Author Topic: [EVENT] Recommended Nation  (Read 2824 times)

GM Zike

• Protector of the Universe!
  • Game Master
  • Speed as ZIKE!
    • View Profile
[EVENT] Recommended Nation
« on: July 13, 2016, 05:10:45 am »

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
Re: [EVENT] Recommended Nation
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 06:31:26 am »
1 - What about those who have been in the "Recommended Nation" all this time  (I can only guess recommended nation is the old underdog nation thing)
2 - Is this just extra prizes for those who start there, as they already have the leveling boxes from 1 to 70 every 10 levels

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

tasavi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 06:48:01 am »
Sounds like they are hoping to bring in new players, but the bulk will be present players making new alt accts,
then leaving/afk once the rave/hoopla is over.

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 02:29:42 pm »
my question is... why would someone even wanna restart a new character... its aika its 10 years old ... like common its not like t3fun releases any new content its the exact same game since 50 cap. raid. afk 24 hours .... raid ... afk 24 hours... cuz we all know u peasants dont pvp us when we awake XD
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 06:15:27 pm »
GM, can u pls reward also those higher lvls especially those pvping like 2+x skull drops/guardian medal, 2+x kills, 2x honors, 3h cae/poad/pod (non-tradeables)? so ppl will stay and do pvp for underdog nation.

HeyItsMe

• Squishy Cleric
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 05:18:51 am »
GM, can u pls reward also those higher lvls especially those pvping like 2+x skull drops/guardian medal, 2+x kills, 2x honors, 3h cae/poad/pod (non-tradeables)? so ppl will stay and do pvp for underdog nation.
you get a daily 1day pod/poad and CE for citizens already / higher level characters

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 07:18:57 am »
GM, can u tell us whats inside the coupon box? they said that it contains the same stuff as in the normal level box except for third bag and amnesia every 10th level. nothing is inspiring or motivating...

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2016, 07:03:39 pm »
so far at lvl50, i got lvl50 gear set+7 and meister set +8 (not opened yet; im guessing this for lvl65)  and 1 30day def/destruction pot and 1x of tough/agile/wise pots.

TIP: GM, u should have at least make it +9  or even +11/12. these sets are useless in pvp and even worthless to upgrade.

HeyItsMe

• Squishy Cleric
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 01:44:00 am »
TIP: GM, u should have at least make it +9  or even +11/12. these sets are useless in pvp and even worthless to upgrade.

this will encourage more new players to play

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 08:47:32 pm »
How long is Vanov going to be the "Recommended Nation"??

And once they're off of it, is this going to continue on??? Meaning will the "Recommended Nation" be one of the other Nations immediately after??

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2016, 10:35:17 am »

And once they're off of it, is this going to continue on??? Meaning will the "Recommended Nation" be one of the other Nations immediately after??

It should never have "mysteriously dissapeared" once T3 took over, encouraging players to play in weaker nations and get rewarded (not massively) stops massive nation stacking, and also contributes to players of the weakest nation not leaving and relic hogging the overpopulated nations... now... With the game in it's current state, shouldn't all nations be "recommended" xD

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2016, 07:49:07 pm »

Maybe Till  vanov have  more than  1 pt on def/ raid (that in a good Day) ''Remommended Nation'' only use for me is  save  my lunar packs, due  to the  free poads on the boxes,that is  it, no new ppl,at least  not to raid or def,all nations  can get  at least  3 pts but not vanov.

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2016, 07:30:29 am »

Maybe Till  vanov have  more than  1 pt on def/ raid (that in a good Day) ''Remommended Nation'' only use for me is  save  my lunar packs, due  to the  free poads on the boxes,that is  it, no new ppl,at least  not to raid or def,all nations  can get  at least  3 pts but not vanov.

Recommended nation is for the nation with the lowest active population , which we are by far the worst in. Len can even get more than us lmao

Vanov
ThreePillars

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2016, 06:47:13 am »

Recommended nation is for the nation with the lowest active population , which we are by far the worst in. Len can even get more than us lmao

Lol!! Sure seems that way these days suddenly!.. But no matter what the whole "Recommended-Nation" factor (If it's the same system so to say that it was in the past), is all based on characters/accounts that are "registered" within each nation. (I'm pretty sure that in the past, the level of characters came into play too)..

All in all though, if T3fun decides to keep "Recommended-Nation" up and going, then in my opinion, Diplomatic Envoy should be open, so players can clearly Envoy to that nation. Of course plenty of people will just jump ship so to say, to free-load off the Rec-Nat.. but atleast it flushes chars/accounts from one nation to the next.