Author Topic: Deleted thread  (Read 896 times)

Takemaru

• View Profile
Deleted thread
« on: August 26, 2016, 04:47:05 am »
I would like ask why the hell was my thread about Xeagor was deleted... It was a serious thread and you guys deleted it. Are you guys so pathetic now? Does this mean that Xeagor can't be touched? "Provide solid evidence and sanctions will be given" PLEASE you guys just showed the entire game that Xeagor can never be touched. We posted more then enough evidence about Xeagor and his harassment and cyber bullying, yet YOU did not only ignore the thread but you even deleted it. GOOD JOB t3fun. Keep it up, you will lose all you players soon enough.
xKazut0 also known as Takemaru, former LM of Feonir, Lenaria and Ostyrion. Current LM of Osty

PissedOff

• Snickers
    • View Profile
Re: Deleted thread
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 04:54:36 am »
Meh they will just ban you on forum and Xeagor will go laugh at you xD
FEO: xSnickers

66x10% from 8 to 11!T3fun bunch of scammers!

Takemaru

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 04:56:21 am »

If they do, that will show even more what kind of community T3fun and their GMs/Mods are.
xKazut0 also known as Takemaru, former LM of Feonir, Lenaria and Ostyrion. Current LM of Osty

PissedOff

• Snickers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 04:59:17 am »

If they do, that will show even more what kind of community T3fun and their GMs/Mods are.

What?! They still have mods and GMs? Well they HAD mods but they all done I guess...And they NEVER had GMs loool. They had Support managers but not GMs xD
FEO: xSnickers

66x10% from 8 to 11!T3fun bunch of scammers!

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 07:29:53 am »
Pretty sure the real problem here is that all the medium yall posted with him raging is outside their "jurisdiction" so to speak or authority, w/e u wanna call it, they can't do sh1t about it lol. You will need proof where they have authority to act i.e forums or in game, like a certain psycho goof who got banned recently...I mean if the guy is harassing u on FB u go to FB, not aika gms.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 08:27:55 am by Eternia »
PS. I dont care if the topici is XeagorV2 since you're the one who took the time to start a tread about him,not even xeagor does that lol guess ur more likely the real Xeagor V2.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz

tasavi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 06:38:20 pm »
In any online games, most valued players to the company are the ones that spends shytloads of money, then the no lifers.. then you work your way down, etc, etc.. j/s
Take your pick, but this is just my opinion. :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 06:50:12 pm »
He isnt harrasing anyone in the Aika ss, he is in the FB one, and there lies the problem.
PS. I dont care if the topici is XeagorV2 since you're the one who took the time to start a tread about him,not even xeagor does that lol guess ur more likely the real Xeagor V2.
Oni 2017 Logic Boyz