Author Topic: Rumble Conqueror is back!  (Read 1357 times)

GM Zike

• Protector of the Universe!
  • Game Master
  • Speed as ZIKE!
    • View Profile
Rumble Conqueror is back!
« on: November 18, 2016, 03:39:53 am »
Our most awaited event is back! Check the event details below and prepare for incoming battle!

l3gios

• View Profile
Re: Rumble Conqueror is back!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 11:31:26 am »
is this event going to work? or its like summon tickets? i still waitting... lame developers!!

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 01:40:24 pm »
is this event going to work? or its like summon tickets? i still waitting... lame developers!!

They should make this permanent for the natiom that wins rumble.. osty had 4x exp for months for no reason at all cause this game has been abandoned by gms and devs
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

Darsia

• Big Mama Darsi
    • View Profile
    • eLands.co
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 09:03:46 pm »
The time for the event sucks 4am Europe time   

It's the worst possible time one could select. Only one nation is active at that time. Im tired of even bothering starting facts who ever plans these stuff never cared about the EU market.

Dopinder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 03:02:10 am »

It's the worst possible time one could select. Only one nation is active at that time. Im tired of even bothering starting facts who ever plans these stuff never cared about the EU market.

Im from Europe aswell.. let me remind you that you are playing Aika NA (North America) stop crying.

Darsia

• Big Mama Darsi
    • View Profile
    • eLands.co
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2016, 07:55:41 pm »

Im from Europe aswell.. let me remind you that you are playing Aika NA (North America) stop crying.

Is life is too hard on you? you get bullied all the time and so your vengeance ageist the world is like this? sitting hiding behind a screen and attacking everyone? we all  pity you. it must be tough being a fat fk in your mothers basement sitting 24-7 behind a screen monitoring these forums attacking people. Go try get a life idiot and leave us all in peace. no one likes you or wants you

Dopinder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 02:49:05 am »

Is life is too hard on you? you get bullied all the time and so your vengeance ageist the world is like this? sitting hiding behind a screen and attacking everyone? we all  pity you. it must be tough being a fat fk in your mothers basement sitting 24-7 behind a screen monitoring these forums attacking people. Go try get a life idiot and leave us all in peace. no one likes you or wants you

Someone is a little bootyhurt, shouldnt you be buying more tcoins dear? Please the only weirdo here is you ;) I feel sorry for you.

I gave an answer on your useless complain.

Darsia

• Big Mama Darsi
    • View Profile
    • eLands.co
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2016, 07:03:38 am »

Someone is a little bootyhurt, shouldnt you be buying more tcoins dear? Please the only weirdo here is you ;) I feel sorry for you.

cry us a river your poor thing

Dopinder

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2016, 08:31:12 am »

You're the one crying here but you still know your playing NA fool.

Darsia

• Big Mama Darsi
    • View Profile
    • eLands.co
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2016, 12:05:56 pm »

as i said cry me a river QQmaster

You're the one crying here but you still know your playing NA fool.