Author Topic: gms pls.  (Read 508 times)

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
gms pls.
« on: October 24, 2016, 09:56:20 am »
game is dead... wake up and do something release free  85 honor +_9 sets for new players / jumpstart boxes make cash shop cheaper... do something to lure people back to the game.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
Re: gms pls.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 10:12:05 am »
game is dead... wake up and do something release free  85 honor +_9 sets for new players / jumpstart boxes make cash shop cheaper... do something to lure people back to the game.

The above highlighted words do not compute with T3's multi-lingual staff and or personnel... Please either retype the highlighted text or replace them with words that our automatic systems can realise... Refer to the below suggestions for possible replacement words -

"do something" - "do nothing" or "ignore my post as you always do"
"free" - This word does not compute at all, and will therefore be changed to "heres my cash, you have earned it"
"cheaper" - "More expensive" or "More Scammy"

We thankyou for your understanding, and look forward to your future in game purchases... with Tcoins that is!

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 02:01:24 pm »
Dear josh,

Our customer support staff has replied to your ticket.

Reply Summary

Greetings!

We would like to clarify that AIKA online will not close. Thank you.

Regards,

AIKA Support Team
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 09:23:13 am »
Dear josh,

Our customer support staff has replied to your ticket.

Reply Summary

Greetings!

We would like to clarify that AIKA online will not close. Thank you.

Regards,

AIKA Support Team

Ok i admit i wasn't 100% accurate, but T3s ability to ignore anything their customer base says will become legendary soon xD

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 08:58:57 am »
if you are really not closing this game soon, put that halloween box in the new player box available for new toons permanently, for old and new accounts. then, increase the reinforcement rate by 20% accross the board and make the tcoin 50% cheaper to beat the competitor, PS. Make money on sales volume thereafter.

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 10:21:39 am »
if you are really not closing this game soon, put that halloween box in the new player box available for new toons permanently, for old and new accounts. then, increase the reinforcement rate by 20% accross the board and make the tcoin 50% cheaper to beat the competitor, PS. Make money on sales volume thereafter.

Don't forget to make the 80 uni +9 account bound , so old players won't benefit of just leveling an account each time to create tons of money.
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 05:22:53 pm »

Don't forget to make the 80 uni +9 account bound , so old players won't benefit of just leveling an account each time to create tons of money.

if that set in the box is free to all players permanently, new and old, no one can make money out of it. its t3fun can actually make money if more people playing this game.