Author Topic: game is dead.  (Read 4773 times)

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
game is dead.
« on: June 10, 2016, 12:52:58 am »
so seeing how the game is only active 2 times a day during the bind times... nobody plays .. at . all. game . is . completely . empty . 99 % of the day.

ways to solve this ? : reduce bind times ? reduce the actual nations to only 3 total nations ... it would make each nation active and more of a community... something has to be done. everyday more ppl quit .
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
Re: game is dead.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 02:29:29 am »
maybe even add free 85 honor +9 sets for brs can or whoever can restart with legit free sets and be somewhat factor and im sure some new ppl would start or whatever man suggestions !
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 08:47:01 am »
game is dead because of noobs like you who have no skill at the game using macro during raids because you don't have the mental capacity or knowledge of your class to actually play. Raid ports in and macros their way to and from temple causing ppl with under-powered computers that can't handle the spam of input that is being put out into the open world game causing them to have massive lag spikes and skill delay. So they get tired of it and quit pvp...  game is dead thx to you... THANKS NOOB! Get skillz kid!

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 09:06:08 am »
maybe even add free 85 honor +9 sets for brs can or whoever can restart with legit free sets and be somewhat factor and im sure some new ppl would start or whatever man suggestions !

+1. good suggestion. in addition to that, release the lv81 jump box with the free lv81 gear set +9 to the new players/toons. and remove the bind times for axe and shield.

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 09:35:12 am »
game is dead because of noobs like you who have no skill at the game using macro during raids because you don't have the mental capacity or knowledge of your class to actually play. Raid ports in and macros their way to and from temple causing ppl with under-powered computers that can't handle the spam of input that is being put out into the open world game causing them to have massive lag spikes and skill delay. So they get tired of it and quit pvp...  game is dead thx to you... THANKS NOOB! Get skillz kid!

****h if your just a bit into mmporg gaming you should have a mouse with macro :/ and if not you live in the stone motha fuucking age.

LOL your a scrub yourself

Vanov
ThreePillars

shadestop

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 09:42:24 am »

****h if your just a bit into mmporg gaming you should have a mouse with macro :/ and if not you live in the stone motha fuucking age.

LOL your a scrub yourself

Just ignore that attention-seeking random noob lol.

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2016, 09:48:24 am »
in pvp I like to play myself... game has a auto hunt system to make lvling easy so why would I need macro? Can't you see it the reason ppl are quitting lol.  You complain about lack of pvp but when it is active all your doing is macroing so you aren't even really playing. You can't macro on xbox one or ps4 or you will be banned from game servers. Not long ago hundreds were banned from Destiny for it!

A$AP Mob

• Keep it One Hunnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 12:19:06 pm »
in pvp I like to play myself... game has a auto hunt system to make lvling easy so why would I need macro? Can't you see it the reason ppl are quitting lol.  You complain about lack of pvp but when it is active all your doing is macroing so you aren't even really playing. You can't macro on xbox one or ps4 or you will be banned from game servers. Not long ago hundreds were banned from Destiny for it!
Like it or not.. Almost every gaming mouse has a downloadable software that allows you macro. Just get over it dude

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2016, 12:38:07 pm »
i dont macro first off second off this is about solutions to fix aika Na. You are saying i made everyone quit shiitting on them ? lol bonez im sorry u think i cheat and hack because you cant handle the fact that ur bad dude. :/
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

666bonez666

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2016, 12:54:44 pm »
i dont macro first off second off this is about solutions to fix aika Na. You are saying i made everyone quit shiitting on them ? lol bonez im sorry u think i cheat and hack because you cant handle the fact that ur bad dude. :/

O rly I'm bad??   Is that the reason you waypoint from me 1v1 cause I'm just that dam horrible you can't stand it rofl! Kid even has waypoint scrolls on macro!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBfK7X8rS6k

^^this is me "being bad" and Sov waypointing from a straight up 1v1 fight cause he uses dumb macro that doesn't use the proper skills for the current situation"   smash smash those buttons kid and hope you get lucky kills god knows it's gotten you this far! ROFL once a noob always a noob!

KiraEvangelis

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2016, 01:30:03 pm »
it is possible to outplay people that use macros.

Yes I agree people that macro are ridiculous and they don't necessarily NEED to macro to accomplish what they want. However if you have a problem that you can't get over it and it's causing you to not have fun, good luck. Every game has their pros and cons. If there was no such thing as macro here I'm sure the next big thing being cried about is ani-canceling.

I think management is the hugest factor into why the game is in "dying" status for the past 6 years. The communication between management and consumers is very very poor. The updates needing to be made are not being acknowledged. Glitches that have existed since practically the beginning. Management goes against their own in-game policy when it comes to banning and suspending frequently. Very little play for the PVE aspects and the PVP is limited due bind times. When the majority play solely for the pvp, because what other games offer very very similar pvp as to this game.

We're merely bystanders arguing that the dress is blue not gold when there are bigger problems in the equation aka; global warming.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 01:31:56 pm by KiraEvangelis »

^true dedication!

Mug3n

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2016, 01:43:40 pm »
so seeing how the game is only active 2 times a day during the bind times... nobody plays .. at . all. game . is . completely . empty . 99 % of the day.

ways to solve this ? : reduce bind times ? reduce the actual nations to only 3 total nations ... it would make each nation active and more of a community... something has to be done. everyday more ppl quit .

2 hrs bound time !!! Relic war is the main pvp of this game its boring to wait too long just to pvp specially for those ppl who just want to pvp .! And what happened to skulls ?  They replaced it with medal forgot the name .
And open envoy to the lowest active players but limit the intake . Then no more ally so its royal rumble

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2016, 02:52:19 pm »

O rly I'm bad??   Is that the reason you waypoint from me 1v1 cause I'm just that dam horrible you can't stand it rofl! Kid even has waypoint scrolls on macro!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBfK7X8rS6k

^^this is me "being bad" and Sov waypointing from a straight up 1v1 fight cause he uses dumb macro that doesn't use the proper skills for the current situation"   smash smash those buttons kid and hope you get lucky kills god knows it's gotten you this far! ROFL once a noob always a noob!

thats not a 1on1 dumbass u had a rm with and another war that i killed right before u came at me so i was already CD'd from previous 2 fights 2 seconds before basically bragging about like 3 on1 dude ur so trash XD ur 1 time kill ive shiit on you daily for years bud. like common call me daddy. i slap u and ur momma around daily.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2016, 02:55:34 pm »
XD i love how u deleted all the videos off your youtube channel of supposedly me ( hacking ) against you .. bud your so trash. like the lies and stories u make up man.. common .. get over it.. u should just accept ur totally trash '-'
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2016, 02:58:28 pm »
and also this games PVE lacks and has never actually been decent. that being said they should make this game driven towards pvp more like all your event items or talent items from store or skulls are all easier to get through pvp or skulls or whatever make it so pvp is the way to obtain things u need so people actually bring the game to life .. nobody wants to do 10,000 LCH runs to buy a set of gear. no pls.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮