Author Topic: ATC  (Read 752 times)

rapmiks13

• View Profile
ATC
« on: April 16, 2016, 05:52:30 am »
remove the atc please instead of atc just add some exp to mobs..the atc ruined ruined the killing in map T.T... just like old  aika

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Re: ATC
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 05:57:10 am »
There's still quests and mobs still give the same exp. ATC is just an extra boost to help you level faster.

lolpfft

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 09:47:40 pm »
remove the atc please instead of atc just add some exp to mobs..the atc ruined ruined the killing in map T.T... just like old  aika

can go to the pserver...they don't have ATC over there. lol
o.o;;

rapmiks13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 04:15:29 am »
but more people afk instead of killing mobs or questing because of that ATC.ATC can Lazy the player in aika.aika is not 1000vs1000 pvp now,its 1000vs1000 AFK.

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 06:17:52 am »
but more people afk instead of killing mobs or questing because of that ATC.ATC can Lazy the player in aika.aika is not 1000vs1000 pvp now,its 1000vs1000 AFK.

Aika has never even seen 1000 players at a single given time, so boasting a 1000 vs 1000 is just misleading and just more of an insult than anything. The servers these days would likely die at a traffic of 500 players at once xD. However, lolpfft seems to make a valid point, i havent personally started there... yet, but~ should i become less busy in my free time i will move there than return to NA... as Pservers usually are started by players who are fed up with how poorly a game is being ran, and see its huge potential, thus they know what improvements need making... not what makes short term bursts of cash.
Though i never understood why T3 do stuff the way they do, they could make sooooooooooo much money in the long run by listening to their players (though its faaaaaaaaaar past the point of no return), but instead they target and abuse their community with these "short term cash cow milking tactics" which yes, short term is nice, but long term they actually killed their game when they released the 85.5 patch (the one with the first mass duping / glitches / "limited edition sets")

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly