Author Topic: Nez u suck  (Read 1486 times)

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
Nez u suck
« on: August 28, 2016, 11:24:52 am »
Lmfaoooooooooooooooooo he got LM of the strongest nation in this game and still this br allies lenaria Aye , Gj son you garbage

Vanov
ThreePillars

jago92

• Yolo Swag
    • View Profile
Re: Nez u suck
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 11:52:45 am »
When leaders lack power they ally. When leaders lack brain they kill the already unbalanced PvP even more
Deathjago
Alethius Sniper
Ex Lord Marshall
YOLO

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 11:57:04 am »
When leaders lack power they ally. When leaders lack brain they kill the already unbalanced PvP even more

SAVAGE

Vanov
ThreePillars

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 11:59:24 am »
and winning tower wars on alts to purposely break the Aleth/Len ally so you can get relics in Vanov because you got ran out of Aleth for being a crybaby is ok?   Boy your trash lol!

jago92

• Yolo Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 12:07:26 pm »
We didn't get ran out. Tf man. We left it cuz it's hard to deal with QQiDillon on a daily basis. Besides Van could use our help compared to other nations. Don't worry about what we do tho. Only your LMs would make such an alliance. They brain dead and greedy
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 12:10:13 pm by jago92 »
Deathjago
Alethius Sniper
Ex Lord Marshall
YOLO

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2016, 12:18:38 pm »
We didn't get ran out. Tf man. We left it cuz it's hard to deal with QQiDillon on a daily basis. Besides Van could use our help compared to other nations. Don't worry about what we do tho. Only your LMs would make such an alliance. They brain dead and greedy

You got ran out like a bunch of stray dogs!!!  Cry Cry Cryyyyy for us when things don't go your way like always...  Move to another nation thinking the grass is greener when in fact grass isn't greener on the other side it's greener where you water it, meaning if you help your nation instead of bish and cry you could make the difference your nation needs to succeed but noooo you lil children complain and run away from problems instead of being part of the solution!  Enjoy no relics boys  ???

groundj

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2016, 12:24:44 pm »
bonez its pointless to talk to a kid that needs to buy other people's work instead of doing his own.. Pimp has no room to speak he's garbage he can't build his own toon he QQ's WAY to much he's worse then my 2 year old.. only because feo and len allied doesn't mean it unbalanaced PVP it means u morons need to learn to grow some balls and actually pvp and gear up not **** and moan.. Daddy GM's please help me they allied and im gonna QQ bout it.. me and jago got ran out of aleth and were gonna act like children.. GTFO take your ****ing some where else

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2016, 12:26:17 pm »
bonez its pointless to talk to a kid that needs to buy other people's work instead of doing his own.. Pimp has no room to speak he's garbage he can't build his own toon he QQ's WAY to much he's worse then my 2 year old.. only because feo and len allied doesn't mean it unbalanaced PVP it means u morons need to learn to grow some balls and actually pvp and gear up not **** and moan.. Daddy GM's please help me they allied and im gonna QQ bout it.. me and jago got ran out of aleth and were gonna act like children.. GTFO take your ****ing some where else

ROFL!

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2016, 12:39:20 pm »

90% of this game has either bought their set or traded for better by adding goldbars sorry to say m8 , and Bonez this game was already unbalanced since people were holding relics over a day when xSov was LM and meh feo with a few exceptions are just brs rolling their face over their keyboard and with +12 you easily roll over 2 pts especially with 5 +12 clerics ~  bonez get your shiit together son you the most useless of the entire game LOL 5/6 experience and still the warrior you are garbage :) now gtfo :D since now feo len allied they unbalanced even worse feo could stand their own resistance

~ Peace homie

Vanov
ThreePillars

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2016, 12:42:58 pm »
and winning tower wars on alts to purposely break the Aleth/Len ally so you can get relics in Vanov because you got ran out of Aleth for being a crybaby is ok?   Boy your trash lol!

Osty winning towerwars son for them sorry m8

Vanov
ThreePillars

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2016, 12:45:12 pm »

90% of this game has either bought their set or traded for better by adding goldbars sorry to say m8 , and Bonez this game was already unbalanced since people were holding relics over a day when xSov was LM and meh feo with a few exceptions are just brs rolling their face over their keyboard and with +12 you easily roll over 2 pts especially with 5 +12 clerics ~  bonez get your shiit together son you the most useless of the entire game LOL 5/6 experience and still the warrior you are garbage :) now gtfo :D since now feo len allied they unbalanced even worse feo could stand their own resistance

~ Peace homie

Like I said before---> enjoy no relics boy  :)

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2016, 12:47:06 pm »

~ Peace homie

Like I said before---> enjoy no relics boy  :)

You're doing exactly nothing to help them get relics either , you 1 shot warrioorrr LOL , Len is just leeching like they always do

Vanov
ThreePillars

pvpgankers

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2016, 12:51:22 pm »
LOL exactly len is trash,only feo is helping them,without feo they are just garbage

Back2Back

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2016, 01:39:09 pm »

You got ran out like a bunch of stray dogs!!!  Cry Cry Cryyyyy for us when things don't go your way like always...  Move to another nation thinking the grass is greener when in fact grass isn't greener on the other side it's greener where you water it, meaning if you help your nation instead of bish and cry you could make the difference your nation needs to succeed but noooo you lil children complain and run away from problems instead of being part of the solution!  Enjoy no relics boys  ???

Can we all take a moment here and just wonder why this kid thinks he can talk **** ? You know I made a new character on this server and managed to keep you stun locked for like 20 minutes lol using a lvl 71 wr... you are not even allowed to talk trash. Why don't you go ask sov for protection or archon?
It seems once he left you gained one hell of an attitude on forums again. Don't worry. Big daddy is comming home for your ass.   You are soo pathetic you will likely report me to the gms and have my post removed before you reply to it. You are by far the worst player on this server. Enjoy having no relics lol... your singing  a very ****ty to on. When we come for you we won't just grab the relics we want. We will make sure you won't even get xp relics.

groundj

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2016, 02:19:53 pm »
pimps a nobody he's ***in archon and i solo his stupid ass easily he gets saved by jago and vice versa.. im in CORED dawn ****es and ur dg takes more then 3 shots at me GG kid gtfo go suck ur mother booby's more seems u didn't get enough and last i checked before we allied honda and unkown helped osty van TD lens kynari yesterday and you wanna shyt talk come on kid.. i love your QQ'in makes u more pathetic