Author Topic: My Account Hacked  (Read 633 times)

saberknight

• I Will open a path for my friends ^_^
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook  :P
My Account Hacked
« on: September 09, 2016, 03:55:27 am »
Good Day T3Fun,

My account has been hacked 3 days ago, i made a ticket through your support and haven't heard of you guys for 3 days now, can someone help me i have been supporting Aika since gpatatoes and would like to continue doing so but if you can't help me i'll just move on to another game to give my support to them cause waiting 3 days not even a comment back saying you guys are looking into it or something disappoints me.

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
Re: My Account Hacked
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 08:08:50 am »
Good Day T3Fun,

My account has been hacked 3 days ago, i made a ticket through your support and haven't heard of you guys for 3 days now, can someone help me i have been supporting Aika since gpatatoes and would like to continue doing so but if you can't help me i'll just move on to another game to give my support to them cause waiting 3 days not even a comment back saying you guys are looking into it or something disappoints me.

It is typical of T3, Posting on the forums wont help either... If you really think the game is worth it, heres what i recommend -

Suggestion 1. - Find an active GM account on the forum and try messaging them, if they still refuse to respond or give the "send in a ticket" reply, then spam them till they take you serious...
Suggestion 2. - Spam the hell out of the ticket system... it will continue to be ignored of course, but hey... its funny on your behalf. xD

Also please dont pay them to sort the issue out... That's just demeaning for all those involved .__.

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 12:44:18 pm »
Good Day T3Fun,

It is typical of T3, Posting on the forums wont help either... If you really think the game is worth it, heres what i recommend -

Suggestion 1. - Find an active GM account on the forum and try messaging them, if they still refuse to respond or give the "send in a ticket" reply, then spam them till they take you serious...
Suggestion 2. - Spam the hell out of the ticket system... it will continue to be ignored of course, but hey... its funny on your behalf. xD

Also please dont pay them to sort the issue out... That's just demeaning for all those involved .__.

GM Zike on the forum , send him atleast 5 times the same ticket each day

Vanov
ThreePillars

saberknight

• I Will open a path for my friends ^_^
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook  :P
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 02:11:19 am »
Thank You for the advice guys, i decided to just quit Aika after playing it for 6 years,  this game isn't worth it anymore gonna give  my support to another company this game has anyway died long ago with all the good players, anyone have a few names of games i could try?

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 08:38:54 am »
Thank You for the advice guys, i decided to just quit Aika after playing it for 6 years,  this game isn't worth it anymore gonna give  my support to another company this game has anyway died long ago with all the good players, anyone have a few names of games i could try?

Depends what you are looking for, but there is a game simular to Aika that i would advise you avoid, Shaiya went much the same as Aika, was run into the ground by a greedy idiotic company who care more for short term profits by abusing it's playerbase, than actually keeping the game running longterm... just a warning in case you look for a game simular to Aika and that (likely) pops up...

But, Gz on quitting :D You made the correct choice!

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 01:16:45 pm »

Depends what you are looking for, but there is a game simular to Aika that i would advise you avoid, Shaiya went much the same as Aika, was run into the ground by a greedy idiotic company who care more for short term profits by abusing it's playerbase, than actually keeping the game running longterm... just a warning in case you look for a game simular to Aika and that (likely) pops up...

But, Gz on quitting :D You made the correct choice!

Blade and Soul
League of Legends
Overwatch [Gotta pay to enter]
Echos of Soul [Or whatever its called]

Vanov
ThreePillars