Author Topic: Nez u suck  (Read 2299 times)

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
Re: Nez u suck
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2016, 03:08:40 pm »
pimps a nobody he's ***in archon and i solo his stupid ass easily he gets saved by jago and vice versa.. im in CORED dawn ****es and ur dg takes more then 3 shots at me GG kid gtfo go suck ur mother booby's more seems u didn't get enough and last i checked before we allied honda and unkown helped osty van TD lens kynari yesterday and you wanna shyt talk come on kid.. i love your QQ'in makes u more pathetic

Quack Quack ~  I guess I 1 shot you yesterday son please don't make up jokes your daddy bonez in a 2 shot for me so you will be 0,5 shot for me LOL bruh go dream

Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack thats what Rubberducky does ! (Mr JagerMeister in Lenaria aka groundj)

Vanov
ThreePillars

jago92

• Yolo Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2016, 03:43:34 pm »
Them people so mad lmao. Bonez we didn't go to Van cuz it's already OP. It isn't. In fact we in Van cuz Van needs help. Feo will drag Len along for as long as you are useful to them. Once that's done and over Len is gonna get dropped like a rag doll. Also we don't need to enjoy scrap relics. We're gonna get our own, not how u guys will only get what Feo wants u to get or re cap in your crap for nation. Bonez u XeagorV2 except he has better gear and LM buff lmao

Talking all that Crap when all u do is afk and QQ in your nation. We've seen it. No point in trying to sound tough. U weak braindead and skill less. U free to join the movement in Van or stay and be Feo's b1tch

PS
I sh1t u not lmao
Deathjago
Alethius Sniper
Ex Lord Marshall
YOLO

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2016, 03:57:28 pm »
Them people so mad lmao. Bonez we didn't go to Van cuz it's already OP. It isn't. In fact we in Van cuz Van needs help. Feo will drag Len along for as long as you are useful to them. Once that's done and over Len is gonna get dropped like a rag doll. Also we don't need to enjoy scrap relics. We're gonna get our own, not how u guys will only get what Feo wants u to get or re cap in your crap for nation. Bonez u XeagorV2 except he has better gear and LM buff lmao

Talking all that Crap when all u do is afk and QQ in your nation. We've seen it. No point in trying to sound tough. U weak braindead and skill less. U free to join the movement in Van or stay and be Feo's b1tch

PS
I sh1t u not lmao

It's a shame you picked Hotshotz to follow and got embarrassed after you lost a attempted CS against Xeagor then both u merc out with your tails between your legs. Only one mad here is you bro LOL...  Hotshotz the King of Fails! And now Jago his tag-along

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2016, 04:02:59 pm »

PS
I sh1t u not lmao

It's a shame you picked Hotshotz to follow and got embarrassed after you lost a attempted CS against Xeagor then both u merc out with your tails between your legs. Only one mad here is you bro LOL...  Hotshotz the King of Fails! And now Jago his tag-along

I decided not to CS since Lord Marshal is Life for Xeagor and I can post screenshots here of him begging me on facebook not to cs , so please don't talk if you don't know what you deal with old man

Aye ~

Vanov
ThreePillars

jago92

• Yolo Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2016, 04:13:16 pm »
Lmao we never CSd u braindead excuse of a warrior. Zore did CS not us. And I'm not a tag along. I was already in Van and we decided Van cuz Len has nothing but scrubs and some descent people but Len is much of a pushover. Feo too Op already and Osty naw. So yea Van it was. U just mad u had no comeback to what I said earlier and u thought u could troll but get your facts right before u say anything lmao
Deathjago
Alethius Sniper
Ex Lord Marshall
YOLO

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2016, 04:35:05 pm »
Lmao we never CSd u braindead excuse of a warrior. Zore did CS not us. And I'm not a tag along. I was already in Van and we decided Van cuz Len has nothing but scrubs and some descent people but Len is much of a pushover. Feo too Op already and Osty naw. So yea Van it was. U just mad u had no comeback to what I said earlier and u thought u could troll but get your facts right before u say anything lmao

excuses!

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2016, 04:46:35 pm »

excuses!

Someone can't handle Jago LOL

Vanov
ThreePillars

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2016, 04:56:45 pm »

excuses!

rage quit and merc more NOOB lol.....   you'll get your feelings hurt in Van in be in Len next week sucking on my nut sac like a leech boy!

jago92

• Yolo Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2016, 05:14:22 pm »
Lmao why u mad tho?
Deathjago
Alethius Sniper
Ex Lord Marshall
YOLO

Back2Back

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2016, 05:39:52 pm »
pimps a nobody he's ***in archon and i solo his stupid ass easily he gets saved by jago and vice versa.. im in CORED dawn ****es and ur dg takes more then 3 shots at me GG kid gtfo go suck ur mother booby's more seems u didn't get enough and last i checked before we allied honda and unkown helped osty van TD lens kynari yesterday and you wanna shyt talk come on kid.. i love your QQ'in makes u more pathetic

Don't worry boy. Daddy will be home for thay ass soon. You will be belittled and treated like the useless **** you are.  I'll keep pounding you until you start to like it.

Back2Back

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2016, 01:17:04 am »

excuses!

rage quit and merc more NOOB lol.....   you'll get your feelings hurt in Van in be in Len next week sucking on my nut sac like a leech boy!

In the end we will see who talks **** aND backs it up. I can make you little girls cry on the forums all day simply because you are stupid af. The more we talk **** the more I want to play now. I hope we get some decent pvp out of this instead of just garbage **** talking from you.