Author Topic: [EVENT] Summoner Coupon  (Read 4925 times)

GM Zike

• Protector of the Universe!
  • Game Master
  • Speed as ZIKE!
    • View Profile
[EVENT] Summoner Coupon
« on: October 05, 2016, 04:28:18 am »

banana69

• View Profile
Re: [EVENT] Summoner Coupon
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 05:50:07 pm »
so is there a end date? also ur gonna kill economy of this game

timdo9x

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 02:25:23 am »
the economy is done lol... crit resist 12 for armor from 100k gbs dropped to 10k

MihaiST89

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 08:24:23 am »
the winners of this even will be announced in December? lol

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 09:24:01 am »
the winners of this even will be announced in December? lol

Most likely sherlock

Vanov
ThreePillars

urielbeliel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 04:09:47 am »
When will this even be resuming?

xMmrs

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 01:21:54 pm »
Is this gonna be happening everyone said it was suppose to be here after maintenance?

Darsia

• Big Mama Darsi
    • View Profile
    • eLands.co
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 12:22:38 pm »
Still no event. This is not serious work I'm sorry :( people like myself made the impossible to try be available for this event. It's not fair at all... And I know this is not the good tried for this content but core drop rate from pd hell and LC hell suck ass. It's impossible to get your cores from it. And the unstable ones useless to use for they are too rare to succeed ... And skull shop is so outdated ... Do you as GM's/ devs know about these things ? I'm sorry but I quit for a year and just came back and same problems never got fixed.

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 12:50:44 pm »
Still no event. This is not serious work I'm sorry :( people like myself made the impossible to try be available for this event. It's not fair at all... And I know this is not the good tried for this content but core drop rate from pd hell and LC hell suck ass. It's impossible to get your cores from it. And the unstable ones useless to use for they are too rare to succeed ... And skull shop is so outdated ... Do you as GM's/ devs know about these things ? I'm sorry but I quit for a year and just came back and same problems never got fixed.
They never said its the begin of november to start the event.

Yet let me explain t3fun core methode.. they first wanna make money out of the unstable cores , there tons of idiots who thinks 10% is enough for them befor they even consider making the droprate better
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 12:59:30 pm »
I don't  know ,many ppl  complained of the  free  stuff  we are  getting  lately,maybe  the  GMs think we don't want  more  free stuff.
Unstable  cores?  10% idk either  ppl  plus  with  10% enriched  and  see how many +12 on game, some  lucky even do  with regular,but  the thing  with unstable cores is could  need to many and  is  slow  to get them,ik  many rich ppl  will  use  50 unstable  cores  per piece  without  hesitate but  cant get them  too fast to  spam them, if  the  rate  sucks at  least  give the chance  to  get more of them faster.

Dopinder

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 01:02:21 pm »
I don't  know ,many ppl  complained of the  free  stuff  we are  getting  lately,maybe  the  GMs think we don't want  more  free stuff.
Unstable  cores?  10% idk either  ppl  plus  with  10% enriched  and  see how many +12 on game, some  lucky even do  with regular,but  the thing  with unstable cores is could  need to many and  is  slow  to get them,ik  many rich ppl  will  use  50 unstable  cores  per piece  without  hesitate but  cant get them  too fast to  spam them, if  the  rate  sucks at  least  give the chance  to  get more of them faster.
They wanna make money first.

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 01:08:08 pm »

they will make  more  money if they make  unstable  more  easy to spam

Dopinder

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 01:16:47 pm »

they will make  more  money if they make  unstable  more  easy to spam
True

Darsia

• Big Mama Darsi
    • View Profile
    • eLands.co
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 03:46:54 pm »
why cant we just use memory potions for hell dungeons maybe if we spam lc hell we get some cores? because clearly once a day no one yet in feo got a bloody core...... how then can we expect to get 5 of the same kind? face palm. for me 95 honor cores are not added yet.

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 05:26:18 pm »
why cant we just use memory potions for hell dungeons maybe if we spam lc hell we get some cores? because clearly once a day no one yet in feo got a bloody core...... how then can we expect to get 5 of the same kind? face palm. for me 95 honor cores are not added yet.

Someone say they will drop on the new scam box ...coming soon.