Author Topic: Sparks hack at atc lv80+ 3:27pm today  (Read 954 times)

nqriverajr

• View Profile
Re: Sparks hack at atc lv80+ 3:27pm today
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 07:39:49 am »
same with Drakuria from len saw him 1 shotting mobs in traband in the center lol

Thanks for the sig. Ethne <3

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 07:22:35 pm »
thats an old hack never been fixed because gms dont care about us. people use to do that in raids . lol
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

icaretoyou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 11:27:12 am »
Also there is many botters when i check in osty zeelant pve i saw many botters most of them are using 90 unis cored and overcored and 95 honor but still using bots. I saw alot in osty i wonder how many in other nation....  :-\

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 12:47:44 pm »
feo has alot of bots too majority of the +12 players botted petals for weeks i witnessed and recorded and reported gave exact time exact locations exact times they play and using the bot and gms did nothing and these currently players still play in +12 gear .. also i have a len alt and i was in PVE during an event and witnessed like 2 pts of Br lens killing 6 man boss with endless ags 1 cleric aging there whole 2 pts of brs. and they get to freely cheat cuz our game is ruined by a SH1T company that does nothing for its customers and players and supporters.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

icaretoyou

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 11:43:01 pm »
gonna start looking for a new game!

shadestop

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 10:25:29 pm »
feo has alot of bots too majority of the +12 players botted petals for weeks i witnessed and recorded and reported gave exact time exact locations exact times they play and using the bot and gms did nothing and these currently players still play in +12 gear .. also i have a len alt and i was in PVE during an event and witnessed like 2 pts of Br lens killing 6 man boss with endless ags 1 cleric aging there whole 2 pts of brs. and they get to freely cheat cuz our game is ruined by a SH1T company that does nothing for its customers and players and supporters.

And you keep on supporting the game. Abuse can be the fault of the victim(s), too.

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 07:04:52 pm »
i support the game id ont support t3fun. i dont buy anything in cash shop.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

lvl75newbee

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2016, 08:56:33 pm »

if you buy any in game cash shop item , with in game gold, you to sir suport t3 fun in a round about way.   j/s

im not saying you do ........ but.... you get my drift.

A$AP Mob

• Keep it One Hunnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 09:08:26 pm »

if you buy any in game cash shop item , with in game gold, you to sir suport t3 fun in a round about way.   j/s

im not saying you do ........ but.... you get my drift.
lol Just stop...

Darsia

• Big Mama Darsi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2016, 07:18:42 pm »
feo rm pked me in osty o.o

he has +9 level 80 unic set clean  and had no accrs on him

he 1 shot me ... for 160K damage ...??? aika needs to update xtrap pronto for why do i even spend so much money every month on aika to have good equipment when i can be 1 shot by a level 80 rm? with a free set???

i wont even bother raiding defending before xtrap is updated. there are way to many hacks in aika. i can name a list of wars and rms using damage hacks.

if a gm is seeing this i would appropriate if you leave an aknoligment. thanks.

before bringing back old players like me better fix all the hacks going around. Xtrap needs to be updated !

Dopinder

• Personal Cap Driver [Fake-Taxi]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 01:57:31 am »

he 1 shot me ... for 160K damage ...??? aika needs to update xtrap pronto for why do i even spend so much money every month on aika to have good equipment when i can be 1 shot by a level 80 rm? with a free set???

i wont even bother raiding defending before xtrap is updated. there are way to many hacks in aika. i can name a list of wars and rms using damage hacks.

before bringing back old players like me better fix all the hacks going around. Xtrap needs to be updated !
That dude accers22 from osty is using some hsck freely in stealth , the dude does insane damage for just a +7 oc mystic.. downs Clerics if its nothing. The other day we were in osty an arma rm just Downed our carriers in 1 shot
Bonez666 the warrior who had the first 100k deaths

Dopinder

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2016, 02:22:06 am »

But you gotta read the new skills since all you are is a big queer mang. Gtfo and learn to play first you worthless piece of shiit. You spend money on this crap game because you wanna be the first in the best gear and stuff. But behind all of that your as good as a wl in 80 uni +9.

Peace noob

Darsia

• Big Mama Darsi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 06:16:56 am »

But you gotta read the new skills since all you are is a big queer mang. Gtfo and learn to play first you worthless piece of shiit. You spend money on this crap game because you wanna be the first in the best gear and stuff. But behind all of that your as good as a wl in 80 uni +9.

Peace noob

your so hate full i feel sorry for you, just mind your own business little one, no one asked or cares for your opinion but you keep commenting...

Dopinder

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 06:23:15 am »

Peace noob

your so hate full i feel sorry for you, just mind your own business little one, no one asked or cares for your opinion but you keep commenting...

Yet you were crying because you arent the tankiest anymore? Just shut up. Go keep sweeping your creditcard on the t3fun site cause brs like you keep the game alive.

Ps : dont cry if a warrior last stands you for 160k loser.