Author Topic: GMs, want to have more players?  (Read 374 times)

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
GMs, want to have more players?
« on: September 15, 2016, 07:29:34 am »
Beat the competitor which has the following as its top features, if you still don't know:

1. PVP Leaderboard
2. 30% less on tcoin prices
3. +10% on reinforcement
4. 2x experience
5. Soul accessory
6. PVP Bounty hunting

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
Re: GMs, want to have more players?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 08:31:53 am »
Beat the competitor which has the following as its top features, if you still don't know:

1. PVP Leaderboard
3. +10% on reinforcement
4. 2x experience
5. Soul accessory
6. PVP Bounty hunting

Or changing a few around a little from what ZZZ said -

Points 1 and 3 are fine

2. That + a tcoin shop revamp and reprice on not only current but older items too
4. Or lower the overall exp requirements in total... 2 Billion exp to get to 99 is just bonkers, at least for a PVP game... PVE maybe

And i dont really know what points 5/6 are (i quit in early 95 cap as it was just so bad)

Also adding a few to ZZZs post -

1. Higher drop rates, you may not like your free players, but they can spread word of a good game, which is friendly to ALL it's players instead of a few... incidently i also spread word of bad games... (take that hint T3).
2. New xtals and drops implemented IN GAME not in scam boxes only. Make use of older dungeons like Hell mode Zant / Cabin / Hold / LM, also put them into KAHell / PDHell / LCHell / Ariela + Spiral Hell if they exist... and FFS give some reason to run abyss by implementing them!
3. Try events out that dont involve scamming your players.
4. Take notice of your customers critism, it may just mainly be abuse / insults now... but that is because your community have been asking for things for YEARS and if any action was taken it was the opposite of what was requested, as if to spike your community for wanting a good game :/
5. And finally, because i know you will do so with this topic, as you do with all -
DON'T FREAKIN' IGNORE YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO WANT YOUR GAME TO SUCCEED

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 09:43:23 am »

1. PVP Leaderboard
3. +10% on reinforcement
4. 2x experience
5. Soul accessory
6. PVP Bounty hunting

Or changing a few around a little from what ZZZ said -

Points 1 and 3 are fine

2. That + a tcoin shop revamp and reprice on not only current but older items too
4. Or lower the overall exp requirements in total... 2 Billion exp to get to 99 is just bonkers, at least for a PVP game... PVE maybe

And i dont really know what points 5/6 are (i quit in early 95 cap as it was just so bad)

Also adding a few to ZZZs post -

1. Higher drop rates, you may not like your free players, but they can spread word of a good game, which is friendly to ALL it's players instead of a few... incidently i also spread word of bad games... (take that hint T3).
2. New xtals and drops implemented IN GAME not in scam boxes only. Make use of older dungeons like Hell mode Zant / Cabin / Hold / LM, also put them into KAHell / PDHell / LCHell / Ariela + Spiral Hell if they exist... and FFS give some reason to run abyss by implementing them!
3. Try events out that dont involve scamming your players.
4. Take notice of your customers critism, it may just mainly be abuse / insults now... but that is because your community have been asking for things for YEARS and if any action was taken it was the opposite of what was requested, as if to spike your community for wanting a good game :/
5. And finally, because i know you will do so with this topic, as you do with all -
DON'T FREAKIN' IGNORE YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO WANT YOUR GAME TO SUCCEED

Soul thingy was implented by pserver , but here in t3fun if I can recall it was Jeremiah who said that it was something accesoires like a cape or whatever lol. and like Saya said Don't ignore your customers and get new rules and follow them.

And reinforcement is aye , just add leaderbord and see me on top :o

Vanov
ThreePillars

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 07:31:52 pm »
make me gm. il make aika soo guud i pwomise
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮