Author Topic: Poor Translation of 99 cap or???? WTF?!?!  (Read 780 times)

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
Poor Translation of 99 cap or???? WTF?!?!
« on: May 11, 2016, 03:33:36 am »

We were suckered into waiting a week to see 'part 2' of '99 cap' "Up-comings"??

What a joke! According to this 'part 2', it's nothing but clearly say good bye to Aika-Na!...

(I'm personally trying to "cross-my-fingers" thinking this can't be right, has to be a very-very-very-bad translation issue..)

But, according to patch notes part 2.. 70-80 arena, getting removed (from what I'm reading it as)..

When Arena's over all should be fking ADDED, right down to 21-30/31-40/41-50/etc etc.. or whatever lvl span...

There's NPC's IN THE FKING GAME THAT REQUIRE KILL COUNTS TO EVEN LOOK AT/OPEN SHOP... Kill counts that NO NEW PLAYER WILL EVER EVER FKING SEE at this rate.

(I'm probably muted/suspended/banned/whatever from forums for this one, for whatever time span/eternity, but fk it at this point, it's clearly official, t3fun is killing Aika-Na!)

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
Re: Poor Translation of 99 cap or???? WTF?!?!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 08:34:16 am »

We were suckered into waiting a week to see 'part 2' of '99 cap' "Up-comings"??

What a joke! According to this 'part 2', it's nothing but clearly say good bye to Aika-Na!...

(I'm personally trying to "cross-my-fingers" thinking this can't be right, has to be a very-very-very-bad translation issue..)

But, according to patch notes part 2.. 70-80 arena, getting removed (from what I'm reading it as)..

When Arena's over all should be fking ADDED, right down to 21-30/31-40/41-50/etc etc.. or whatever lvl span...

There's NPC's IN THE FKING GAME THAT REQUIRE KILL COUNTS TO EVEN LOOK AT/OPEN SHOP... Kill counts that NO NEW PLAYER WILL EVER EVER FKING SEE at this rate.

(I'm probably muted/suspended/banned/whatever from forums for this one, for whatever time span/eternity, but fk it at this point, it's clearly official, t3fun is killing Aika-Na!)

I cant seem to find any notes on patch part 2, but can hardly say im suprised... T3 have not really known what they are doing with Aika other than milking cash shoppers since they took over. I did however see stuff about the "luckyshop", suprise suprise.

I am happy to see people are starting to see Aika's limited future if left in T3s incapable hands.

Also I doubt you would get banned for having a bad opinion of T3, id say 90%+ of Aikas population must by now, and i think theres only been JonathanJon who has dissapeared from these forums for stating how bad NA is.

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

MisanOne

• View Profile
MisanOne - Lead Moderator, AikaNA

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
Re: Poor Translation of 99 cap or???? WTF?!?!
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 12:38:23 pm »
99 cap patch notes

05-04-2016 Level 99 extension patch note (Part 1)

05-11-2016 Level 99 extension patch note (Part 2)
I love how they didn't tell me what the accessories do..

i was thinking the same xD

also ty misan, you make finding patch notes alot easier than GMs have xD

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly