Author Topic: How T3fun can make more $$$  (Read 692 times)

FullFrontal

• View Profile
How T3fun can make more $$$
« on: September 17, 2016, 10:12:32 am »
Make purifying ores dirt cheap and come out with more costumes and people will re-skin regularly as long as it's affordable. Like, make purifying ores 1$(USD) ea. People would be happy to drop 5$(USD) to re-skin every once in a while instead of 20$ once every year, if at all.

Oh and btw, people would buy more Tcoins to sell and 5k tcoin gold bars would circulate very often for people to reskin.

Quote from: Snicks
Eater you clear up this stuff up or me gonna call my lawyer wtf is this!I spend $ on this game and you suspend me again for nothink!?

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
Re: How T3fun can make more $$$
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 10:27:58 am »
Make purifying ores dirt cheap and come out with more costumes and people will re-skin regularly as long as it's affordable. Like, make purifying ores 1$(USD) ea. People would be happy to drop 5$(USD) to re-skin every once in a while instead of 20$ once every year, if at all.

Oh and btw, people would buy more Tcoins to sell and 5k tcoin gold bars would circulate very often for people to reskin.

I unskin once every 2 months Q.Q and I puri's 25m each just look around for them people got them form lucky shops and wanna get rid of them and earn some extra cash.

But after all 1$ for a puri not bad!

Vanov
ThreePillars

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 09:00:59 am »
ye i had like 8 b gold and spent it all on skins over the last year lmfao
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 09:03:51 am »
they need to add the battle academy skins i want to clobber br's with a hammer. also common honestly  aika is near same as tera right ? only different thing is u cant TAB lock people and 2nd difference is they actually look after there game update but anyway that game resembles aika the character detail like they have 1000000 different costumes to skin to. and u dont have to skin anything. u can buy a costume and have a 2nd armor slot thats only for whatever skin u want to use at the time. they should make a 2nd slot just for skin gear and start selling skin packages random things like r the devs stupid ? they cant take 5 mins to make some cool glasses or shirts or shoes to put on the game .. highschool **** man but im sorry i expect much from a br company.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Bobspally

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 03:05:17 am »
Cosmetics is a huge market in games, and a really good way to make money. Charge 10$ for a recolor of a 80 uni set and people will buy it. Cosmetics add variety to the game, not just the same sets making everyone look the same.
If a modder can make recolors of sets to change client side, then I'm sure the devs could provide the GMs with the tools to do the same, hell if you take 2-3 hours to make a recolor and sell 20 of them for 10$ in a month, Thats an additional 200$ a month for T3fun.
I'd pay more than 10 bucks for a purple 80 uni set *winkwink*

Another way T3fun could make money is by changing the scam box mechanics, we already saw a bit of this with the zereka's safe event, but another MMO I play made lucky boxes drop from mobs/dungeons etc, and updated the box every now and then to have new cool stuff. BUT, these boxes require a key from the cash shop to open, which are also tradable, and all the boxes use the same key.
This kind of lucky box system is more encouraging for players to buy keys, as they already have the box.
Or to increase sales on the lucky shop, add a link to the lucky shop in the In-game cash shop. This would make newer players more aware that it exists.

I also agree on making Purifying ores cheaper, as a pally it costs $24 to unskin my set, which I want to do, but I cant justify spending $24 to remove the skin... I would happily pay $6 to unskin it and pay $10 for a nice recolored uni set, Then 2 months later id see a new cool skin and do it again!

manasu211

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 01:03:41 pm »
I know how to make more dollars , lets say U want to sell your toon anything for GB .Then BAM!!!! BAN for having duplicated GB etc and Black Mail players "Give Us $$$ for unban or GTFO"
Preety simple they try with me but too poor to do that crap ;p