Author Topic: Removed character bound items...and make it account bound  (Read 535 times)

SkillfullPally

• View Profile
Removed character bound items...and make it account bound
« on: June 27, 2016, 05:49:33 pm »
I have 32 character bound items in my pallies bag that I need and will surely use later..all I'm suggesting is you make all character bound item/non tradeable items into account bound items...so i can put the items in the bank space i paid for or the extra pran bags i also paid for -.-    instead of having them stuck in my bag....nothing is more annoying than trying to spam dungeon when more than half of your inventory is filled with sht you can't bank....

shadestop

• View Profile
Re: Removed character bound items...and make it account bound
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 05:58:53 pm »
better send in a ticket than post on forum for stuff like these... else it will be ignored

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
Re: Removed character bound items...and make it account bound
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 07:14:08 pm »
I have 32 character bound items in my pallies bag that I need and will surely use later..all I'm suggesting is you make all character bound item/non tradeable items into account bound items...so i can put the items in the bank space i paid for or the extra pran bags i also paid for -.-    instead of having them stuck in my bag....nothing is more annoying than trying to spam dungeon when more than half of your inventory is filled with sht you can't bank....

Though this post is basically old now, but I suggested they come up with some sort of items that could be made available in "Cash Shop",
Similar to the aurs that remove enchants, simply (whatever name), used to remove "Non-Trade" to convert those items into account bound, and even other such items to remove "account bound" so such items could thus then be tradable... Never got a word at all about such ideas though, so good luck! lol