!
MY order was this
750th - all itens i have right
x2 +9 Helm of choice -Ruin Cloche of Villainy +9 and Helmet of skilled conquerors +9

800th -
x2 +9 Gloves of choice (clean) - Ruin Gloves of Villainy +9 and Gauntlets of skilled conquerors +9

850th -
x2 +9 Boots of choice (clean) -Ruin Shoes of Villainy +9 and Boots of skilled conquerors +9

900th -
x2 +9 Armor of choice (clean) - Ruin Dress of Villainy +9 and Armor of skilled conquerors +9

1000th -
+10 weapon of choice (clean) (includes the shield for Paladin) -Sword of Skilled Conquerors +10

al right till now they send me ruine OC saint set and for my suprise LOOL then send saint 95 honor set core skilled it warrior wepon !!! amazing job GM 1 week for this !!!!