Author Topic: Question!  (Read 404 times)

Golias

• View Profile
Question!
« on: October 01, 2016, 08:48:28 am »
Been gone a while and trying to figure some things out.....

Can someone please explain the process of overcore-ing or how to obtain this??
also how to convert 80 sets to 90 or if this is even worth the trouble ..

Thanks!

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
Re: Question!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 10:48:53 am »

Thanks!

From my brief time in the 95 cap before realising the game was at its real end i picked up much of what you want to know -

Overcoring... To get overcores simply trade a certain number of Pell / Rub S to Isaac with one of his many options of ways he can scam you, and presto you have a overcore... however the % chance of overcoring is so pathetic (even at maximum value) that unless you are willing to sink alot of money into the game it is better to ignore this feature, oh and ofc you need to +7 your heavens set and core it to Mystic / Brilliant / Ruined.

Converting your gear IS ALMOST WORTHLESS, but to do this, you need to trade pretty much 100% of the mats needed to craft a heavens set with a few minor tweaks here or there... then i believe you get the quest or item (in exchange for the mats) from Claire or an NPC in Reg near her... maybe that bloke shes checking his backside out all day long.
A few things you may want to know prior to converting -
1. Your 80 uni / 85 honour set needs to be +7 or above and cored (GL with them Ruby cores hahaha).
2. When converting your gear will lose 3 Reinforcement levels to it when changed into a blank heavens set (For example you are converting a full +10 cored Vangaurd or Armageddon set... once converted it will be a full +7 Heavens set. This fact is THE ONLY reason you would convert sets).
3. You lose all your enchantments (no suprise really... more money needs to be spent on the game this way).

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

Golias

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 12:58:28 pm »
So basically just buy an already cored 90s set from someone else lol

Thanks!! ;)

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 03:51:14 am »

Thanks!

From my brief time in the 95 cap before realising the game was at its real end i picked up much of what you want to know -

Overcoring... To get overcores simply trade a certain number of Pell / Rub S to Isaac with one of his many options of ways he can scam you, and presto you have a overcore... however the % chance of overcoring is so pathetic (even at maximum value) that unless you are willing to sink alot of money into the game it is better to ignore this feature, oh and ofc you need to +7 your heavens set and core it to Mystic / Brilliant / Ruined.

Converting your gear IS ALMOST WORTHLESS, but to do this, you need to trade pretty much 100% of the mats needed to craft a heavens set with a few minor tweaks here or there... then i believe you get the quest or item (in exchange for the mats) from Claire or an NPC in Reg near her... maybe that bloke shes checking his backside out all day long.
A few things you may want to know prior to converting -
1. Your 80 uni / 85 honour set needs to be +7 or above and cored (GL with them Ruby cores hahaha).
2. When converting your gear will lose 3 Reinforcement levels to it when changed into a blank heavens set (For example you are converting a full +10 cored Vangaurd or Armageddon set... once converted it will be a full +7 Heavens set. This fact is THE ONLY reason you would convert sets).
3. You lose all your enchantments (no suprise really... more money needs to be spent on the game this way).

Meh most people who have returned had a old +12 85 or uni set , would be cheaper to convert and the enchsnts what we talked aboit 100k gb for best enchants around?

Vanov
ThreePillars