Author Topic: LvL 71 JUMP EVENT  (Read 928 times)

fordied40

• View Profile
LvL 71 JUMP EVENT
« on: June 12, 2016, 12:02:44 am »
WE WANT THE LVL 71 JUMP EVENT BAAACK PLZ IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!
I MADE ALOT OF ACCOUNTS FROM IT, MAKE IT COME BACK PLZZZZ
WE NEED EVENT ITEMS TOO.

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
Re: LvL 71 JUMP EVENT
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 07:24:11 am »
Good luck with that one, T3 tend to do the opposite of what their customers/community want them to.

Would not suprise me if soon there will be a ??? talent shop box implemented that lowers your characters level back to 1, then you can Tcoin shop your way back to 99 with the "new 1 level gainer tcoin item that costs $25.00"

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 08:26:01 pm »
cmon, lv71 is obsolete. they should released free magnificent box permanently. thats with lv81 jump box with free gear set+9 and 30 day stuff for new players.

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 01:43:40 am »
they should do what pserver did. bribe people to play again because honestly the game is a ghost town. If they gave everyone who made a new account.. a free 81 jump.. made atc better... gave ppl a free 85 honor set +99999 and maybe... a free ****ty accesory set kinda like the lvl 10 box accesories but obviously upgraded to 80 + standerds so people could restart the game actually have something decent to use ... which would be super efficient in pvp even if its a 85 honor set ... it would kinda balance some stuff out because us +12s just 1 hit anyone in aika all day... i hit other full +12 lms 1 hit rip. so ya they need something to lure people back into the game and if everyone got a free +99999 85 honor set oh man... i could kill anyone in that set .. so im sure ppl would be happy with it to restart with or start new with. Also returning aitans box ? r u joking ? lol u should reward the people that still do play u stupid fkers. because they are hangin on by a thread. Should make a box for example like..... if u have logged in everyday for 1 week u get something like in gpotato days... if u login the previous week u got a free enriched that week for the current gear level... or anything at all to encourage players to play. maybe login everyday for 30 days and get a free 100 % exp token or something ? anything is better then the fk all zero the gms do now.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 01:46:02 am »
even make it a daily. kill 20 people hand in quest. get 5 % exp or something ... ? like common ANYTHING is better then NOTHINg. and t3fun gives us nothing.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Republic Aleth

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 03:26:29 pm »
So I think maybe nobody noticed but there is a daily quest [Power Nation] Exploit Support  it gave me a rub AA 1 rsp and 5 moc lol.... this quest is only for lvl 85+ ...is this quest new? If it's not they can update this daily quest with sov's idea.

shadestop

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 06:07:37 pm »
Where is that daily quest '-'

Republic Aleth

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 04:32:04 am »
Opposite pran NPC in reg....next to reg buff npc

Spoiled

• "Do, or do not. There is no try. "
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2016, 08:37:23 am »
So I think maybe nobody noticed but there is a daily quest [Power Nation] Exploit Support  it gave me a rub AA 1 rsp and 5 moc lol.... this quest is only for lvl 85+ ...is this quest new? If it's not they can update this daily quest with sov's idea.

If I am not wrong, the quest is available only if your nation is at 1st place - Lead nation. Otherwise there is no quest.
~ You have to learn the rules of the game. And then
you have to play better than anyone else ~ 
A. E.

RMX_Live

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2016, 08:55:25 am »
i just did quest it only gave me 1  pellu AA........ :'(

Republic Aleth

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2016, 05:38:29 pm »

If I am not wrong, the quest is available only if your nation is at 1st place - Lead nation. Otherwise there is no quest.
Oh that explains it :x thanks alooot!!