Author Topic: If you could fix anything about your class what would it be?  (Read 5905 times)

alemanfrank

If you could fix anything about your class what would it be?
« on: March 25, 2013, 02:00:09 pm »
For warlocks: mana depletion, they already got a skill that recovers mana I don't remember how long the cooldown is but I remember it is a long cool down. They got shadow mist which is OP pvp absorbs 12k Pdef  increase crit rate and doge rate but I would' do something to make warlocks more pve efficient.

For pally: Casting Time looks slick I would make it for 1 second and not 1 second and a half. I would make Devine Ward uncastigable and I would get a skill like reverse pain that turns damage into HP, uncastigable, unable to be bellaed, not-so-long Cooldown, and not-so-long casting time. Like immortal faith.

Clerics a skill that gives immunity to all pt members for a set amount of time (Like the ATC drones)

Idk DualGunners already got fix they turned their weakness into a LM buff (covet fire)
Wr's got HoF 10 sec of immunity and has a 50 sec cd OP plus they're the most balance class.
Rm are the most damage and nowadays apparentlyo tanky too..

Share your thoughts?

DkDaWR123

Re: If you could fix anything about your class what would it be?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 02:52:23 pm »
Its Called Mana Draw, And It's 2 min Cooldown or Around that, And if i would fix my Warrior, Well i Wouldn't Until i Reach 85, But atm Not Gonna Change Anything About My Warrior Maybe THe Name xD

Hiko

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 02:57:12 pm »
The only thing I wish clerics had would be a stun

DkDaWR123

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 02:59:54 pm »
The only thing I wish clerics had would be a stun

Cleric's Should get a Stun.

DrChronic

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 06:44:14 pm »
Im definitely against a stun resistant castigating tanky cl that can heal and, as per your request, stun. OP?

My DW/AG not working, GM please fix this :)

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 07:00:28 pm »
If  I could change anything about warr it would be that smash doesn't go through howl of freedom..So that when 2 warrs face off and hof freedom at same time they will depend on their strength instead of who can knock the other to the ground 1st...

memo

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 07:49:12 pm »
Give clerics a stun!! and uh.. increase the amount of dmg that AA and HS intakes!

babble05

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 02:16:50 pm »
Idk problems with other classes, but I would make WLs' shields factor in the amount of def they have when they are taking damage and give some skill that can be used if they are silenced like slamming the staff down and creating some shockwave or something.  I hate being silenced and standing there looking like a goober until I can do something again.

supadupachuck

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 04:15:13 am »
I want AOE silence. My life would be complete.

Jeremiah

• I think... oh wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 04:22:49 am »
I'd love it to be fixed so that when you die, only sometimes, mana shield doesn't reset to the first buff... If you had it on the end before it should stay there not move around! Then you have to delete all the dam buffs to get it back on the end :/ Nightmare.

Status - Quit Playing PS

alemanfrank

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 06:48:08 am »
I want AOE silence. My life would be complete.
Um.. That exist already?

PinkFury

• Isaiah 40:31
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2013, 10:10:39 pm »
Im definitely against a stun resistant castigating tanky cl that can heal and, as per your request, stun. OP?

My DW/AG not working, GM please fix this :)

The only apparent problem with AG is that the immunity buff from it won't affect you if you have Task Manager running. From what I've heard, it was implemented that way to prevent people from going "AG -> Logout."

As for DW, I'm not sure if it's the same issue or not; never really played a PL.
ConceptOne | Sniper

Krelic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2013, 12:05:56 am »
Idk problems with other classes, but I would make WLs' shields factor in the amount of def they have when they are taking damage and give some skill that can be used if they are silenced like slamming the staff down and creating some shockwave or something.  I hate being silenced and standing there looking like a goober until I can do something again.
This^

Krelic

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2013, 03:53:34 pm »
This^

You do realize Mana shield happens AFTER all your defenses.
So it DOES take you defenses into account...

If you are talking about Shadow Mist then... Logically how does the armor(pdef) that is pressed against your body have anything to do with a mist that is on the outside of your armor? It honestly just doesn't make sense. Besides you can't crit against Shadow Mist or Angelic Armor.

I'll tell you what to do. Find an RM/WR friend(OP as possible) and ask them to test stuff out with you. Try to lower your crit resist/dbl atk resist as much as possible for more accurate testing. Throw up SM and have them auto attack you while you write down how much damage each hit is doing against the SM. After you get a good idea of how much dmg each hit of theirs does against SM let them attack you directly and see how much dmg each hit does. In particular, note how much the crits/double atks/tripple crits do to you. For example, a WR does a range of 1500-2500 damage auto attacks against my AA. Against me directly his auto attacks can get 4k double attacks, 6k crits, and 12k tripple crits(tested right before posting).
way to comment on a 1 week old post anyway I do stack crit resist and you already say it cant crit hit mist so why would i compair crits? so my mist blocks 19k Phy damage a wr will normal hit me for 2500 or so but normal hit my shadow mist for 5000-6000 So tell me again how a Cleric is identical to a warlock please?

Vanadium

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2013, 11:51:08 am »
Warr oversized sword
look heavy and burdening

warr devil like appearance
want normal one like a fighter who bring peace
:3

warr charge mekanism
many people complain they being charge from afar
actually they are lagging and cant see the attacker
maybe

warr function as Life Set user
QQ