Author Topic: Pallies updated skill: Recover : not functioning correctly???  (Read 956 times)

KiraEvangelis

• View Profile
Recover:
at level 1 :
Regenerates 233 HP of the user or an ally AND heals extra HP equivalent to 6% of lost HP.

I THINK this skill is not functioning the same as its given description. At both level one and maxed level the heal amount appear the same regardless of loss HP or full HP. Please correct me if I am missing something. With level one recover I heal Endris for critical 2,476 when he is missing a portion of his HP, which is okay, recover only level one right??? but when endris is full hp , with level one recover the heal amount is still critical for 2,476 ???? shouldn't the amounts be different? especially if when hp is missing it says an additional amoun equivalent to 6% of lost hp ?

The skill got the new description and the new cast time however its heal amounts function as the previous caps heal amount.

am I missing something?

^true dedication!

sendsophia

• SendSarcasm
    • View Profile
Re: Pallies updated skill: Recover : not functioning correctly???
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 11:46:13 am »
I haven't tried this one yet.
But, did you notice anything strange with deliverance tho? Several times it didn't take my mana after healing someone, or only healing someone a little after taking all my mana. Just doesn't seem consistent.
~Born Osty, die Osty~
Illuminati forever!
~99 pally sendsophia~
~99 cl sendie~
~99 rm PaleHorse~
~90 dg SendSouls~

KiraEvangelis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 07:33:57 pm »
But, did you notice anything strange with deliverance tho? Several times it didn't take my mana after healing someone, or only healing someone a little after taking all my mana. Just doesn't seem consistent.

it's been consistent with me. it's a skill i do use a lot with my play style even before new function, but with new function i haven't seen anything weird with it yet. Just recover, I've tried recover on several different people and it just function as it says it does on description

^true dedication!

KiraEvangelis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 01:30:28 pm »

I have noticed now, it is rare for me, but yes, I've seen it a few times now.

also, bump recover still not working properly.

^true dedication!

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 06:56:19 pm »
they sometimes after patches and fking something up.. will try to fix it without announcing a bug fix example being they make something a lil too OP and tone it down a bit or make something completely ass and make it a lil better.. they have done this for years and never announce it .. well sometimes they do sometimes they dont it might just be a bug ? or maybe they fked with something again. im almost positive.. after the first week of update bloodstrike was total ass.. like trash useless hit like 40k50k on ppl and then the week after maint i noticed i was hitting people 110k + again but i gained a new zereka accesory set that obviously adds crit dmg and crit rate and nation dmg but but but.. not that much of a gap is from an accesory set.....
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

LotusNine

• WoopWoop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 02:42:52 am »
Half of the paladin skills never worked properly in the first place

KiraEvangelis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 09:20:31 am »

try playing pl now, it's op lol

^true dedication!

sendsophia

• SendSarcasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 08:04:56 am »

try playing pl now, it's op lol

For the first time in 6 years, you can play pally as support and not just be a punching bag!
I'm having too much fun being dps atm. Might go support again.
(free bump to topic!)
~Born Osty, die Osty~
Illuminati forever!
~99 pally sendsophia~
~99 cl sendie~
~99 rm PaleHorse~
~90 dg SendSouls~

LotusNine

• WoopWoop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2016, 11:39:18 pm »
I like support paladin but I haven't played in so long what exactly did they fix, devine cross pulling mobs from end of the dungeons? aoe not hitting any targets in radius? repentance pushing people across the map? or just the recovery skill