Author Topic: all nations solo ?  (Read 1740 times)

shadestop

• View Profile
Re: all nations solo ?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 10:23:14 pm »
Macro for me is just my regular AC skills but without the effects of getting tired after 30 minutes XD. I love when people call me out on macro, but then I go full on manual and still kick butt. hehe

Endurance is part of any game, especially Aika PvP. That's not a good excuse to use macro. Better to say you suck without it.

Shinnobisty5

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 10:33:50 pm »
Well everyone sees differently. I see it as a method to not have to strangle my hands XD. Say I suck if you want, but watch the 50 shots fly at you like there's no tomorrow without macro anyways :)
I'll let the people who do use macros because they can't AC on a little tip. 1w1w as fast as you can while spam clicking to the right of your character. Congratulations you unlocked machine gun!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 10:35:21 pm by Shinnobisty5 »

shadestop

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2016, 10:47:49 pm »
Well everyone sees differently. I see it as a method to not have to strangle my hands XD. Say I suck if you want, but watch the 50 shots fly at you like there's no tomorrow without macro anyways :)
I'll let the people who do use macros because they can't AC on a little tip. 1w1w as fast as you can while spam clicking to the right of your character. Congratulations you unlocked machine gun!

Using macro in a simple PvP game as AIKA? Say whatever excuse you want, if it makes you feel better. If you can only do <insert brag> for a short period of time, you suck. This is one of the main reasons why I avoid games that gives huge advantage to macro. Let the macro users fight with other macro users. In the end, it'll just be machines fighting with machines.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 10:50:01 pm by shadestop »

Shinnobisty5

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2016, 10:53:38 pm »
You are a stubborn one lol. I feel like you were born with 100% hate against macro no matter the purpose. In fact I even went to Pserver and since no macro was a rule I played legit with my friend. Guess what, he gets banned for macro for doing the method described above lmao. Was in skype with him and could obv hear his keyboard clacking. I guess there is no magic serum for hate and stupidity? That is the end of my rant against you lol. Good night/day wherever you live :)

shadestop

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2016, 11:06:30 pm »
You are a stubborn one lol. I feel like you were born with 100% hate against macro no matter the purpose. In fact I even went to Pserver and since no macro was a rule I played legit with my friend. Guess what, he gets banned for macro for doing the method described above lmao. Was in skype with him and could obv hear his keyboard clacking. I guess there is no magic serum for hate and stupidity? That is the end of my rant against you lol. Good night/day wherever you live :)

You're one of those people who start raging and start calling people stupid when they lose an argument, eh? Hate on macro? No. Macro is very useful, for a lot of good purposes - which does not include rage quitting manual play and resorting to macro since you fail to endure prolonged exposure to fierce action. If your friend got banned then either he really used macro or he didn't. If he did (and cleverly fooled you), then shame on him. If he didn't, then good one for him and let him move on.

Also, you're complaining about 30mins of PvP and getting tired? There were times when PvP used to be 3 - 6 hours, even half a day with small breaks and random people including those that are 30++ don't even complain. In fact, no one has ever complained about it until recently, due to the rising popularity and availability of macro.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:11:25 pm by shadestop »

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2016, 12:36:23 pm »
actually we never died unless it was 10 on 1 ... bob your shiit bro. stop lying. and you think2 nations on 1 is fair ? u garbage kid LOL.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮