Author Topic: stay out of our grind spots!  (Read 1556 times)

Bewbyz

• View Profile
stay out of our grind spots!
« on: April 04, 2016, 01:05:00 pm »
IItitaniaII to be specific ***in puke keeps taking mobs and killing me in my mob spot after we won the exp event not vanaov and even after i tried to share the spot.. ****ing greedy puke go home. im wasting so much money having to keep repairing my equipment now bc they just keep stunning and making mobs kill me so it doesnt look like it was them.. i tried to be nice and share but greedy ***in player... rant over

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
Re: stay out of our grind spots!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 01:46:19 pm »
IItitaniaII to be specific ***in puke keeps taking mobs and killing me in my mob spot after we won the exp event not vanaov and even after i tried to share the spot.. ****ing greedy puke go home. im wasting so much money having to keep repairing my equipment now bc they just keep stunning and making mobs kill me so it doesnt look like it was them.. i tried to be nice and share but greedy ***in player... rant over

O man :/ Search a new spot lmao or ill visit and kill her for ya :D

Vanov
ThreePillars

Bewbyz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 01:51:35 pm »
its just really frustrating ya know? i just want to lvl up while we have 4x exp but keep getting nabbed and stunned and have to keep repairing... igtfu already wasted so many items and exp scrolls buff pots ect

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 06:05:41 pm »
its ok i will pk that dumb br. she was the one that stuffed stone awile ago zzz.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Xuthus

• Lord Marshal Vanov
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 06:31:09 pm »
its ok i will pk that dumb br. she was the one that stuffed stone awile ago zzz.

Vanov
ThreePillars