Author Topic: all nations solo ?  (Read 1420 times)

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
all nations solo ?
« on: August 01, 2016, 11:52:11 pm »
i think gms should not allow any nations to ally considering each nation has same amount of numbers and the garbage players all flock to each other cuz they enjoy being ****ty together so they ally and swarm but they outnumber us even as solo nation so why should an alliance be allowed also gg to rumble event allowing alliances to team up in an event ... wew t3fun gms are ****.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
Re: all nations solo ?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 09:01:12 am »
i think gms should not allow any nations to ally considering each nation has same amount of numbers and the garbage players all flock to each other cuz they enjoy being ****ty together so they ally and swarm but they outnumber us even as solo nation so why should an alliance be allowed also gg to rumble event allowing alliances to team up in an event ... wew t3fun gms are ****.

T3Fun in general is purely ************************************************************************ If that is even a word... but im sure that officials will allow it for description of what they have done to AikaNA xD

Worst yet, even the die-hard fans out there, can no longer deny that T3 is a cancer for NA... and T3 sit back continuing to degrade this game, but at a much more rapid rate :S

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 12:36:50 pm »
ya like even forum mods were in aika last week saying t3fun is ****. lol.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 02:47:08 pm »
so now aleth and len and van are an ally. lol thats good news. 3 nations to ally vs inactive feo. lol.... 
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Bobspally

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 03:12:38 pm »
The amount of QQing from you is ridiculous Sov, alliances have always been a part of the game and are a way for the weaker nations to be able to compete with the strongest nation. Yes, we may have around the same numbers solo, but feo has way more +12 players than aleth and len combined.
GMs won't remove alliance system because of one whiny LM who gets butthurt about losing relics.

Also the vanov actually downed zore with the relic at right eye, thats why you recovered the lance the first time. QQ more.

A$AP Mob

• Keep it One Hunnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 03:27:51 pm »
but feo has way more +12 players than aleth and len combined.
Bole****.. You guy's have a good amount of +12 players and on top of that and insane amount of number's when both aleth and len party eachother. Pretty much making the game unbalanced...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 03:37:56 pm by A$AP Mob »

Bobspally

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 03:40:57 pm »
The game is unbalanced in general, feo does have a lot more +12 than aleth and len, theyre just not all active. If everyone was solo, feo would be the ones on top because of their +12s.

Weird that feo was able to do much better with Nezumi as LM, seems you lost a good number of +12 players due to the LMA change...

d01v

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 03:57:40 pm »
^this

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2016, 12:17:04 am »
honestly feo doesnt even outgear other nations at this point in the game, ur all garbage. and u outnumber us lol... btw bobspally ur **** buddy. when do u even pvp without help. same with the rest of all of your alliance even if i was non lma u kids are all slow anyway takes like 20 of you to stun 1 person lmfao.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2016, 02:37:48 am »
The game is unbalanced in general, feo does have a lot more +12 than aleth and len, theyre just not all active. If everyone was solo, feo would be the ones on top because of their +12s.

Weird that feo was able to do much better with Nezumi as LM, seems you lost a good number of +12 players due to the LMA change...

Yeah,there is no balance in the game ,and there never will be.
Yeah,van downed zore on feo amark.
Now tha we are QQing,im gona QQ abouth aleth/len reseting relics,lance in len amark was about to be reseted by osty rm,an alt .
Is not the firts time tho,and no wasn't feo the ones trying to reset because they were trying to td no reset.

That is the only reason van pulled it to avoid that and take chances,isn't the firts time tho,and won't be last im sure

Mug3n

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 10:06:19 am »
 :o

Dylan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 10:09:26 am »

+1

Bobspally

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2016, 10:45:51 am »
honestly feo doesnt even outgear other nations at this point in the game, ur all garbage. and u outnumber us lol... btw bobspally ur **** buddy. when do u even pvp without help. same with the rest of all of your alliance even if i was non lma u kids are all slow anyway takes like 20 of you to stun 1 person lmfao.

Says the guy who left Rumble because you were getting your ass handed to you without your LM buff, so much for "I can take on 10 aleth wars solo" and I watched you get spanked by luther, lol.

tasavi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2016, 03:18:43 pm »
So often the case. PPL with +12s and LMA with whatever buffs, thinking they're better when its just mostly gear and sometimes net,
putting others down and thinking they're so much better. For these players, go BA and see how you do in there. They won't go cuz they
will get beatdown like, lemme get out of here, tired of dying. lol
Although I will say, there are few +12s out there and skilled. But then there is also the matter of macros.....       :/

Shinnobisty5

• № 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2016, 07:35:14 pm »
Macro for me is just my regular AC skills but without the effects of getting tired after 30 minutes XD. I love when people call me out on macro, but then I go full on manual and still kick butt. hehe
Check out Aitan rumors and comment your thoughts! Got a juicy rumor or a neat trick? Post a comment in here:

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=27779.0