Author Topic: game is dead.  (Read 4201 times)

666bonez666

• View Profile
Re: game is dead.
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2016, 03:33:43 pm »
was not 3v1 lol....     excuses excuses umadbro?   your macro failed and you got caught like the noob bish you are QQ for me more plz 8)

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2016, 03:36:46 pm »
XD i love how u deleted all the videos off your youtube channel of supposedly me ( hacking ) against you .. bud your so trash. like the lies and stories u make up man.. common .. get over it.. u should just accept ur totally trash '-'

no videos have been deleted...   trash war gets owned/waypoints and lies it was 3v1 when clearly just me there.. if more ppl were helping they would of had time while I was dancing all up in your face to run back from rhawn save point. LOL clowned your ass and danced while you rage like a lil bish you are haha!   

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2016, 04:20:31 pm »
lol dude. U wont even leave rift if im there. Please why do you make this up? u r my lil peasant XD   :o
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2016, 05:16:12 pm »
lol dude. U wont even leave rift if im there. Please why do you make this up? u r my lil peasant XD   :o

peasant ROFL... you freakin WOW nerd ---> this how you spend your weekends I imagine you dork!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKdPMqguDw8

Sov is the one in the crown!  LMFAO peasant!

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2016, 05:56:04 pm »
lmfao u mad peasant ?
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2016, 05:58:17 pm »
mad no.... amused at your ignorance always!

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2016, 06:04:33 pm »
sucks to suck buddy.  :o
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

chem_dude

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2016, 01:35:53 am »
so many reasons game is dead that it's a waste to list them all.....

so many suggestions and topics have been made to try and fix the game....nothing.  All that's happened is less events, more cash-shop items, and nothing really enticing.  For years it's been poor management and people just keep saying it isn't worth it. 

PvE is worthless/waste of time, gold means nothing, lots of dead time, lame events that show nothing new happening, drop rates are junk, etc. etc. etc.  And then you have the problem with gearing that damage massively scaled while defense did not, and so a ton of people are 1shots even with decent gear.  And then whenever there was a new person trying to pvp everyone would accuse them of being a spy, and therefore demoralize people from pvping.  Skulls was also a horrible idea, war medals that every one of them could give you something was MUCH better.  Soooo many issues in the game but nothing has been done to fix it.

Also in terms of macro, if you have to rely on a macro to do well in PvP, you're a scrub with no skill.  I don't care if you use it, by all means go for it.  But you're a scrub with no skill if you use it. 

elkly12

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2016, 03:04:42 am »
You guys make me wish I've never played this game!

tasavi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2016, 03:29:30 am »
PVP was way better when there was no macros. You can actually outskilled higher geared/lvl ppl from time to time.
Nowadays, so many ppl macro that it's impossible to last a few sec in battle. If someone isn't using macro, some other scrub is. BAM!! Dead! lol

And ppl talk about getting macro mouse, well I can afford one if that's what they mean, but I rather not buy one for the sake that I would rather
ac and click skills. But I gotta say, dying in second(s), is no fun rofl.

What's next? Auto hunt for pvp? Run to temple with ppl def, click on "auto hunt (PVP), sit back and watch? Or for def, go to temple, click "auto hunt (PVP)"
sit back and watch it like a movie? lols, not fun for me. But to each your own.

w/e... this is a big part of reason game is dead, among other issues.

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2016, 12:25:31 pm »
by the way guys... wars cant efficiently macro combos together so stop QQing. No good wars macro there combos together to wipe raids learn to play the game there is all kinds of bugs and effects to skills / movements / timings that yes u can hit faster then a macro and use more skills faster then a macro if u know how :) but u morons dont practice or learn the game u have played for years. Macro is nothing infact a macro would make someone even worse skill wise because it would troll combos on a war .. the only thing macros work for is rm / dg / wl efficiently or WR WR WR WR macro looks like speed hax somewhat but its not. Anyway my point is learn your class. Learn your movements and timings .. and you will AC and drop skill combos faster then any macro and with the strategy of a brain thinking of your combos for you no macro can do that. This is why you suck weiner bonez. the second u die ur like oh they are hacking. Or macro. No man ur just terrible and have never played aika good. If u want lessons in ur class ill teach lessons 50 bucks a day ;)   :P  :-*
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2016, 12:31:16 pm »
heres more tips for some ... slow..er.. old players. You can play the game legitly... no file mods .. no mouse hardware or set ups u can play the game totally completely normal ... and inside the game u can reduce your lag by doing certain things certain movements ... even skins effect ur  ac. Honestly if a buncha hackers started rage hacking NA again... it wouldnt even matter because the same skilled crew u call hacks on actuallyare the best of the best we play legit without any add ons and honestly never die unless its atleast 6 on 1 +++  theres so many things u can learn in the game playing legitly to effect your skills / combos / movements and AC . it depends on your play style and if u like to move around alot and fk around alot testing situations skills and places and nobody can stop u unless well of course... those zerg raid 1 against 40 defenses at 2 am
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 12:32:59 pm by Sovere1gn »
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Korogin

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2016, 01:41:48 pm »
im macro sry

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2016, 01:38:48 am »
something cool would b like depending on someones gear rank and + u get a certain amount of money in the party for dropping the player like coins make the game more pvp based where u have to be active to do good things or better things say u kill somenoe +7 gear u dont get much just a bit but u kill +12 rank S u get like a decent pay or something not too big but enough to make it fun to hunt people
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

PissedOff

• Snickers
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2016, 04:06:37 am »
2016 and ppl still complain over macro.
FEO: xSnickers

66x10% from 8 to 11!T3fun bunch of scammers!