Author Topic: [EVENT] Snowman Hunters  (Read 1263 times)

GM Hades

• Game Master
    • View Profile
[EVENT] Snowman Hunters
« on: December 05, 2016, 02:50:12 am »

*Note* There will be some maps which has a very low chance of re-spawn rate. But still there are a lot of maps that has a normal spawn rate. Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 01:11:32 am by GM Hades »

MihaiST89

• View Profile
Re: [EVENT] Snowman Hunters
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 06:04:59 am »
what to do with random 1 piece of core unstable? lolol

minimauz3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 02:40:39 pm »
sell in npc XD

lolpfft

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 10:07:51 pm »
Bump..I just wanted to point out the GM's note there..says that SOME maps will have normal spawn rate.
o.o;;

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 03:23:05 am »

This "Event" is purely for the spam bots/hackers/etc...

Needless to say, Enjoy your "Event" BR's!

Sunyshine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 04:35:04 am »

I don't know what is wrong with u saying x-mas to to all, and then attacking once again the Brazilian players,do they hack and bot? They do, but u are thinking they are the only ones doing on the game. What about European, Asian? Yes, you believe it or not NA players do it too ( ikr they aren't that smart ). Repeatedly attacking  to the Brazilian players is simply from ur xenophobia. U could say too many things about this event and none of them is really related to them. U dont like hackers/botters? Here's  some info. The brother of ur current lm, a known  macro user, and he bots as well he did on disceroa,  land of wailing during summoner event. Some reports were sent to GMs and they didn't do anything.  I think he is Asian ( I'm not sure). It's very lame how some ppl laugh of ur comments and sympathize with ur xenophobia. Hackers and botters are out of control, but they're not all Brazilian. keep the x-mas spirit being xenophobic.  FYI, before u reply with a smart comment that I'm br,  I'm not br I'm european.

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 05:49:09 pm »

I don't know what is wrong with u saying x-mas to to all, and then attacking once again the Brazilian players,do they hack and bot? They do, but u are thinking they are the only ones doing on the game. What about European, Asian? Yes, you believe it or not NA players do it too ( ikr they aren't that smart ). Repeatedly attacking  to the Brazilian players is simply from ur xenophobia. U could say too many things about this event and none of them is really related to them. U dont like hackers/botters? Here's  some info. The brother of ur current lm, a known  macro user, and he bots as well he did on disceroa,  land of wailing during summoner event. Some reports were sent to GMs and they didn't do anything.  I think he is Asian ( I'm not sure). It's very lame how some ppl laugh of ur comments and sympathize with ur xenophobia. Hackers and botters are out of control, but they're not all Brazilian. keep the x-mas spirit being xenophobic.  FYI, before u reply with a smart comment that I'm br,  I'm not br I'm european.

Obviously your new to this game , old players such as me would know that 95% of the brs is hacking and there 5% of legit nice brs.
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

Shinnobisty5

• № 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2017, 04:08:32 pm »
So true, br usually come here because its less hack competition since AikaBR was legit every player a GM basically.
Check out Aitan rumors and comment your thoughts! Got a juicy rumor or a neat trick? Post a comment in here:

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=27779.0