Author Topic: If you could fix anything about your class what would it be?  (Read 6272 times)

Cheffy♥

• 치유의 손길 ~ ◦ !
    • View Profile
    • Aika Confessions Tumblr~
Re: If you could fix anything about your class what would it be?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 11:09:06 pm »
Give clerics a stun!! and uh.. increase the amount of dmg that AA and HS intakes!
THIS, +1  <3

"The minute you start compromising
for the sake of massaging somebody's ego, that's it, game over."

roseofarts

• 5 years of fun ... and rage ...lots of rage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 03:20:20 am »
Cl. I'd like any kinda stat effect of my cl. A stun, silence, root or even a slow would be nice. I'd also like a party purify like hof.
Wrs. Well balanced class i would change anything but maybe give them a buff time passive ;3 lf> 30 min wr buffs
Pally. Cool down is what they really need.
Wl. Most great well rounded class. No complaints here.
Rm. Another great class. They could use a deff skill tho.
Dg. Best class for 1 vs 1 pvp. Great cd lots of stuns and stats effect crit fast and dodge rate. Nothing wrong here.
That old cl

Valkerya

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2013, 03:32:07 pm »
Priest should have a party purification skill, Sleep (no stuns bc that's just dumb), more AOE heals, an a heal thyself skill (to heal the priest that has low cd, low casting effect, and heals the priest only)

poisonbeak

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2013, 03:38:17 pm »
Cleric: Aika's Curse, Deals 2k magic attack and curse of aika reduces mana to 0 and prevents mana regeneration for 5 seconds. Cooldown 60 seconds

VexD

• Oops, did I kill you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2013, 06:49:28 pm »
Shorter cooldowns for pallies would be very nice, also the new skill Iron Forge would be better as a 10 min buff or at least 3mins instead of 12 seconds =.= that would at least somewhat justify the long cd on it and Martyr could be improved by increasing the amount of damage it takes before disappearing, if i remember correctly, it only takes 10k dmg  when maxed, taking the cast time off of onslaught and BoA would be good

Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.

HealerYithV2

• That squishy castigating cleric
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2013, 12:11:17 am »
Priest should have a party purification skill, Sleep (no stuns bc that's just dumb), more AOE heals, an a heal thyself skill (to heal the priest that has low cd, low casting effect, and heals the priest only)

It's Cleric in Aika, and you're basically saying Cleric in Aika should be like the Priest in Tera.

roseofarts

• 5 years of fun ... and rage ...lots of rage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2013, 02:14:19 pm »

It's Cleric in Aika, and you're basically saying Cleric in Aika should be like the Priest in Tera.

lulz did sound like that. and if a cl wants to heal it's self it will no need for a heal self only skill.
That old cl

Valkerya

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2013, 10:13:33 am »

Thats actually right. Aika priest with Tera priest skills = OP

FireShot

• Those who can't feel the heat can't enjoy the fire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2013, 05:04:39 am »
What clerics actually need atm is a fix for their stupid "ohh" animation (when they get hit)
when you're surrounded by 12984681273541894 mobs and u try to tempest it gets IMPOSSIBLE to do it cuz all the hits makes my cl vibrate around like a rotor... You can only tempest if you AC the skill animation and then it will probably not hit half the damn mobs...

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2013, 08:18:55 am »
What clerics actually need atm is a fix for their stupid "ohh" animation (when they get hit)
when you're surrounded by 12984681273541894 mobs and u try to tempest it gets IMPOSSIBLE to do it cuz all the hits makes my cl vibrate around like a rotor... You can only tempest if you AC the skill animation and then it will probably not hit half the damn mobs...

yeah, i thought it was bad with a warlocks shadowfall, but clerics... how do you guys deal with that, well if nothing else it kinda looks like a good dance.

What i would fix with warlocks (and some cleric skills included)
Blizzard... it says its a freeze skill... the animation looks like it freezes them... so why is it a stun condition that everyone resists :|
Soul trap - doesnt work correctly in Spiral (the bomb effect doesnt give drops / exp if it kills a mob, only the mob that had the debuff)
Ahrimans Blessing - Fear Resist ~,.,~ let my 33% fear resist work on 1/3 fears used... not 1/3000 D:
Shadowmist / Angelic Armor / Healing Corona (shield effect) - Allow it to actually absorb damage from Bloodstrike, instead of being ignored... i have a shield of 13k for a reason, dont wanna be 1hit by a warrior with my shield up D: ... or if they dont wish to do that -
Mana Barbs - to hit through Parry -.-

also would like Howl of Freedom to have a hefty cooldown, the skill basically gives immunity to heavy debuff classes (example being warlocks) and when a full cooldown warrior can perma HoF... it kinda erases the point of pvp :|

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

Krelic

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2013, 10:20:55 am »

yeah, i thought it was bad with a warlocks shadowfall, but clerics... how do you guys deal with that, well if nothing else it kinda looks like a good dance.

What i would fix with warlocks (and some cleric skills included)
Blizzard... it says its a freeze skill... the animation looks like it freezes them... so why is it a stun condition that everyone resists :|
Soul trap - doesnt work correctly in Spiral (the bomb effect doesnt give drops / exp if it kills a mob, only the mob that had the debuff)
Ahrimans Blessing - Fear Resist ~,.,~ let my 33% fear resist work on 1/3 fears used... not 1/3000 D:
Shadowmist / Angelic Armor / Healing Corona (shield effect) - Allow it to actually absorb damage from Bloodstrike, instead of being ignored... i have a shield of 13k for a reason, dont wanna be 1hit by a warrior with my shield up D: ... or if they dont wish to do that -
Mana Barbs - to hit through Parry -.-

also would like Howl of Freedom to have a hefty cooldown, the skill basically gives immunity to heavy debuff classes (example being warlocks) and when a full cooldown warrior can perma HoF... it kinda erases the point of pvp :|
I agree with everything you just said